Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1 PRIVATE) The Flock
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 165 166
I HAVE FREE TIME AHAHHAHA
I HAVE FREE TIME AHAHHAHA
Sparrow struggled even more, and started crying before they knocked her out, "DAD-" she cried, and then she was knocked out.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Hawk's ghost talked to Skree?

Or no-
Sparrow struggled even more, and started crying before they knocked her out, "DAD-" she cried, and then she was knocked out.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Hawk's ghost talked to Skree?

Or no-
JkpHEfN.jpg
(( wait- W H A T? ))
Usagi

It was later until he woke up. He winced from the bruise on the back of his head. He looked over, to see sparrow. He quickly went over to her and sat down next to her. He poked her, hoping she'd wake up. They appeared to be in a locked room. A cell, basically. Skree wasn't here, and he didn't really know how far they were from home. Lost...
(( wait- W H A T? ))
Usagi

It was later until he woke up. He winced from the bruise on the back of his head. He looked over, to see sparrow. He quickly went over to her and sat down next to her. He poked her, hoping she'd wake up. They appeared to be in a locked room. A cell, basically. Skree wasn't here, and he didn't really know how far they were from home. Lost...
Lumi, do you wanna do another 1x1 rp? I mean, I can tell you have your hands full, lol. You don't have to. But I have a vampire plot I wanted to use. Again, not sure if you're interested.
Lumi, do you wanna do another 1x1 rp? I mean, I can tell you have your hands full, lol. You don't have to. But I have a vampire plot I wanted to use. Again, not sure if you're interested.
Dear God, that sounds really fun, but my hands are totally full, I'm already trying to shove one more 1x1 into my long list...//

n o t h i n g-

Wait a second.....

I have an idea.))

Sparrow jumped and opened her eyes, then relaxed when she saw Usagi, "where are we...?" she asked, rubbing her eyes and then the spot where they had hit her.
Dear God, that sounds really fun, but my hands are totally full, I'm already trying to shove one more 1x1 into my long list...//

n o t h i n g-

Wait a second.....

I have an idea.))

Sparrow jumped and opened her eyes, then relaxed when she saw Usagi, "where are we...?" she asked, rubbing her eyes and then the spot where they had hit her.
JkpHEfN.jpg
(( Yeah, that was expected, lol. That's fine! Again, ik u r busy :3

WHAT IDEA- ))
Usagi

I don't know

He responded, then looked around. He didn't really want to state the obvious. He didn't know why they had left Skree. That horrid screech was stuck in his head... Poor Skree.. He tried not to think about it, but he couldn't get his mind off of it.
(( Yeah, that was expected, lol. That's fine! Again, ik u r busy :3

WHAT IDEA- ))
Usagi

I don't know

He responded, then looked around. He didn't really want to state the obvious. He didn't know why they had left Skree. That horrid screech was stuck in his head... Poor Skree.. He tried not to think about it, but he couldn't get his mind off of it.
((... hello...? ))
((... hello...? ))
@luminousheart ))
@luminousheart ))
NOTHING

NO IDEA

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HAWK BEING BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE?

CERTAINLY NOT ME-))

Sparrow pulled her knees to her chest, "Skree.... where's Skree? Is he here? Something felt wrong..."
NOTHING

NO IDEA

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HAWK BEING BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE?

CERTAINLY NOT ME-))

Sparrow pulled her knees to her chest, "Skree.... where's Skree? Is he here? Something felt wrong..."
JkpHEfN.jpg
WAIT WHaT!?)))
Uasgi

I don't know.. He isn't here.

Usagi really hoped that Skree was alright. He hoped skree was alive... Poor skree... He was angry to the point to where he'd kill a wolf if they came in here. It was clear he wasn't at all happy.

Skree

Skree was trying to hold it together. He stood up and stumbled a bit. He didn't dare look at his severed wing on the ground. He needed to treat it. He was loosing blood. He looked through the cabinets. Nothing... He looked everywhere, yet nothing. No medical supplies were left... His attention turned to the curtains. He ended up shredding the curtains and using it as bandages. It still hurt. He still wanted to cry. He lost everything..
WAIT WHaT!?)))
Uasgi

I don't know.. He isn't here.

Usagi really hoped that Skree was alright. He hoped skree was alive... Poor skree... He was angry to the point to where he'd kill a wolf if they came in here. It was clear he wasn't at all happy.

Skree

Skree was trying to hold it together. He stood up and stumbled a bit. He didn't dare look at his severed wing on the ground. He needed to treat it. He was loosing blood. He looked through the cabinets. Nothing... He looked everywhere, yet nothing. No medical supplies were left... His attention turned to the curtains. He ended up shredding the curtains and using it as bandages. It still hurt. He still wanted to cry. He lost everything..
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 165 166