Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1 PRIVATE) The Flock
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 165 166
Skree

Skree looked up at him and sighed, oh those bloody handcuffs. He did as he was told and held up his wrists so he'd be cuffed again. Not something he wanted to agree with. He'd have to plan an escape at some point..
Skree

Skree looked up at him and sighed, oh those bloody handcuffs. He did as he was told and held up his wrists so he'd be cuffed again. Not something he wanted to agree with. He'd have to plan an escape at some point..
Hawk hesitated, a little girl peeked into the room with big eyes, he looked at her and she looked at him, Hawk sighed and put down the cuffs, he glanced at Skree before walking over to her and gently picking her up, she giggled and hugged him.
Hawk hesitated, a little girl peeked into the room with big eyes, he looked at her and she looked at him, Hawk sighed and put down the cuffs, he glanced at Skree before walking over to her and gently picking her up, she giggled and hugged him.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

Skree put down his wrists when he saw the little girl. He was confused... Why would he kidnap someone when there was a child here? Odd, but alrght... He stayed silent. He didn't have anything to say... For the first time, the man actually seemed nice.
Skree

Skree put down his wrists when he saw the little girl. He was confused... Why would he kidnap someone when there was a child here? Odd, but alrght... He stayed silent. He didn't have anything to say... For the first time, the man actually seemed nice.
Alright,

So maybe Hawk wasn't as numb and cold as he made himself out to be, he had found this little girl before he made it to the hidden city and had brought her with him, she had precious little sparrow wings and looked at Hawk as a father figure,

He definitely wasn't a good role model, but, he was pretty good at taking care of her, so that made up for it.

He spoke to her silently, telling her to go, because he was working,

"B-But...." she wiggled out his arms and ran over to Skree, "Hi!"

Hawk looked stunned for a moment and just watched.
Alright,

So maybe Hawk wasn't as numb and cold as he made himself out to be, he had found this little girl before he made it to the hidden city and had brought her with him, she had precious little sparrow wings and looked at Hawk as a father figure,

He definitely wasn't a good role model, but, he was pretty good at taking care of her, so that made up for it.

He spoke to her silently, telling her to go, because he was working,

"B-But...." she wiggled out his arms and ran over to Skree, "Hi!"

Hawk looked stunned for a moment and just watched.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

Skree simply watched the two, not sure what to do exactly. When the man spoke, he really couldn't hear him at all. He guessed that the man didn't want him to know his voice. Skree looked at the little girl, who ran up to him and greeted him. He smiled, as if nothing from before had happened.

"Hello there!" He responded, in a rather friendly tone. He glanced at the man for a few seconds, then his attention quickly turned back to the little girl.
Skree

Skree simply watched the two, not sure what to do exactly. When the man spoke, he really couldn't hear him at all. He guessed that the man didn't want him to know his voice. Skree looked at the little girl, who ran up to him and greeted him. He smiled, as if nothing from before had happened.

"Hello there!" He responded, in a rather friendly tone. He glanced at the man for a few seconds, then his attention quickly turned back to the little girl.
"Hi! I'm Sparrow! My dad says he's sorry!" she said, Hawk blinked at her, and walked over, "Child..." he said finally, his voice was rough and low, like he didn't use it very much,

She stood in front of Skree, she liked him, he was pretty and looked nice, "No!" she exclaimed.

Hawk was stunned.
"Hi! I'm Sparrow! My dad says he's sorry!" she said, Hawk blinked at her, and walked over, "Child..." he said finally, his voice was rough and low, like he didn't use it very much,

She stood in front of Skree, she liked him, he was pretty and looked nice, "No!" she exclaimed.

Hawk was stunned.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

Skree was a little confused. Dad? They were both entirely different species. He guessed she was an adopted child. When he heard the man speak, he looked at him for a second, then back at the little girl.

"Ah, it's okay. You should probably listen to him anyways. We can talk later, okay?" He said, hoping she'd listen to him, since she didn't seem to want to listen to her 'dad'.
Skree

Skree was a little confused. Dad? They were both entirely different species. He guessed she was an adopted child. When he heard the man speak, he looked at him for a second, then back at the little girl.

"Ah, it's okay. You should probably listen to him anyways. We can talk later, okay?" He said, hoping she'd listen to him, since she didn't seem to want to listen to her 'dad'.
She huffed, "But....you..." she looked up at Hawk with big eyes, the bandages covered most of his expression, which made it hard to tell what he was thinking, he turned around and walked out, seeming to give up.

She giggled victoriously, "He's mean sometimes, but I know he doesn't want to belike that."

She had hope for Hawk that shouldn't exist.
She huffed, "But....you..." she looked up at Hawk with big eyes, the bandages covered most of his expression, which made it hard to tell what he was thinking, he turned around and walked out, seeming to give up.

She giggled victoriously, "He's mean sometimes, but I know he doesn't want to belike that."

She had hope for Hawk that shouldn't exist.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

Skree didn't exactly know what the man was thinking. He just hoped that he wasn't angry at him. "Hmm, I don't think he's that mean either." He said, as if he truly agreed. Although, he thought the exact opposite. He wondered if this was normal for the little girl. To see hostages come in and out. That was hard to think about..

He watched as the man walked out.
Skree

Skree didn't exactly know what the man was thinking. He just hoped that he wasn't angry at him. "Hmm, I don't think he's that mean either." He said, as if he truly agreed. Although, he thought the exact opposite. He wondered if this was normal for the little girl. To see hostages come in and out. That was hard to think about..

He watched as the man walked out.
Sparrow sat down, sighing a little bit, "I know that not true...he's bad....I wish he wasn't..." she admitted, the little girl got lonely, watching her guardian bring in kidnapped people, torture them, and then sometimes even kill them, she loved Hawk, truly, but.....
Sparrow sat down, sighing a little bit, "I know that not true...he's bad....I wish he wasn't..." she admitted, the little girl got lonely, watching her guardian bring in kidnapped people, torture them, and then sometimes even kill them, she loved Hawk, truly, but.....
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 165 166