Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | -The Misted Seas- IC
1 2 3 4 5
The Misted Seas
Welcome to a Pirate RP because we all love pirates yes? Yes they're all amazing-
Anyways my pirate obsessed self decided to bless this website with another one, your welcome.
Let us get into the lore, yes?

There's an old legend, many have tried to see if the legend is true but none have succeeded. Ah, you must be wondering who I am.. I'm afraid I can't quite tell you that, my apologies. Back to my story, the legend tells of treasure, not just any treasure, but apparently tons of it.. I have no idea.
I just realized I went out of character for a second.. *ahem* my apologies.
Anyways I bet your getting supperr bored listening to me right??? No?
Nerd.
I'll just give you a summary because I'm EXTREMLY tired right now.
-Big huge treasure or whatever.
-Trapped in some hard to find Caribbean
-The waters around there is misty
-Death trap, not recommended for tourism.
So can you.. leave now?
I gave you storytime.

RULES!!
-Uhh Im fine with anything as long as it doesnt break guidelines
-Hate the character not the user, cmon we're not kids
-No 'No hit no miss' 'is the god of everything' kind of people yknow? We're just pirates
-Uhh make sure you have fun.. or not. This one's optional.
-Make sure to include your favorite Sea Shanty as the code, if you don't know any, The Wellerman will do just fine
-Also there's only one ship, 'Roseus' because more than one or two gets chaotic, NPCs aloud and controlled by anyone.

OOC
The Misted Seas
Welcome to a Pirate RP because we all love pirates yes? Yes they're all amazing-
Anyways my pirate obsessed self decided to bless this website with another one, your welcome.
Let us get into the lore, yes?

There's an old legend, many have tried to see if the legend is true but none have succeeded. Ah, you must be wondering who I am.. I'm afraid I can't quite tell you that, my apologies. Back to my story, the legend tells of treasure, not just any treasure, but apparently tons of it.. I have no idea.
I just realized I went out of character for a second.. *ahem* my apologies.
Anyways I bet your getting supperr bored listening to me right??? No?
Nerd.
I'll just give you a summary because I'm EXTREMLY tired right now.
-Big huge treasure or whatever.
-Trapped in some hard to find Caribbean
-The waters around there is misty
-Death trap, not recommended for tourism.
So can you.. leave now?
I gave you storytime.

RULES!!
-Uhh Im fine with anything as long as it doesnt break guidelines
-Hate the character not the user, cmon we're not kids
-No 'No hit no miss' 'is the god of everything' kind of people yknow? We're just pirates
-Uhh make sure you have fun.. or not. This one's optional.
-Make sure to include your favorite Sea Shanty as the code, if you don't know any, The Wellerman will do just fine
-Also there's only one ship, 'Roseus' because more than one or two gets chaotic, NPCs aloud and controlled by anyone.

OOC
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
Roseus was docked in your everyday port, nothing too big. Gilderoy had decided that a quick stop for supplies would do them good, he was currently reviewing everything they needed before everyone went off, while his cat watched.
Roseus was docked in your everyday port, nothing too big. Gilderoy had decided that a quick stop for supplies would do them good, he was currently reviewing everything they needed before everyone went off, while his cat watched.
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
Milo was sharpening one of his many knives, the look on his face said, 'leave me alone or I'll f*cking kill you', because he probably would. He was a pretty handsome guy, but his personality drove everyone away, just the way he liked.
Milo was sharpening one of his many knives, the look on his face said, 'leave me alone or I'll f*cking kill you', because he probably would. He was a pretty handsome guy, but his personality drove everyone away, just the way he liked.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Celeste put her elbows on the edge of the ship, staring out at the port. When they docked, she spun on her heels and walked away, passing a few men who were working. She leaned up against a wall and continued to stare. She didn't have much to do besides wait for Gilderoy to come back.
Celeste put her elbows on the edge of the ship, staring out at the port. When they docked, she spun on her heels and walked away, passing a few men who were working. She leaned up against a wall and continued to stare. She didn't have much to do besides wait for Gilderoy to come back.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Carmen, true to his position as boatswain, had just finished a list of all the supplies they had stored and compiled a shopping list for those going out to resupply. After submitting his list to the captain, he moved onto inspecting the rigging for frayed rope and loose knots. Currently he stood in deep concentration while retying one of the mast ropes, a slight frown on his face.

Once he finished his task, he turned to where Milo stood and called out across the deck, "Riptide, were you the last one to manage the rigging?" His expression showed his displeasure with the work of whoever had the chore last.
Carmen, true to his position as boatswain, had just finished a list of all the supplies they had stored and compiled a shopping list for those going out to resupply. After submitting his list to the captain, he moved onto inspecting the rigging for frayed rope and loose knots. Currently he stood in deep concentration while retying one of the mast ropes, a slight frown on his face.

Once he finished his task, he turned to where Milo stood and called out across the deck, "Riptide, were you the last one to manage the rigging?" His expression showed his displeasure with the work of whoever had the chore last.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
Delta was just swimming around in the ocean. It’s been a while since I used my legs.. she thought looking down at her tail.
Delta was just swimming around in the ocean. It’s been a while since I used my legs.. she thought looking down at her tail.
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
Milo looked up and narrowed his eyes, dragging his knife across the sharpening stone once again, "No, I haven't touched your Goddamn rigging all day, and if I had, you wouldn't be f*cking complaining about it." he snapped, he pulled another knife out and started sharpening that one too, holding the previous knife he had been sharpening between his teeth as he worked.

