Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1 PRIVATE) The Flock
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 165 166
@Luminousheart

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@Luminousheart

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
JkpHEfN.jpg
OKAY OFF TO PICREW REAL QUICK
OKAY OFF TO PICREW REAL QUICK
SAME HERE-
SAME HERE-
JkpHEfN.jpg
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202101/32675_b3C8ix37.png[/img] Can I have a villain dude?
32675_b3C8ix37.png
Can I have a villain dude?
JkpHEfN.jpg
[center]Name: Skree Gender: Male Species: Secretary bird Appearance: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/fRbTTFN7/download20210106203935.png[/img] ((Made on picrew.I couldn't find one with exact Secretary bird wings :/)) Backstory: Skree wasn't born in the hidden city. In fact, he was originally born in the outside world. When he was born, he was going to be sent away when he was able to leave the hospital, so he could be trained just like the others. His mother, didn't have these traits, but his father did. Instead of letting them send him away, he was taken by his mother to be raised, just as any child. She named him Skree because of his bird traits. It was difficult to raise him for several years. one day, they were discovered and his Skree's wings were clipped by a patrol of bird-people. He was taken away and sent to a military camp. It took several weeks for him to escape, and it was difficult since he couldn't fly. However, he managed to still escape, and find the hidden city. Other: -His wings are clipped, and it may take a while till his feathers grow back. [/center]
Name: Skree

Species: Secretary bird

Appearance: download20210106203935.png
((Made on picrew.I couldn't find one with exact Secretary bird wings :/))

Backstory: Skree wasn't born in the hidden city. In fact, he was originally born in the outside world. When he was born, he was going to be sent away when he was able to leave the hospital, so he could be trained just like the others. His mother, didn't have these traits, but his father did. Instead of letting them send him away, he was taken by his mother to be raised, just as any child. She named him Skree because of his bird traits. It was difficult to raise him for several years. one day, they were discovered and his Skree's wings were clipped by a patrol of bird-people. He was taken away and sent to a military camp. It took several weeks for him to escape, and it was difficult since he couldn't fly. However, he managed to still escape, and find the hidden city.

Other:

-His wings are clipped, and it may take a while till his feathers grow back.
((ye!))
((ye!))
ur dude looks cool :eyes:
ur dude looks cool :eyes:
*Happy noises* [center]Name: Rolland, but no one knows his real name, he's called The Hawk by everyone. [s]Dont ask why[/s] Gender: Male Species: Raven..? Apperance: [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202101/32675_b3C8ix37.png[/img] Backstory: When he was young, he was forced into the army, he trained and trained, until he became numb, able to kill without feeling anything, When he came to the hidden city, he couldn't control himself, and soon became one of the most wanted people in the hidden city, he never takes the bandages off his face, and his eyes are scary dark, like his soul. It'll take a particularly brave and kind soul to tame him. Other: One of his wings is white due to a genetic disorder. [/center]
*Happy noises*

Name: Rolland, but no one knows his real name, he's called The Hawk by everyone.

Dont ask why

Species: Raven..?

Apperance:

32675_b3C8ix37.png

Backstory:

When he was young, he was forced into the army, he trained and trained, until he became numb, able to kill without feeling anything,

When he came to the hidden city, he couldn't control himself, and soon became one of the most wanted people in the hidden city, he never takes the bandages off his face, and his eyes are scary dark, like his soul.

It'll take a particularly brave and kind soul to tame him.

Other:

One of his wings is white due to a genetic disorder.

JkpHEfN.jpg
Yey! looks good! Should I start or do you want to?
Yey! looks good! Should I start or do you want to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 165 166