Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Living for Death(1x1 w/ FumblingNarwhal)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
((I feel like they should meet on a mission sOmEoNE put the two together for.))
((I feel like they should meet on a mission sOmEoNE put the two together for.))
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
((ok))
Alex waited for about 30 minutes until someone finally came. As the man approached he said,
"Name. Victim. Reason. Payment. Now. " The man responded quickly,
"My name is Jarlin and the name of the victim is unknown. He stole some papers that I need and he just be killed. Once you return with the documents I will pay you a sum of 3,000 Singh (the currency). This needs to be done as soon as soon as possible. He was last seen here." As the man said the last words, He pulled out a map and pointed to a forest. Alex nodded, This would be an easy one. Alex unfolded his wings and started to fly.

After a while he reached his destination ; the silent forest.

((Sorry this one was short. I'll wait for your character.))
((ok))
Alex waited for about 30 minutes until someone finally came. As the man approached he said,
"Name. Victim. Reason. Payment. Now. " The man responded quickly,
"My name is Jarlin and the name of the victim is unknown. He stole some papers that I need and he just be killed. Once you return with the documents I will pay you a sum of 3,000 Singh (the currency). This needs to be done as soon as soon as possible. He was last seen here." As the man said the last words, He pulled out a map and pointed to a forest. Alex nodded, This would be an easy one. Alex unfolded his wings and started to fly.

After a while he reached his destination ; the silent forest.

((Sorry this one was short. I'll wait for your character.))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow hung up silently, putting her phone in her backpack. She slung it over her shoulder and slipped her feet into a pair of combat boots. She's preparing for big money for this.

She slipped into the scenery of the hotel she was in and walked through the halls unnoticed. Her features grew more manly, with a short beard and a wider form as she passed a guest that was staying here as well. She constantly changed with every human she passed until at last, she settled on a woman with short auburn hair and defined cheekbones.

She felt her side for pockets, relieved when she found one, her knife creating a small lump. She pulled out a 15 dollar bill at the next bus stop and waited for her transportation to a forest. The silent forest was what the man said. Gas fumes filled her nose as a large bus pulled up beside her. The Silent Forest, she signed.

The bus driver gave her a funny look, before gesturing passageway on the greyhound.
Shadow hung up silently, putting her phone in her backpack. She slung it over her shoulder and slipped her feet into a pair of combat boots. She's preparing for big money for this.

She slipped into the scenery of the hotel she was in and walked through the halls unnoticed. Her features grew more manly, with a short beard and a wider form as she passed a guest that was staying here as well. She constantly changed with every human she passed until at last, she settled on a woman with short auburn hair and defined cheekbones.

She felt her side for pockets, relieved when she found one, her knife creating a small lump. She pulled out a 15 dollar bill at the next bus stop and waited for her transportation to a forest. The silent forest was what the man said. Gas fumes filled her nose as a large bus pulled up beside her. The Silent Forest, she signed.

The bus driver gave her a funny look, before gesturing passageway on the greyhound.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Kneeling down on one knee, Alex looked at multiple shoe prints. There is more then one, he thought. It looks like three to four people. He continued to walk until he came to a small cave. This was where the foot prints led. He walked in quietly and his eyes darted from side to side. He pulled up his mask and continued to walk. The cave suddenly expanded into a large clearing. There was a kicked over fire I the middle and a couple love that were probably used for chairs. The charcoal in the fire have off no heat and was super small. Alex figured that whoever was here was only occupying the space for a short while. Something to his right flashed in the light. Alex spotted a knife in which he picked up and inspected. It was just a simple dagger with a wooden grip. He slowly started to morph into a dragon. The dragon was a Darkness type. It has amazing smell and was practically invisible in the dark. He sniffed the knife and then picked it up and carefully placed it in his bag. The only problem at being completely dragon was that he had no hands. He then picked up the bag with his mouth and started to sniff.

Later...

The trail led past the lake and near the sea. Alex figured he should stop and rest for the night. He had been tracking for a while and it would be hard to fly when he was half asleep. He chose a rocky area to sleep just in case someone came around. Curling up, he fell asleep.
Kneeling down on one knee, Alex looked at multiple shoe prints. There is more then one, he thought. It looks like three to four people. He continued to walk until he came to a small cave. This was where the foot prints led. He walked in quietly and his eyes darted from side to side. He pulled up his mask and continued to walk. The cave suddenly expanded into a large clearing. There was a kicked over fire I the middle and a couple love that were probably used for chairs. The charcoal in the fire have off no heat and was super small. Alex figured that whoever was here was only occupying the space for a short while. Something to his right flashed in the light. Alex spotted a knife in which he picked up and inspected. It was just a simple dagger with a wooden grip. He slowly started to morph into a dragon. The dragon was a Darkness type. It has amazing smell and was practically invisible in the dark. He sniffed the knife and then picked it up and carefully placed it in his bag. The only problem at being completely dragon was that he had no hands. He then picked up the bag with his mouth and started to sniff.

