Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Altering Trip (1x1)
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 146 147
Ranna looked at her curiously. "Oh. Sorry for misunderstanding the idea... i could try to do so, though I cannot try to promise you that I'll be very good at fighting." She said honestly. She was looking around a moment and then looked at her.

"I believe they had front claws before... but then again I don't remember the lore too well. I know they used to design armor and weapons." He said.
Ranna looked at her curiously. "Oh. Sorry for misunderstanding the idea... i could try to do so, though I cannot try to promise you that I'll be very good at fighting." She said honestly. She was looking around a moment and then looked at her.

"I believe they had front claws before... but then again I don't remember the lore too well. I know they used to design armor and weapons." He said.
Battledance chuckled softly. "Dear, the whole premise is that you barely fight. Its about looking for a window to strike. A blade, a spell, out of the opponents reach while you calculate. That I believe you can manage." She said, feeling quite content with her choice. Battledance watched Ranna, not being able to help herself with some more cuddles. Or whatever it could be called.

Yundala looked deep in thought. "Banescale with four legs... how did an entire species lose limbs? I would be so mad if my arms disapoeared." She said, crossing her arms.
Battledance chuckled softly. "Dear, the whole premise is that you barely fight. Its about looking for a window to strike. A blade, a spell, out of the opponents reach while you calculate. That I believe you can manage." She said, feeling quite content with her choice. Battledance watched Ranna, not being able to help herself with some more cuddles. Or whatever it could be called.

Yundala looked deep in thought. "Banescale with four legs... how did an entire species lose limbs? I would be so mad if my arms disapoeared." She said, crossing her arms.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna was still not sure, but she was going to try. She looked around the empty room she had and wondered what was best for her to do in the meantime.

"I'm not sure... i have to check their legend again." He said. Fortem looked at her and then set the blade down a moment to get something.
Ranna was still not sure, but she was going to try. She looked around the empty room she had and wondered what was best for her to do in the meantime.

"I'm not sure... i have to check their legend again." He said. Fortem looked at her and then set the blade down a moment to get something.
Battledance noted the silence. "Hey, try on the armor. It should fit, being enchanted and all." She said, gathering the set and bringing it back.

She nodded and looked at the blade, prodding it with a claw as if it would help deduct its quality. "How do you know what’s a good blade or not? Aside from it breaking of course." She asked.
Battledance noted the silence. "Hey, try on the armor. It should fit, being enchanted and all." She said, gathering the set and bringing it back.

She nodded and looked at the blade, prodding it with a claw as if it would help deduct its quality. "How do you know what’s a good blade or not? Aside from it breaking of course." She asked.
IfCmPpP.png
"Armor?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at her go and wondered what she was getting.

"I can test the blade, but usually i scrape the sides and see if it bends or is damaged by the tests." Fortem said to her.
"Armor?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at her go and wondered what she was getting.

"I can test the blade, but usually i scrape the sides and see if it bends or is damaged by the tests." Fortem said to her.
Battledance put down the harvested armor from before. It was slmost completely free of blood. "Try it on. Even if you evade all attacks, something is still bound to hit you."

"Oh. Does that happen a lot?" She asked. Fortem seemed certainly knowledgable about this. Maybe he was so good they didn’t need another blacksmith.
Battledance put down the harvested armor from before. It was slmost completely free of blood. "Try it on. Even if you evade all attacks, something is still bound to hit you."

"Oh. Does that happen a lot?" She asked. Fortem seemed certainly knowledgable about this. Maybe he was so good they didn’t need another blacksmith.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at her hesitantly. But it was primarily because of the idea of fighting. She picked up the armor and began to equip it.

"Breaks?" He asked curiously. "It could. But if they do break i return to the beginning to try and make another sword." Fortem said.
Ranna looked at her hesitantly. But it was primarily because of the idea of fighting. She picked up the armor and began to equip it.

"Breaks?" He asked curiously. "It could. But if they do break i return to the beginning to try and make another sword." Fortem said.
Battledance assisted with the process, trying to figure out which piece went where. It was assembled at last, the innate magic forming to Ranna’s size. The only issue was the extremely strong smell of the previous owner, which became apparent with the helmet in Ranna’s face.
Battledance didn’t seem to mind. "Look at that! You can certainly use this!"

"Oh, that sounds like a hassle. It must take ages just making a short sword, not to mention failing making several." She said, now even more amazed at the amount of steel produced here.
Battledance assisted with the process, trying to figure out which piece went where. It was assembled at last, the innate magic forming to Ranna’s size. The only issue was the extremely strong smell of the previous owner, which became apparent with the helmet in Ranna’s face.
Battledance didn’t seem to mind. "Look at that! You can certainly use this!"

"Oh, that sounds like a hassle. It must take ages just making a short sword, not to mention failing making several." She said, now even more amazed at the amount of steel produced here.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna tried to ignore it... "thank you." She said trying to not ask questions about it. "I don't recognize the design though..." She said honestly. She looked at her wondering what was next to do.

"Not really. I have managed to learn the process. It should not be difficult anymore, but errors do happen still, just not as often." He said.
Ranna tried to ignore it... "thank you." She said trying to not ask questions about it. "I don't recognize the design though..." She said honestly. She looked at her wondering what was next to do.

"Not really. I have managed to learn the process. It should not be difficult anymore, but errors do happen still, just not as often." He said.
Battledance shrugged. "Yeah, I have no idea either. Get used to it, a lot of armor here is modified beyond recognition." She said, patting Ranna on the shoulder. "Let’s doff the armor for now. Unless you feel well enough for ‘dance’ practice, take the evening off." She said.
Normally she trained her sister regardless of their health, unless they were dying, but she thought Ranna could get the choice this time.

Yundala nodded, looking at the work. She knew he was faaaaar better than she would ever be. "Heeeey, can I try?" She asked. It didn’t look that hard.
Battledance shrugged. "Yeah, I have no idea either. Get used to it, a lot of armor here is modified beyond recognition." She said, patting Ranna on the shoulder. "Let’s doff the armor for now. Unless you feel well enough for ‘dance’ practice, take the evening off." She said.
Normally she trained her sister regardless of their health, unless they were dying, but she thought Ranna could get the choice this time.

Yundala nodded, looking at the work. She knew he was faaaaar better than she would ever be. "Heeeey, can I try?" She asked. It didn’t look that hard.
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 146 147