Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1 PRIVATE) The Flock
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166
Skree

Skree lay limp. So much had happened, and it was all at once he couldn't handle it. He'd have to rest..

Usagi

The door opened and a wolf slid some food in Then it was closed again. He frowned. Well, guess that was useful in a way. Free food, and something new added to the schedule. He didn't trust it, so he didn't eat.
Skree

Skree lay limp. So much had happened, and it was all at once he couldn't handle it. He'd have to rest..

Usagi

The door opened and a wolf slid some food in Then it was closed again. He frowned. Well, guess that was useful in a way. Free food, and something new added to the schedule. He didn't trust it, so he didn't eat.
(( Hello??))
(( Hello??))
Hawk looked around for a place to lay Skree while he searched for a needle and thread, finally, he decided on the couch, memories burst in as he looked down at the old piece of furniture, the times he had slept with Skree on it, the times he had to move it because Sparrow was learning how to use her wings...the times he had spent talking to Usagi in sign language on that couch...he carefully positioned Skree on it so that the couch wasn't touching his wound and he raced off.

Sparrow followed her brother's lead, and didn't eat.
Hawk looked around for a place to lay Skree while he searched for a needle and thread, finally, he decided on the couch, memories burst in as he looked down at the old piece of furniture, the times he had slept with Skree on it, the times he had to move it because Sparrow was learning how to use her wings...the times he had spent talking to Usagi in sign language on that couch...he carefully positioned Skree on it so that the couch wasn't touching his wound and he raced off.

Sparrow followed her brother's lead, and didn't eat.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

Skree lay there comfortably. Of curse, he was still in some pain because he was missing a wing. It was in the hallway that led to the rooms. He didn't want to even look at it.... So many years, Skree was here. He remained here, because this was his home. He wanted Usagi and Sparrow to grow up around this place.

Usagi

Hmm, from the looks of it, if they are nocturnal, we can sneak out during the day.

He signed to his sister. After all, these wolves seemed to spend some time in the night.
((Yo, whenever you want, we can do that vampire rp at some point. Don't have to rn lol. Just very interesting world and plot))
Skree

Skree lay there comfortably. Of curse, he was still in some pain because he was missing a wing. It was in the hallway that led to the rooms. He didn't want to even look at it.... So many years, Skree was here. He remained here, because this was his home. He wanted Usagi and Sparrow to grow up around this place.

Usagi

Hmm, from the looks of it, if they are nocturnal, we can sneak out during the day.

He signed to his sister. After all, these wolves seemed to spend some time in the night.
((Yo, whenever you want, we can do that vampire rp at some point. Don't have to rn lol. Just very interesting world and plot))
((Hmmmmm, I guess I'm willing to give it a go rn if you want! I just freed up some of my time!

Beware though, I might have a pretty intense character for the rp))

Sparrow nodded, making sure to clearly remeber all of these things.

Hawk found the needle and thread, luckily it hadn't been stolen, and he raced back to Skree, blocking his view of the wing, he carefully removed the bandages and winced as he looked at it, oh God....Skree...

"Im going to stich you up now..." he told Skree quietly.
((Hmmmmm, I guess I'm willing to give it a go rn if you want! I just freed up some of my time!

Beware though, I might have a pretty intense character for the rp))

Sparrow nodded, making sure to clearly remeber all of these things.

Hawk found the needle and thread, luckily it hadn't been stolen, and he raced back to Skree, blocking his view of the wing, he carefully removed the bandages and winced as he looked at it, oh God....Skree...

"Im going to stich you up now..." he told Skree quietly.
JkpHEfN.jpg
(( Oh- Okie, lol. I guess I'll make a different thread?))
Skree

Of course, Skree couldn't really hear. He was pretty much out. He wouldn't be in much pain either, since he was unconscious. Still, it was a terrible sight to see. Nobody should ever have to go through this.. If he was still awake, he would probably be bawling his eyes out.
(( Oh- Okie, lol. I guess I'll make a different thread?))
Skree

Of course, Skree couldn't really hear. He was pretty much out. He wouldn't be in much pain either, since he was unconscious. Still, it was a terrible sight to see. Nobody should ever have to go through this.. If he was still awake, he would probably be bawling his eyes out.
(( okie, rp posted! I pinged u, I think- ))
(( okie, rp posted! I pinged u, I think- ))
(I replied!)

Hawk sighed and started stitching him up, almost feeling his pain.
(I replied!)

Hawk sighed and started stitching him up, almost feeling his pain.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

Skree flinched a bit in his sleep, though, nothing else really. He remained asleep. He had a bad dream.... He was concerned for Usagi and Sparrow. He didn't know where they were, and it terrified him.

@Luminousheart
Skree

Skree flinched a bit in his sleep, though, nothing else really. He remained asleep. He had a bad dream.... He was concerned for Usagi and Sparrow. He didn't know where they were, and it terrified him.

@Luminousheart
Hawk finished and gently brushed some of Skree's hair away from his face, poor Skree.....where were the kids? Are they ok? He could only hope for the best.
Hawk finished and gently brushed some of Skree's hair away from his face, poor Skree.....where were the kids? Are they ok? He could only hope for the best.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166