Later...

The trail led past the lake and near the sea. Alex figured he should stop and rest for the night. He had been tracking for a while and it would be hard to fly when he was half asleep. He chose a rocky area to sleep just in case someone came around. Curling up, he fell asleep.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow found a trail of footprints. A lot of sets of them. Hmm. She noticed one seemed to be going out of the way. Shadow looked up at the night sky and decided she would continue. She vanished, leaving only footprints in her wake.

She came across a large sleeping dragon. In her human form, it was much larger than herself. She slowly shifted into her dragon form, still staying invisible. She creeps up to the dragon, larger pawprints appearing almost out of thin air.
Shadow found a trail of footprints. A lot of sets of them. Hmm. She noticed one seemed to be going out of the way. Shadow looked up at the night sky and decided she would continue. She vanished, leaving only footprints in her wake.

She came across a large sleeping dragon. In her human form, it was much larger than herself. She slowly shifted into her dragon form, still staying invisible. She creeps up to the dragon, larger pawprints appearing almost out of thin air.
QNbfPfg.png
Alex's dream~
He looked between his mom and dad, they were arguing again. He was sitting in a corner with his eyes and ears plugged in an attempt to shut out the noise. Alex cried his heart out until he heard a loud bang his eye shot open only to see his dad lying in a pool of blood. Screaming in agony, Alex ran over. His dad was dead.

Alex's eyes slowly begin to open. He felt less tired but the memory still haunted him. He got up and slowly begin to morph back into human. He grabbed some bread out of his bag and took a bite. After he ate he would head off. But as Alex ate he felt an unsettling presence near him.

((feel free to attack Alex, just nothing too bad without asking me.))
Alex's dream~
He looked between his mom and dad, they were arguing again. He was sitting in a corner with his eyes and ears plugged in an attempt to shut out the noise. Alex cried his heart out until he heard a loud bang his eye shot open only to see his dad lying in a pool of blood. Screaming in agony, Alex ran over. His dad was dead.

Alex's eyes slowly begin to open. He felt less tired but the memory still haunted him. He got up and slowly begin to morph back into human. He grabbed some bread out of his bag and took a bite. After he ate he would head off. But as Alex ate he felt an unsettling presence near him.

((feel free to attack Alex, just nothing too bad without asking me.))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
((Eh shadow ain't gonna attack this guy))

Shadow observes with intrest as the large dragon becomes a mere human as she is able to do. She always figured it was a ghost dragon species thing, but it does not appear that he is ghost dragon. Huh. She decides to leave it as a thought, abandoning it in the back of her mind. She crouches slowly, careful to not make a sound. She may be much quieter, but she didn't want to take any chances.

This boy though, did not appear to be het mission. Following these footprints just led her off the trail and would set her back quite aways. She wondered why he was even out here though, it does not seem to be a fan favorite hangout spot for civilians.
((Eh shadow ain't gonna attack this guy))

Shadow observes with intrest as the large dragon becomes a mere human as she is able to do. She always figured it was a ghost dragon species thing, but it does not appear that he is ghost dragon. Huh. She decides to leave it as a thought, abandoning it in the back of her mind. She crouches slowly, careful to not make a sound. She may be much quieter, but she didn't want to take any chances.

This boy though, did not appear to be het mission. Following these footprints just led her off the trail and would set her back quite aways. She wondered why he was even out here though, it does not seem to be a fan favorite hangout spot for civilians.
QNbfPfg.png
After a cupple moments Alex was sure someone or something was near him. His eyes darted around but his head stayed still. He strained to hear the slightest sound but failed to hear anything of importance. He finished the food then stood up. He grabbed the knife in his belt but didn't unsheath it. staying where he was he said,
"Who's there?"

((I'm currently drawing Alex. Should I draw yours?))
After a cupple moments Alex was sure someone or something was near him. His eyes darted around but his head stayed still. He strained to hear the slightest sound but failed to hear anything of importance. He finished the food then stood up. He grabbed the knife in his belt but didn't unsheath it. staying where he was he said,
"Who's there?"

Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
[quote name="FumblingNarwhal" date="2021-01-28 20:44:56" ] After a cupple moments Alex was sure someone or something was near him. His eyes darted around but his head stayed still. He strained to hear the slightest sound but failed to hear anything of importance. He finished the food then stood up. He grabbed the knife in his belt but didn't unsheath it. staying where he was he said, "Who's there?" ((I'm currently drawing Alex. Should I draw yours?)) [/quote] I sent you a pic of human Shadow, and when I find my drawing of her that I did last year I'll send that as well
FumblingNarwhal wrote on 2021-01-28 20:44:56:
"Who's there?"

I sent you a pic of human Shadow, and when I find my drawing of her that I did last year I'll send that as well
QNbfPfg.png
((Okidoki!))
((Okidoki!))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay