Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | -The Misted Seas- IC
1 2 3 4 5
Cow meowed angerly, oh well.. guess he'll wait then. He decided to search the ship for snacks AKA mice or rats.
Cow meowed angerly, oh well.. guess he'll wait then. He decided to search the ship for snacks AKA mice or rats.
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
"Haven't seen ya have a hobby other than overworkin' and then hiding when ya hit the twenty-four hour mark of no sleep." He retorted, bumping their shoulders together playfully as they walked. Golden eyes lazily examining the buildings and people that passed by before flickering to his companion once more.

"Ay, these are all for the trip. Don't know when our next port will be so I thought it best that I stock up a few bottles for my own personal stock and I won't even be thinking of opening one of them until at least a week at sea. Though I wouldn't mind opening one up early if you wanted to join me in my cabin for a drink~ After all I'm pretty sure you've hit the twenty-four hour mark and this could help you relax enough to actually sleep easy afterwards." He grinned, eyes lidding slightly as he said this. The orbs completely focusing on the others face to test his reaction. If he didn't have to dart someone he would prefer it because that meant he wouldn't have to drag their bodies back to their bunks and then clean the dart afterward.

Also stopped them from complaining afterwards, but if it was because of drinking then same result. This would also help him to get to know the other a little better, other than the knowledge that he (along with most of their crew) was a workaholic.
"Haven't seen ya have a hobby other than overworkin' and then hiding when ya hit the twenty-four hour mark of no sleep." He retorted, bumping their shoulders together playfully as they walked. Golden eyes lazily examining the buildings and people that passed by before flickering to his companion once more.

"Ay, these are all for the trip. Don't know when our next port will be so I thought it best that I stock up a few bottles for my own personal stock and I won't even be thinking of opening one of them until at least a week at sea. Though I wouldn't mind opening one up early if you wanted to join me in my cabin for a drink~ After all I'm pretty sure you've hit the twenty-four hour mark and this could help you relax enough to actually sleep easy afterwards." He grinned, eyes lidding slightly as he said this. The orbs completely focusing on the others face to test his reaction. If he didn't have to dart someone he would prefer it because that meant he wouldn't have to drag their bodies back to their bunks and then clean the dart afterward.

Also stopped them from complaining afterwards, but if it was because of drinking then same result. This would also help him to get to know the other a little better, other than the knowledge that he (along with most of their crew) was a workaholic.
oulcMpY.gif
Carmen laughed a little guiltily when Seinaga mentioned his sleep schedule; he had hoped he wouldn't notice until Carmen managed to rest on his own later, but as always the doctor's senses lended him an advantage in that regard.

Carmen was taken by slight surprize at Seinaga's invitation, hesitating for a moment to answer. His reservation was not because drinks with the good natured doctor was unappealing to him, but rather due to the fact that Carmen didn't exactly like others to see him if, by drinks or lack of sleep or both, he happened to loose his composure. Competence was a hard image to maintain once someone had seen otherwise, but...

"I might just take you up on that, if you can promise not to drug the drinks." Carmen's indecision passed, and his diplomat's grin spread across his features once more - although perhaps this time it was a little more genuine than usual. "And it would be nice not to wake up with a dart wound this time," he added, ocean blue eyes flashing with sly humor once again.

He would be careful, is all - like he always was. Then surely nothing could go wrong.

((Really setting myself up there, I know, but who doesn't love ominous foreshadowing?))
Carmen laughed a little guiltily when Seinaga mentioned his sleep schedule; he had hoped he wouldn't notice until Carmen managed to rest on his own later, but as always the doctor's senses lended him an advantage in that regard.

Carmen was taken by slight surprize at Seinaga's invitation, hesitating for a moment to answer. His reservation was not because drinks with the good natured doctor was unappealing to him, but rather due to the fact that Carmen didn't exactly like others to see him if, by drinks or lack of sleep or both, he happened to loose his composure. Competence was a hard image to maintain once someone had seen otherwise, but...

"I might just take you up on that, if you can promise not to drug the drinks." Carmen's indecision passed, and his diplomat's grin spread across his features once more - although perhaps this time it was a little more genuine than usual. "And it would be nice not to wake up with a dart wound this time," he added, ocean blue eyes flashing with sly humor once again.

He would be careful, is all - like he always was. Then surely nothing could go wrong.

((Really setting myself up there, I know, but who doesn't love ominous foreshadowing?))
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
Milo walked by them both and rolled his eyes, "Dumba**es." He growled, his grip tightening on the bag of supplies he had brought, it was a rough cloth bag, but he was so used to it by now that it didn't bother him. Inside the bag? Some blocks of wood, another comparable telescope, because he keeps loosing them, some shirts, that were made for being in the sun, because they were very light and thin, and.....carrots?

