Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Living for Death(1x1 w/ FumblingNarwhal)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Alex pouted slightly when she shrugged. He knew she couldn't really do anything but he kinda wished she could. He looked around too see his surrounds. The cell was completely empty, besides him and Shadow. There was bars to block the entrance instead of a solid door. Out side of the enclosure there was two guards . If he could just get his hands out then he could easily escape. Alex could also hear some people talking in a different room.

The boss folded up his papers and stuck them into a drawer. Standing up he slowly walked toward Pandora and Arold.
Show me the 'famous mercenaries ' you've found" he said exasperated. Arold started to lead him to the cells.
Alex pouted slightly when she shrugged. He knew she couldn't really do anything but he kinda wished she could. He looked around too see his surrounds. The cell was completely empty, besides him and Shadow. There was bars to block the entrance instead of a solid door. Out side of the enclosure there was two guards . If he could just get his hands out then he could easily escape. Alex could also hear some people talking in a different room.

The boss folded up his papers and stuck them into a drawer. Standing up he slowly walked toward Pandora and Arold.
Show me the 'famous mercenaries ' you've found" he said exasperated. Arold started to lead him to the cells.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
When the two of them arrived at the cell, Pandora waved her arms as if presenting a beautiful display at a meuseum. "Ta-da! Shadow and Alex." She smiles at the two of them, and then back at Arold and the boss.

"So you see, all we had to do was dart them." She meant Arold but who cared anyway. "Now they're here! Seriously, they didn't even put up a fight, Shadow here, well, we know what she can do, but oh, she didn't even try her powers! Heh."

(Oof I have a specific liking for crazy characters, and I may be basing Pandora off my mafia killer girl Clover. Hope it doesn't get weird if I introduce her as well ;-;)
When the two of them arrived at the cell, Pandora waved her arms as if presenting a beautiful display at a meuseum. "Ta-da! Shadow and Alex." She smiles at the two of them, and then back at Arold and the boss.

"So you see, all we had to do was dart them." She meant Arold but who cared anyway. "Now they're here! Seriously, they didn't even put up a fight, Shadow here, well, we know what she can do, but oh, she didn't even try her powers! Heh."

(Oof I have a specific liking for crazy characters, and I may be basing Pandora off my mafia killer girl Clover. Hope it doesn't get weird if I introduce her as well ;-;)
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
The boss looked at the two figures in the prison cell in amazement. He couldn't believe it. This would be helpful for his work.
"Bring them to the safe room. There we can figure out what to do with them." The cell door Was opened and Alex and Shadow were picked up then brought to a big room. There they were set down and had their arms and legs untied. The boss wasn't there yet so Arold figured it would be ok.
Alex stood and immediately to morph into a dragon again. But Again, it didn't work. He figured once he got out of the cell he could. He waited for Shadow to be untied before he took action.
The boss looked at the two figures in the prison cell in amazement. He couldn't believe it. This would be helpful for his work.
"Bring them to the safe room. There we can figure out what to do with them." The cell door Was opened and Alex and Shadow were picked up then brought to a big room. There they were set down and had their arms and legs untied. The boss wasn't there yet so Arold figured it would be ok.
Alex stood and immediately to morph into a dragon again. But Again, it didn't work. He figured once he got out of the cell he could. He waited for Shadow to be untied before he took action.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow snarled at the man attempting to untie her. She snapped at him, her sharp canines barely making a dent in his skin. She was too weak. She found her arms untied and she threw a punch at him, missing. She then used her hands to sign a curse at him, she knew Alex would understand, but she wasn't so sure of the man. She tried to beat him again but missed. Shadow sighed, sitting down.

What the h*** is he doing with us? she signs towards Alex. Why can't I hit him? Why am I so weak?
Shadow snarled at the man attempting to untie her. She snapped at him, her sharp canines barely making a dent in his skin. She was too weak. She found her arms untied and she threw a punch at him, missing. She then used her hands to sign a curse at him, she knew Alex would understand, but she wasn't so sure of the man. She tried to beat him again but missed. Shadow sighed, sitting down.

What the h*** is he doing with us? she signs towards Alex. Why can't I hit him? Why am I so weak?
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Arold finished removing the ropes. He jumped back at the nip but was early able to avoid the punches. He watched her move her hands around and cocked his head in confusion. Maybe she was trying to ward off evil, he thought. Alex saw the sign and shrugged. He didn't really know what was going on ether. Moving closer to Arold Alex said,
"Hello, just wondering what we're doing here?" Arold relaxed and right when he did , Alex aimed a punch at him. He hit but not very hard. Arold stumbled back slightly at the unexpected blow. But just then the boss walked in.
Arold finished removing the ropes. He jumped back at the nip but was early able to avoid the punches. He watched her move her hands around and cocked his head in confusion. Maybe she was trying to ward off evil, he thought. Alex saw the sign and shrugged. He didn't really know what was going on ether. Moving closer to Arold Alex said,
"Hello, just wondering what we're doing here?" Arold relaxed and right when he did , Alex aimed a punch at him. He hit but not very hard. Arold stumbled back slightly at the unexpected blow. But just then the boss walked in.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow turned silently to see the man walk in. She bared her fangs, but stayed still. After her last attempt at an attack, she got it in her head that she was drugged enough that she was unable to fight well. She would have to wait until she was stronger. Instead she aimed some more curse words at him, half hoping he was as dumb as the other one.

