Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1 PRIVATE) The Flock
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 165 166
Skree

Skree watched Sparrow leave, then looked at Hawk, who had a paper. He was confused what the heck was going on. "I'm sure that's clear." He responded. He did nothing wrong, and he wasn't anything of what Sparrow described.
Skree

Skree watched Sparrow leave, then looked at Hawk, who had a paper. He was confused what the heck was going on. "I'm sure that's clear." He responded. He did nothing wrong, and he wasn't anything of what Sparrow described.
Hawk blinked, "Dammit..." He hissed, crumbling up the paper furiously, his angry eyes landed on Skree...

Who knows what he could do when he was mad.
Hawk blinked, "Dammit..." He hissed, crumbling up the paper furiously, his angry eyes landed on Skree...

Who knows what he could do when he was mad.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

Skree backed away, pinning himself against the wall. He was still scared, and seeing Hawk this way made him feel uneasy. The way he looked at him made him feel like he was going to do something terrible to him.
Skree

Skree backed away, pinning himself against the wall. He was still scared, and seeing Hawk this way made him feel uneasy. The way he looked at him made him feel like he was going to do something terrible to him.
Hawk advanced on Skree, but instead of hurting him, he began to undo any other bonds he had placed on him.
Hawk advanced on Skree, but instead of hurting him, he began to undo any other bonds he had placed on him.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

Skree freaked out at first when Hawk advanced onto him. Then he realized that Hawk was helping him instead of hurting him. He took a few breaths to calm down. He let him undo any other bonds on him. He stayed silent.
Skree

Skree freaked out at first when Hawk advanced onto him. Then he realized that Hawk was helping him instead of hurting him. He took a few breaths to calm down. He let him undo any other bonds on him. He stayed silent.
Hawk finally finished and stepped away, "I'm letting you go." He said simply.
Hawk finally finished and stepped away, "I'm letting you go." He said simply.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

Skree didn't know how to react? He was just being let go? Just like that? "Really?" He asked. He was a little skeptical about this.. He had every right to not trust the man whatsoever.
Skree

Skree didn't know how to react? He was just being let go? Just like that? "Really?" He asked. He was a little skeptical about this.. He had every right to not trust the man whatsoever.
"But....First, I have to do this." Hawk suddenly whacked Skree with his wings, hard enough to knock him out.
"But....First, I have to do this." Hawk suddenly whacked Skree with his wings, hard enough to knock him out.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

Skree didn't have much time to say anything. He felt an awful pain in his head. And with that, he was knocked out. Again..
Skree

Skree didn't have much time to say anything. He felt an awful pain in his head. And with that, he was knocked out. Again..
Hawk picked Skree up and carried him back to where he had first kidnapped him, he dropped Skree and vanished into the shadows.
Hawk picked Skree up and carried him back to where he had first kidnapped him, he dropped Skree and vanished into the shadows.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 165 166