"I might just take you up on that, oh~" Milo said, changing his voice so the pitch was mockingly high as he mimicked Carmen, "Id be nice not to wake up darted~"

He looked over this shoulder and grinned at them, "See you on the ship ladies~"
Milo walked by them both and rolled his eyes, "Dumba**es." He growled, his grip tightening on the bag of supplies he had brought, it was a rough cloth bag, but he was so used to it by now that it didn't bother him. Inside the bag? Some blocks of wood, another comparable telescope, because he keeps loosing them, some shirts, that were made for being in the sun, because they were very light and thin, and.....carrots?

"I might just take you up on that, oh~" Milo said, changing his voice so the pitch was mockingly high as he mimicked Carmen, "Id be nice not to wake up darted~"

He looked over this shoulder and grinned at them, "See you on the ship ladies~"
JkpHEfN.jpg
"And ruin such good alcohol? What kind of savage do you take me for?" If his hands had been free they would have pressed to his chest as if the other had pierced him with an arrow. Instead he simply pouted at the other, shoulders folding inwards as his lips pulled downward at the humor shining in the others eyes.

"I promise I won't drug any of the drink provided and lay off on the darts for at least a few days. At least until I can double check them." The darts really shouldn't have been leaving too big of a wound though... It would still be best to not use them until they had all been checked just to be on the safe side. Besides using them after drinking and being friendly would only prove to ruin the mood, and he highly doubted anyone would have a problem with them being out of the equation.

His gaze flickered as a bright head of orange passed in the corner of his eye, the color and person familiar to him. It also seemed that he too had finished picking up items from his shore leave if the bag over his shoulders was any indication.

"I'm sure we will Milo, after all I have to make sure that you're following doctors orders and have slept in the past twenty-four hours don't I?" A grin spread on his face once more before nodding at the others back. His attention once more focusing on Carmen as he shifted the box in his arms ever so slightly. "Anyway I'll probably drop this off in my cabin before going to check up on everyone, what do you say about meeting up after dinner in my cabin?"
"And ruin such good alcohol? What kind of savage do you take me for?" If his hands had been free they would have pressed to his chest as if the other had pierced him with an arrow. Instead he simply pouted at the other, shoulders folding inwards as his lips pulled downward at the humor shining in the others eyes.

"I promise I won't drug any of the drink provided and lay off on the darts for at least a few days. At least until I can double check them." The darts really shouldn't have been leaving too big of a wound though... It would still be best to not use them until they had all been checked just to be on the safe side. Besides using them after drinking and being friendly would only prove to ruin the mood, and he highly doubted anyone would have a problem with them being out of the equation.

His gaze flickered as a bright head of orange passed in the corner of his eye, the color and person familiar to him. It also seemed that he too had finished picking up items from his shore leave if the bag over his shoulders was any indication.

"I'm sure we will Milo, after all I have to make sure that you're following doctors orders and have slept in the past twenty-four hours don't I?" A grin spread on his face once more before nodding at the others back. His attention once more focusing on Carmen as he shifted the box in his arms ever so slightly. "Anyway I'll probably drop this off in my cabin before going to check up on everyone, what do you say about meeting up after dinner in my cabin?"
oulcMpY.gif
Carmen nodded at Sienaga's assurances, breathing an inward sigh of relief. When Milo passed by, Carmen didn't comment. He was indifferent to the mannerisms of the gunner most of the time, although on occasion he did wish his attitude was a little easier to get along with.

"I'll see you later, then, after all I'd hate for you to think I didn't know what fun meant." He replied to Seinaga. "Have a good afternoon, Doctor Seihado." They had neared the Rosseus by now, and Carmen gave a parting nod before heading towards the lower decks to put his maintenance supplies to good use. It was late afternoon by now, but Carmen had no plans of breaking for lunch as he hoped to finish all pressing work matters before dinnertime.
Carmen nodded at Sienaga's assurances, breathing an inward sigh of relief. When Milo passed by, Carmen didn't comment. He was indifferent to the mannerisms of the gunner most of the time, although on occasion he did wish his attitude was a little easier to get along with.

