Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1 PRIVATE) The Flock
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166
Skree

Skree woke up about an hour later. He jolted upright, breathing heavily. He had a terrible dream... He dreamt that the kids had died too. He looked at where his missing wing was. Right... he couldn't fly... Wait! Hawk? Hawk was here right? That wasn't a dream?
Skree

Skree woke up about an hour later. He jolted upright, breathing heavily. He had a terrible dream... He dreamt that the kids had died too. He looked at where his missing wing was. Right... he couldn't fly... Wait! Hawk? Hawk was here right? That wasn't a dream?
Hawk was leaning against the wall, his eyes were closed, but he wasn't asleep, he was just thinking.
Hawk was leaning against the wall, his eyes were closed, but he wasn't asleep, he was just thinking.
JkpHEfN.jpg
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/684058_Uvk3Ae6m.png[/img] :)
684058_Uvk3Ae6m.png

:)
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

"Hawk? Are you awake?" he asked, hopefully. He wanted to tell him what had happened... Though, he knew Hawk would be angry.

Usagi

Usagi had been thrown back in the cell with Sparrow, beaten to a pulp. He fought the guy who entered the cell and try to take away Sparrow. He didn't know why, but he was glad they didn't take her.

'Sorry.' He signed to her.

((savages wanted her wings))
Skree

"Hawk? Are you awake?" he asked, hopefully. He wanted to tell him what had happened... Though, he knew Hawk would be angry.

Usagi

Usagi had been thrown back in the cell with Sparrow, beaten to a pulp. He fought the guy who entered the cell and try to take away Sparrow. He didn't know why, but he was glad they didn't take her.

'Sorry.' He signed to her.

((savages wanted her wings))
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-04-17 18:14:37" ] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/684058_Uvk3Ae6m.png[/img] :) [/quote] HGHHGHJHGHUHGHJHG))
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-04-17 18:14:37:
684058_Uvk3Ae6m.png

HGHHGHJHGHUHGHJHG))
Hawk opened his eyes and looked over at Skree, managing a gentle smile.

Sparrow looked horrified and fell to her knees next to him, Why would they do this to you? Is anything broken?

Hawk will take their spines

Right out of their bodies
Hawk opened his eyes and looked over at Skree, managing a gentle smile.

Sparrow looked horrified and fell to her knees next to him, Why would they do this to you? Is anything broken?

Hawk will take their spines

Right out of their bodies
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

"Hawk. The kids! The wolves! They took them...." He said. He did miss Hawk, and he wanted to talk to him. But he didn't want to lose more people in the family. He was scared for them. And that was clear.

Usagi

Usagi's ears were pinned back, he coughed up an bit of blood.

'I'm fine. It doesn't feel like anything is broken.' he signed to Sparrow, no matter how much it hurt.

(( so be it ))
Skree

"Hawk. The kids! The wolves! They took them...." He said. He did miss Hawk, and he wanted to talk to him. But he didn't want to lose more people in the family. He was scared for them. And that was clear.

Usagi

Usagi's ears were pinned back, he coughed up an bit of blood.

'I'm fine. It doesn't feel like anything is broken.' he signed to Sparrow, no matter how much it hurt.

(( so be it ))
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2021-04-17 18:15:38" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-04-17 18:14:37" ] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/684058_Uvk3Ae6m.png[/img] :) [/quote] HGHHGHJHGHUHGHJHG)) [/quote] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/54346_gGKDMYmK.png[/img]
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2021-04-17 18:15:38:
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-04-17 18:14:37:
684058_Uvk3Ae6m.png

HGHHGHJHGHUHGHJHG))
54346_gGKDMYmK.png
JkpHEfN.jpg
Hawk jumped up, "WHAT?" he exclaimed, his muscles tensing up, his kids....the precious children he hadn't seen....in God knows how long....

Sparrow teared up, 'I'm so sorry Usagi!'
Hawk jumped up, "WHAT?" he exclaimed, his muscles tensing up, his kids....the precious children he hadn't seen....in God knows how long....

Sparrow teared up, 'I'm so sorry Usagi!'
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

"They raided our house. They cut off my wing, then took the kids." He said, in a saddened and serious tone. "We have to get them back... Who knows what's happened to them!"

Usagi

Usagi only smiled and hugged Sparrow. "It's okay.." He mumbled, though he knew that Sparrow probably couldn't hear him. It was worth it. If it meant that Sparrow would be unharmed.
Skree

"They raided our house. They cut off my wing, then took the kids." He said, in a saddened and serious tone. "We have to get them back... Who knows what's happened to them!"

Usagi

Usagi only smiled and hugged Sparrow. "It's okay.." He mumbled, though he knew that Sparrow probably couldn't hear him. It was worth it. If it meant that Sparrow would be unharmed.
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166