Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | -The Misted Seas- IC
1 2 3 4 5
Milo smirked to himself and out of spite, ran the knife over the sharpening stone painfully loud once or twice before finally putting the stone and he knives away, he noticed Cow and walked over, crouching down to the cat's level, "What do you see Cow?" He asked quietly.
Milo smirked to himself and out of spite, ran the knife over the sharpening stone painfully loud once or twice before finally putting the stone and he knives away, he noticed Cow and walked over, crouching down to the cat's level, "What do you see Cow?" He asked quietly.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Carmen nodded calmly at Milo as if the gunner had addressed him in a more polite manner - he had little motive for starting a fight. "Keep an eye on the deck when you can, then, I'd like to have a word with whoever did." He said with an understanding smile then left the open deck to take stock of the ship inventory a second time, nodding to the captain as he walked by.

Seinaga made his health PSA and left a few minutes after Carmen returned to the deck, preparing to go off into the marketplace himself. He shuddered a little when the doctor mentioned his darts; He knew firsthand how serious he was and respected Seinaga's work, even if he thought of his methods as somewhat heavy-handed. Suddenly a little nervous, he rubbed the bags just beginning to show under his clear blue eyes, reflective of the sea they sailed upon. Carmen made a mental note to rest eventually, but only after he finished his own supply run. He had slept just 30 hours ago, after all, and there was work to be done.

"I'm going out as well. Please keep the ship in one piece while I'm gone," He instructed those still on board, refilling a mug of coffee before heading into the small port town. Opening the work notebook he always carried to check his list of priority items, Carmen made his way into the marketplace, hoping to find rope, quill ink, candles, and perhaps a bit of wax polish for the deck before the Roseus sailed off once more.
Carmen nodded calmly at Milo as if the gunner had addressed him in a more polite manner - he had little motive for starting a fight. "Keep an eye on the deck when you can, then, I'd like to have a word with whoever did." He said with an understanding smile then left the open deck to take stock of the ship inventory a second time, nodding to the captain as he walked by.

Seinaga made his health PSA and left a few minutes after Carmen returned to the deck, preparing to go off into the marketplace himself. He shuddered a little when the doctor mentioned his darts; He knew firsthand how serious he was and respected Seinaga's work, even if he thought of his methods as somewhat heavy-handed. Suddenly a little nervous, he rubbed the bags just beginning to show under his clear blue eyes, reflective of the sea they sailed upon. Carmen made a mental note to rest eventually, but only after he finished his own supply run. He had slept just 30 hours ago, after all, and there was work to be done.

"I'm going out as well. Please keep the ship in one piece while I'm gone," He instructed those still on board, refilling a mug of coffee before heading into the small port town. Opening the work notebook he always carried to check his list of priority items, Carmen made his way into the marketplace, hoping to find rope, quill ink, candles, and perhaps a bit of wax polish for the deck before the Roseus sailed off once more.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
Celeste scowled at Milo and shook her head as she turned back around. She stared out at the port, searching for a sign of Gilderoy or Seinaga. Nothing.

Celeste was bored out of her mind. She's used up all her chances to do something remotely interesting. She's stared at the port, leaned up against a wall in a sort of intimidating manner, and got annoyed with Milo. And then she stared at the port again. What else was there to do.
Celeste scowled at Milo and shook her head as she turned back around. She stared out at the port, searching for a sign of Gilderoy or Seinaga. Nothing.

Celeste was bored out of her mind. She's used up all her chances to do something remotely interesting. She's stared at the port, leaned up against a wall in a sort of intimidating manner, and got annoyed with Milo. And then she stared at the port again. What else was there to do.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Cow meowed loudly, looking at Milo every few seconds. He was well-fed so it wasnt food.. wonder what it could be.

Gilderoy however, had found himself at a book store. Yep. He'll be gone for awhile now.

*casually tries to cram this in before site closes*
Cow meowed loudly, looking at Milo every few seconds. He was well-fed so it wasnt food.. wonder what it could be.

Gilderoy however, had found himself at a book store. Yep. He'll be gone for awhile now.

*casually tries to cram this in before site closes*
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
Seinaga grinned happily as he left the flower shop, the expression never leaving his face at the thought of the pots and other items that were going to be delivered to the Roseus. Sure his coin purse was lighter but if it meant that he could at least keep his plants healthy along with his crew mates. Of course his plants were his easiest patients.

Something went off in his head, golden eyes glaring in the vague direction of the ship as a part of his surgeon senses went off. Though that could wait until he could finally get a few drinks in and a few bottles to take back. Maybe a quick flirt and see if it gets him anywhere, but he really doubted he had the time for that kind of fun. A small frown twisted on his features for a few seconds before quickly shifting again into a smile at the sight of a tavern.

"Finally! Ahhh I hope they have good stuff~" Seinaga whined as he entered the building, nose turning up ever so slightly at the unpleasant smell. Ignoring the looks shot his way the pirate surgeon finally took a seat at the bar. Placing his order was easy, the man behind the bar nodding and getting right to it the moment that the raven haired man placed the needed amount coin down on the counter. Shooting back the liquid as soon as it was finished being poured he continued to tap the side of the glass until it had been refilled five times.

Eyes fluttering to half mast as a small blush rose on his face he placed a few more coins down on the counter. Carefully maneuvering his tongue so that he could clearly order at least six more bottles of the same swig. The look from the bar keep was dubious at best but he took the change and went into the back, coming back with a box full of the bottles he had purchased. Smiling coyly, he thanked the man before carefully grabbing the bottles and heading out of the bar and back towards the vague direction of the Roseus. A hum rose in his throat as he walked, enjoying the way that the sun felt warm on his head and exposed shoulder, the salt on the breeze and the chatter of people around him.

Maybe he should look for some new books? Visit the resident surgeon to see if he missed anything while they were out at sea? Looking down at the bottles in his arms he shrugged, he would be fine up until the next port and he doubted that they would have a good selection or know anything anyway. Golden eyes scanned the crowd before honing in on a familiar figure.

"Carmen~" He cheered as he quickly trotted over, bottles clinking against each other as he moved. Seinaga quickly head butted between the others shoulder blades since his arms were holding the bottles before Carmen could turn around. Shaking his head rapidly the roots of his hair burning slightly from the friction before rearranging the bottles under one arm so that he could place his head on the others shoulder, and drape his free left arm across the others shoulder. A lazy smile appeared on his face as his eyes fluttered closed with a soft hum.

"What'cha looking for? Want me to help out any?" Throat bobbing slightly, the edge of the surgeons lips twitched downward as the collar buckle digging into his throat caused him to shift slightly.
Seinaga grinned happily as he left the flower shop, the expression never leaving his face at the thought of the pots and other items that were going to be delivered to the Roseus. Sure his coin purse was lighter but if it meant that he could at least keep his plants healthy along with his crew mates. Of course his plants were his easiest patients.

Something went off in his head, golden eyes glaring in the vague direction of the ship as a part of his surgeon senses went off. Though that could wait until he could finally get a few drinks in and a few bottles to take back. Maybe a quick flirt and see if it gets him anywhere, but he really doubted he had the time for that kind of fun. A small frown twisted on his features for a few seconds before quickly shifting again into a smile at the sight of a tavern.

"Finally! Ahhh I hope they have good stuff~" Seinaga whined as he entered the building, nose turning up ever so slightly at the unpleasant smell. Ignoring the looks shot his way the pirate surgeon finally took a seat at the bar. Placing his order was easy, the man behind the bar nodding and getting right to it the moment that the raven haired man placed the needed amount coin down on the counter. Shooting back the liquid as soon as it was finished being poured he continued to tap the side of the glass until it had been refilled five times.

Eyes fluttering to half mast as a small blush rose on his face he placed a few more coins down on the counter. Carefully maneuvering his tongue so that he could clearly order at least six more bottles of the same swig. The look from the bar keep was dubious at best but he took the change and went into the back, coming back with a box full of the bottles he had purchased. Smiling coyly, he thanked the man before carefully grabbing the bottles and heading out of the bar and back towards the vague direction of the Roseus. A hum rose in his throat as he walked, enjoying the way that the sun felt warm on his head and exposed shoulder, the salt on the breeze and the chatter of people around him.

Maybe he should look for some new books? Visit the resident surgeon to see if he missed anything while they were out at sea? Looking down at the bottles in his arms he shrugged, he would be fine up until the next port and he doubted that they would have a good selection or know anything anyway. Golden eyes scanned the crowd before honing in on a familiar figure.

"Carmen~" He cheered as he quickly trotted over, bottles clinking against each other as he moved. Seinaga quickly head butted between the others shoulder blades since his arms were holding the bottles before Carmen could turn around. Shaking his head rapidly the roots of his hair burning slightly from the friction before rearranging the bottles under one arm so that he could place his head on the others shoulder, and drape his free left arm across the others shoulder. A lazy smile appeared on his face as his eyes fluttered closed with a soft hum.

"What'cha looking for? Want me to help out any?" Throat bobbing slightly, the edge of the surgeons lips twitched downward as the collar buckle digging into his throat caused him to shift slightly.
oulcMpY.gif
Carmen's search for supplies had proven successful so far, and he carried a full cloth bundle of useful items slung over his shoulder as he explored the marketplace for souvenir-worthy trinkets at a more leisurely pace than when shopping for business. Despite pulling an all-nighter, he still felt quite awake and had just purchased some emerald cloth of interesting make when someone called his name and head butted him from behind.

Carmen didn't have to guess who it was for long, as Seinaga appeared in the side of his vision draped his arm over Carmen's shoulders soon after. "Doctor Seihado, good afternoon," Carmen greeted his crewmate with a courteous smile. He didn't dislike the friendliness of the doctor, but he was never quite sure how to respond to his flirtatious mannerisms outside of his usual down-to-business attitude.

His expression flashed briefly to mild concern when he realized the surgeon had probably just come from the tavern. Carmen knew it wasn't exactly uncommon for Seinaga to enjoy a drink or two, but he still figured it would be best to supervise him until they returned to the Rosseus. "Coincidentally, I was just concluding business here. But you're more than welcome to accompany me back to the ship." He replied to Seinaga's question.
Carmen's search for supplies had proven successful so far, and he carried a full cloth bundle of useful items slung over his shoulder as he explored the marketplace for souvenir-worthy trinkets at a more leisurely pace than when shopping for business. Despite pulling an all-nighter, he still felt quite awake and had just purchased some emerald cloth of interesting make when someone called his name and head butted him from behind.

Carmen didn't have to guess who it was for long, as Seinaga appeared in the side of his vision draped his arm over Carmen's shoulders soon after. "Doctor Seihado, good afternoon," Carmen greeted his crewmate with a courteous smile. He didn't dislike the friendliness of the doctor, but he was never quite sure how to respond to his flirtatious mannerisms outside of his usual down-to-business attitude.

His expression flashed briefly to mild concern when he realized the surgeon had probably just come from the tavern. Carmen knew it wasn't exactly uncommon for Seinaga to enjoy a drink or two, but he still figured it would be best to supervise him until they returned to the Rosseus. "Coincidentally, I was just concluding business here. But you're more than welcome to accompany me back to the ship." He replied to Seinaga's question.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
Milo reached out and pet Cow, "What's wrong?" he asked, a little concerned now, giving the cat gently head scratches. Milo wondered if he should open the crate and fond out what the hell was making Cow so curious.
Milo reached out and pet Cow, "What's wrong?" he asked, a little concerned now, giving the cat gently head scratches. Milo wondered if he should open the crate and fond out what the hell was making Cow so curious.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Cow started to purr, crate can wait, pets right now. He meowed for more pets, perhaps a neck scratch. Although Milo's pets can never compare to Gilderoy's, they can be just as good.
Cow started to purr, crate can wait, pets right now. He meowed for more pets, perhaps a neck scratch. Although Milo's pets can never compare to Gilderoy's, they can be just as good.
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
Delta got out of the water, and found herself in a small port. She decided to try out her legs... it had been a while. Turns out, walking is like riding a bike :D “that was easier then I thought..” she said to herself. She saw a little cat by a crate.. how... non-catfish like.
Delta got out of the water, and found herself in a small port. She decided to try out her legs... it had been a while. Turns out, walking is like riding a bike :D “that was easier then I thought..” she said to herself. She saw a little cat by a crate.. how... non-catfish like.
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
Milo chuckled quietly and obliged with the neck scratch, strands of his orange-ish/red-ish hair fall into his face, but he didn't really mind, he just focused on Cow, how adorable this little guy was.
Milo chuckled quietly and obliged with the neck scratch, strands of his orange-ish/red-ish hair fall into his face, but he didn't really mind, he just focused on Cow, how adorable this little guy was.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 3 4 5