"I'll see you later, then, after all I'd hate for you to think I didn't know what fun meant." He replied to Seinaga. "Have a good afternoon, Doctor Seihado." They had neared the Rosseus by now, and Carmen gave a parting nod before heading towards the lower decks to put his maintenance supplies to good use. It was late afternoon by now, but Carmen had no plans of breaking for lunch as he hoped to finish all pressing work matters before dinnertime.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
She sat down at the end of the port, looking out to the sea. What she didn’t realize that she was by a certain ship.......
She sat down at the end of the port, looking out to the sea. What she didn’t realize that she was by a certain ship.......
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
"I will~ Don't get into too much trouble without me! Or at least none that needs me to fix you up!" Seinaga grinned, speeding up and turning so that he was walking backwards in front of the other, before heading towards his quarters so that he could put the bottles with the rest of his stash. He'd also need to stock up on powders if his darts were going to be out of commission. Of course the first things that he needed to do was double check his plants and see what was in the most dire need of repotting.

He shifted through them, carefully examining the roots and leaves of each of his little fruiting bonsai. Most of them seemed to be doing well in the pots they were in currently but one of the cherries, pomegranates, the rambutans and all three of the lemons seemed to be the only ones needing new pots. The valerian, lavender and lemon balm all seemed to be needy, if only slightly, of fertilizers and a change of soil. Everything else was green and perky and Seinaga inhaled happily as he cleared out and rearranged the planters and other medical supplies so that there would be room when the new supplies came in.

Tongue sticking out of his mouth ever so slightly he checked the small bags full of sleeping powders, grabbing one for each of the crew-members except for Carmen. The sun was lower now in the sky. Not low enough for him to worry though as he stretched, a yawn stretching his mouth wide. The moment his eyes reopened after the yawn he looked around, golden eyes flickering until the landed on Celeste.

"Oyyyy~ Celeste!" He cheered as he trotted over to the first mate, hair streaming behind him ever so slightly. "Did ya get everything ya needed for when we set sail again?"
"I will~ Don't get into too much trouble without me! Or at least none that needs me to fix you up!" Seinaga grinned, speeding up and turning so that he was walking backwards in front of the other, before heading towards his quarters so that he could put the bottles with the rest of his stash. He'd also need to stock up on powders if his darts were going to be out of commission. Of course the first things that he needed to do was double check his plants and see what was in the most dire need of repotting.

He shifted through them, carefully examining the roots and leaves of each of his little fruiting bonsai. Most of them seemed to be doing well in the pots they were in currently but one of the cherries, pomegranates, the rambutans and all three of the lemons seemed to be the only ones needing new pots. The valerian, lavender and lemon balm all seemed to be needy, if only slightly, of fertilizers and a change of soil. Everything else was green and perky and Seinaga inhaled happily as he cleared out and rearranged the planters and other medical supplies so that there would be room when the new supplies came in.

Tongue sticking out of his mouth ever so slightly he checked the small bags full of sleeping powders, grabbing one for each of the crew-members except for Carmen. The sun was lower now in the sky. Not low enough for him to worry though as he stretched, a yawn stretching his mouth wide. The moment his eyes reopened after the yawn he looked around, golden eyes flickering until the landed on Celeste.

"Oyyyy~ Celeste!" He cheered as he trotted over to the first mate, hair streaming behind him ever so slightly. "Did ya get everything ya needed for when we set sail again?"
oulcMpY.gif
Milo was already on the ship, he was leaning on the ship's railing and working on a small piece of wood, carving it into something that really couldn't be defined at the moment, he stayed away from everyone, as usual, and just watched everyone, silently judging them.

Milo's woodcarving knife ran over the wood in smooth, quick movements, doing this helped Milo concentrate on something other than being an a** to someone, and he was kinda glad that he could focus on something else other than pushing people away.
Milo was already on the ship, he was leaning on the ship's railing and working on a small piece of wood, carving it into something that really couldn't be defined at the moment, he stayed away from everyone, as usual, and just watched everyone, silently judging them.

Milo's woodcarving knife ran over the wood in smooth, quick movements, doing this helped Milo concentrate on something other than being an a** to someone, and he was kinda glad that he could focus on something else other than pushing people away.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Celeste turns to see Seinaga talking to her. She takes a moment to comprehend what he just asked her and turned around to face him. "Yep, everything. I'm all ready."

She takes a second, going over once more to throughly make sure she has everything, and one she's satisfied she nods. "Need anything else Seinaga?" She taps her foot and pushes a strand of hair behind her ear.
Celeste turns to see Seinaga talking to her. She takes a moment to comprehend what he just asked her and turned around to face him. "Yep, everything. I'm all ready."

She takes a second, going over once more to throughly make sure she has everything, and one she's satisfied she nods. "Need anything else Seinaga?" She taps her foot and pushes a strand of hair behind her ear.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 3 4 5