Milo's eyes were silver, shining the same way as his knives' blades did, cold, dangerous, but unlike his weapons, Milo still had some humanity deep down in his heart, and wouldn't hurt someone unless provoked.
Milo looked up and narrowed his eyes, dragging his knife across the sharpening stone once again, "No, I haven't touched your Goddamn rigging all day, and if I had, you wouldn't be f*cking complaining about it." he snapped, he pulled another knife out and started sharpening that one too, holding the previous knife he had been sharpening between his teeth as he worked.

Milo's eyes were silver, shining the same way as his knives' blades did, cold, dangerous, but unlike his weapons, Milo still had some humanity deep down in his heart, and wouldn't hurt someone unless provoked.
JkpHEfN.jpg
*insert shopping noises from gildemyboy*

Gilderoy's cat, whose name was cow, was sniffing around some crates, lots of sniffing. Cow sniffed and sniffed and sniffed, before finally pawing at a crate.
*insert shopping noises from gildemyboy*

Gilderoy's cat, whose name was cow, was sniffing around some crates, lots of sniffing. Cow sniffed and sniffed and sniffed, before finally pawing at a crate.
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
Seinaga grinned as he leaned over the ships railing, golden eyes taking everything in as he supported his face with the curled fist of his right hand. As usual the ships surgeon was scantily clad, form barely covered by the loose shirt, robe and trousers that he preferred. The bandages around his neck had been freshly rewrapped and the collar over them loose enough that it should hold them in place easily enough.

With a sigh the surgeon straightened and began to disembark the ship in the hopes of finding some more fertilizer for his plants along with other medical supplies that he needed to resupply. Mostly he needed to see if there were any new sedatives on the market, because at this rate the crew was going to get immune to the safe dosages far too quick for his liking. The surgeon rubbed his face quickly at the thought, his blowgun had already seen far more use on his comrades than his enemies.

"Be back soon Cap'n just going to spend some of my pay making sure that all of you pretty people don't end up with permanent eye bags and ruin your perfect bodies any more than you already have! Left a list of places of where you might find me on my desk." He waved as he said this, robe and shirt slipping a tad bit more off of his right shoulder as he stepped past crew mates and crates alike. Hopefully he would be able to find all of the supplies he would need with enough time to buy enough good hooch to last to their next port.

"I also suggest that some of you, and you all know who I mean, take at least a thirty minute nap before I come back or you're getting darted and knocked out freight times as long." Another wave of the hand as he walked off the pier and onto dry ground. Seinaga looked over his shoulder as he said this, eyes narrowing and turning cold before going back to normal. Another wave of his fingers and he disappeared into the maze of buildings.
Seinaga grinned as he leaned over the ships railing, golden eyes taking everything in as he supported his face with the curled fist of his right hand. As usual the ships surgeon was scantily clad, form barely covered by the loose shirt, robe and trousers that he preferred. The bandages around his neck had been freshly rewrapped and the collar over them loose enough that it should hold them in place easily enough.

With a sigh the surgeon straightened and began to disembark the ship in the hopes of finding some more fertilizer for his plants along with other medical supplies that he needed to resupply. Mostly he needed to see if there were any new sedatives on the market, because at this rate the crew was going to get immune to the safe dosages far too quick for his liking. The surgeon rubbed his face quickly at the thought, his blowgun had already seen far more use on his comrades than his enemies.

"Be back soon Cap'n just going to spend some of my pay making sure that all of you pretty people don't end up with permanent eye bags and ruin your perfect bodies any more than you already have! Left a list of places of where you might find me on my desk." He waved as he said this, robe and shirt slipping a tad bit more off of his right shoulder as he stepped past crew mates and crates alike. Hopefully he would be able to find all of the supplies he would need with enough time to buy enough good hooch to last to their next port.

"I also suggest that some of you, and you all know who I mean, take at least a thirty minute nap before I come back or you're getting darted and knocked out freight times as long." Another wave of the hand as he walked off the pier and onto dry ground. Seinaga looked over his shoulder as he said this, eyes narrowing and turning cold before going back to normal. Another wave of his fingers and he disappeared into the maze of buildings.
oulcMpY.gif
Celeste flicked her wrist in sort of a short wave as Seinaga walked off the ship. She stood up straight and took a bit of a walk on the deck. She knew Seinaga didn't mean her, of course. She laughed at the thought of a nap and continued to watch the pier. Gold being traded for food. Accessories. Nothing quite too special to her anyway.

Celeste tightened her bandana and headed over to the direction of Carmen and Milo, who seemed to be having... an argument of sorts.

"Milo, could you stop that damn knife sharpening?" Dramatically, Celeste threw her hands over her ears. "You've done one already give it a rest, anyway, you've got so many why does it even matter?" She turned and walked off, annoyance written on her face. It wasn't Milo's fault. Not Carmen's fault. She was just in a mood. And the knives raked at her already throbbing brain.

She continued to wait for the captain so they could finally keep moving.
Celeste flicked her wrist in sort of a short wave as Seinaga walked off the ship. She stood up straight and took a bit of a walk on the deck. She knew Seinaga didn't mean her, of course. She laughed at the thought of a nap and continued to watch the pier. Gold being traded for food. Accessories. Nothing quite too special to her anyway.

Celeste tightened her bandana and headed over to the direction of Carmen and Milo, who seemed to be having... an argument of sorts.

"Milo, could you stop that damn knife sharpening?" Dramatically, Celeste threw her hands over her ears. "You've done one already give it a rest, anyway, you've got so many why does it even matter?" She turned and walked off, annoyance written on her face. It wasn't Milo's fault. Not Carmen's fault. She was just in a mood. And the knives raked at her already throbbing brain.

She continued to wait for the captain so they could finally keep moving.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 3 4 5