Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1 PRIVATE) The Flock
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 165 166
Skree

Skree took the bag from Sparrow and left the two alone. He was in such a rush that he didn't close the door properly. He closed the door properly and locked it. He then, put away the food and sat down on the couch. He hoped Hawk wouldn't be mad when he woke up.
Skree

Skree took the bag from Sparrow and left the two alone. He was in such a rush that he didn't close the door properly. He closed the door properly and locked it. He then, put away the food and sat down on the couch. He hoped Hawk wouldn't be mad when he woke up.
Sparrow rubbed her eyes and slowly laid down next to Hawk, slowly wiggling into his arms and sighing, she felt awful for leaving their home.....she just wanted Hawk to hug her and tell her everything was ok, but he still didn't wake up.
Sparrow rubbed her eyes and slowly laid down next to Hawk, slowly wiggling into his arms and sighing, she felt awful for leaving their home.....she just wanted Hawk to hug her and tell her everything was ok, but he still didn't wake up.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

Skree went into the kitchen and opened his pantry. He had mushroom cream soup somewhere... He knew that Soup was probably best for Hawk. When he found it, he began to prepare the canned soup. He also warmed up one of the dinners for Sparrow.
Skree

Skree went into the kitchen and opened his pantry. He had mushroom cream soup somewhere... He knew that Soup was probably best for Hawk. When he found it, he began to prepare the canned soup. He also warmed up one of the dinners for Sparrow.
Sparrow noticed Hawk stirring, she got up and watched him, he slowly opened his eyes and looked around, screeching like and angry bird before realizing that Sparrow was with him, then he quieted down.
Sparrow noticed Hawk stirring, she got up and watched him, he slowly opened his eyes and looked around, screeching like and angry bird before realizing that Sparrow was with him, then he quieted down.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

Skree heard Hawk's screeching, and he frowned. He came in the room with the bowl of soup for Hawk. He set it next to the night stand, which was next to the bed. "Oh, thank goodness. You're awake.." he said. he was relieved that Hawk was finally awake.
Skree

Skree heard Hawk's screeching, and he frowned. He came in the room with the bowl of soup for Hawk. He set it next to the night stand, which was next to the bed. "Oh, thank goodness. You're awake.." he said. he was relieved that Hawk was finally awake.
Hawk slowly sat up and started at Skree, his eyes questioning, he blinked at him for a moment, then he looked at the soup, "What happened..?"
Hawk slowly sat up and started at Skree, his eyes questioning, he blinked at him for a moment, then he looked at the soup, "What happened..?"
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

"Uh, I found you in a alleyway." He said, simply. "Your wings were broken so..." he said, quietly. "Anyways, this is for you." he said, before pointing to the soup with one finger. He left the room and came back with some food for Sparrow too. He gave it to her. "Careful. It's hot."
Skree

"Uh, I found you in a alleyway." He said, simply. "Your wings were broken so..." he said, quietly. "Anyways, this is for you." he said, before pointing to the soup with one finger. He left the room and came back with some food for Sparrow too. He gave it to her. "Careful. It's hot."
Sparrow smiled thankfully, "Thank you!!" She said excitedly, Hawk picked up the soup and took a small sip, it was good....
Sparrow smiled thankfully, "Thank you!!" She said excitedly, Hawk picked up the soup and took a small sip, it was good....
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

"No problem. Call me when you need me. Alright? The restroom is over there." He said, pointing to it. Just in case they needed to bathe, dustbathe, or whatever. He then, left the two alone and went to the kitchen to warm something up for himself.
Skree

"No problem. Call me when you need me. Alright? The restroom is over there." He said, pointing to it. Just in case they needed to bathe, dustbathe, or whatever. He then, left the two alone and went to the kitchen to warm something up for himself.
Hawk put down the soup and slowly stood up, wincing, but walked after Skree, he tapped his shoulder, "Why?" He asked, motioning to his wings.

It was strange, he never spoke more than one small sentence at a time.
Hawk put down the soup and slowly stood up, wincing, but walked after Skree, he tapped his shoulder, "Why?" He asked, motioning to his wings.

It was strange, he never spoke more than one small sentence at a time.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 165 166