Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1 PRIVATE) The Flock
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 165 166
Skree

"So.. why were you out there with Sparrow?" he asked, "Er- that is if you want to tell me. I understand if you don't" He said, quietly, before taking another sip of coffee. It was... weird. He was helping the guy who kidnapped him and nearly killed him with a knife.
Skree

"So.. why were you out there with Sparrow?" he asked, "Er- that is if you want to tell me. I understand if you don't" He said, quietly, before taking another sip of coffee. It was... weird. He was helping the guy who kidnapped him and nearly killed him with a knife.
((I really do hope that they get along better as time progresses :I ))
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2021-01-10 16:33:27" ] ((I really do hope that they get along better as time progresses :I )) [/quote] [Spoiler]as do I ;-;[/spoiler]
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2021-01-10 16:33:27:

as do I

;-;
JkpHEfN.jpg
"She had run off again." Hawk said, Sparrow usually ran off to go on adventures....but usually got into trouble.
"She had run off again." Hawk said, Sparrow usually ran off to go on adventures....but usually got into trouble.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

"Ah, I see." He said, assuming 'she' was Sparrow. She seemed rather mischevious. Perhaps she was like that because she was left alone for a while. He didn't say anything about it though. "I'm guessing you ran into some unwanted people when you found her."
Skree

"Ah, I see." He said, assuming 'she' was Sparrow. She seemed rather mischevious. Perhaps she was like that because she was left alone for a while. He didn't say anything about it though. "I'm guessing you ran into some unwanted people when you found her."
"You could say that." Hawk said with a shrug, he continued to look out the window, glancing at Skree for only a second.
"You could say that." Hawk said with a shrug, he continued to look out the window, glancing at Skree for only a second.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

"I'm sorry..." He said, "About your wings, I mean." He said quickly. Having broken wings was probably worse than having clipped ones. At least Skree could still move them. Is was difficult to tell what Hawk was thinking, because of his bandage mask.
Skree

"I'm sorry..." He said, "About your wings, I mean." He said quickly. Having broken wings was probably worse than having clipped ones. At least Skree could still move them. Is was difficult to tell what Hawk was thinking, because of his bandage mask.
Hawk finally tore he gaze away from the window, "I deserve it." he said simply, really chill about the whole thing now.
Hawk finally tore he gaze away from the window, "I deserve it." he said simply, really chill about the whole thing now.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skree

Skree frowned. He didn't really think he deserved it. Nobody deserved it in general. Yet, it still happens. "Well, nobody deserves to lose their flight. It's important.." he said, quietly. Flying, was the most useful ability here.
Skree

Skree frowned. He didn't really think he deserved it. Nobody deserved it in general. Yet, it still happens. "Well, nobody deserves to lose their flight. It's important.." he said, quietly. Flying, was the most useful ability here.
Hawk chuckled quietly, "Not for me." He hardly ever flew, which freaked out others, but he really didn't care, it was a choice that he made....he wasn't forced into it by anyone.
Hawk chuckled quietly, "Not for me." He hardly ever flew, which freaked out others, but he really didn't care, it was a choice that he made....he wasn't forced into it by anyone.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 165 166