She stared at him so fiercely it would appear she was looking into his cold, heartless soul. A soul much like hers. Her eyes were beautiful, yet bottomless. A green pool that one could never escape. Her face practically said 'you don't want to mess with me'
Shadow turned silently to see the man walk in. She bared her fangs, but stayed still. After her last attempt at an attack, she got it in her head that she was drugged enough that she was unable to fight well. She would have to wait until she was stronger. Instead she aimed some more curse words at him, half hoping he was as dumb as the other one.

She stared at him so fiercely it would appear she was looking into his cold, heartless soul. A soul much like hers. Her eyes were beautiful, yet bottomless. A green pool that one could never escape. Her face practically said 'you don't want to mess with me'
QNbfPfg.png
The boss walked straight up to Shadow without any fear. He figured she was still drugged so he didn't mind getting too close. He looked at Pandora and Arold and said,
"Leave us." He wanted to speak with them alone. He turned back to Shadow as said,
" what's your current killing mission? Is a date with Alex over here? " he added some sarcasm in his last words. Alex's face got kinda red. He didn't like her that much, he thought, she's just stuck with me. He glance at Shadow to see what she would say.
The boss walked straight up to Shadow without any fear. He figured she was still drugged so he didn't mind getting too close. He looked at Pandora and Arold and said,
"Leave us." He wanted to speak with them alone. He turned back to Shadow as said,
" what's your current killing mission? Is a date with Alex over here? " he added some sarcasm in his last words. Alex's face got kinda red. He didn't like her that much, he thought, she's just stuck with me. He glance at Shadow to see what she would say.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
(...say?)
Shadow's face showed no sign of embarrassment. Or emotions at all for that matter. She just glared at the boss. That's a stupid way to try to insult us. she looked over at Alex, who was red in the cheeks, and rolled her eyes.
(...say?)
Shadow's face showed no sign of embarrassment. Or emotions at all for that matter. She just glared at the boss. That's a stupid way to try to insult us. she looked over at Alex, who was red in the cheeks, and rolled her eyes.
QNbfPfg.png
((ima just call the boss Erin))

Erin looked at her with one eyebrow raised. She was not speaking and that annoyed him. She was trying to make things hard, he figured. He regarded her for a couple seconds then slapped her in the face and repeated his question,
"Whats your mission?"

((he doesn't know she can't talk. Also I'm not trying to control Shadow, you can choose if she was hit. Sorry if I was controlling.))
((ima just call the boss Erin))

Erin looked at her with one eyebrow raised. She was not speaking and that annoyed him. She was trying to make things hard, he figured. He regarded her for a couple seconds then slapped her in the face and repeated his question,
"Whats your mission?"

((he doesn't know she can't talk. Also I'm not trying to control Shadow, you can choose if she was hit. Sorry if I was controlling.))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
(Oh, its fine, it's interesting, i thought it hilarious Alex was waiting for her to say something.)

Shadow reached a hand to her face where she was hit. She touched it gingerly, as it hurt. She didn't know if her powers resisted pain, or if she had just never gotten hurt, but this was painful for her. You ba*****, I'm mute and that hurt. Shadow looked at Alex. Well? Say something!]

Shadow put a fist up, but she knew, painfully, that her attempts wouldn't work. A hint of anger showed through her face. Her downturned lips. Her lowered eyebrows, the slight scowl. Her eyes were still empty though, misleading her emotions. Instead of punching the man, she reached it down to her neck, and pulled the black mask over her mouth, covering her slightly pink cheek, and her revealing lips.
(Oh, its fine, it's interesting, i thought it hilarious Alex was waiting for her to say something.)

Shadow reached a hand to her face where she was hit. She touched it gingerly, as it hurt. She didn't know if her powers resisted pain, or if she had just never gotten hurt, but this was painful for her. You ba*****, I'm mute and that hurt. Shadow looked at Alex. Well? Say something!]

Shadow put a fist up, but she knew, painfully, that her attempts wouldn't work. A hint of anger showed through her face. Her downturned lips. Her lowered eyebrows, the slight scowl. Her eyes were still empty though, misleading her emotions. Instead of punching the man, she reached it down to her neck, and pulled the black mask over her mouth, covering her slightly pink cheek, and her revealing lips.
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12