Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Us (Private w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 2564 2565
“Mine tastes exactly the way I like it,” he sniffed. “Maybe it’s not to your tastes, but it isn’t bad in the slightest.”
“Mine tastes exactly the way I like it,” he sniffed. “Maybe it’s not to your tastes, but it isn’t bad in the slightest.”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Xe laughed. "Alright, if you say so." Green took a bite out of his pastry, humming in delight. "This, however, is delicious."
Xe laughed. "Alright, if you say so." Green took a bite out of his pastry, humming in delight. "This, however, is delicious."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
“That, I can believe,” Devon laughed, taking a bite of his own croissant. “As is this. I’m going to have to remember this little place.”
“That, I can believe,” Devon laughed, taking a bite of his own croissant. “As is this. I’m going to have to remember this little place.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"I'll send you the proper address via text once we get home," Green nodded decisively. "Can I try a bite of yours? You can try some of mine."
"I'll send you the proper address via text once we get home," Green nodded decisively. "Can I try a bite of yours? You can try some of mine."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

“Go right ahead.” He held out his croissant to Green to let xem have a bite.
“Go right ahead.” He held out his croissant to Green to let xem have a bite.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
He lifted his visor just enough to take a bite, nodding approvingly. "That's good. Your taste in pastry is almost as good as your taste in men," xe grinned, offering Devon a bite of his cinnamon roll.
He lifted his visor just enough to take a bite, nodding approvingly. "That's good. Your taste in pastry is almost as good as your taste in men," xe grinned, offering Devon a bite of his cinnamon roll.

“Well, I would say that you’re certainly better than this croissant, though it’s close,” Devon laughed, pointedly ignoring the fact that he was blushing again, and taking a bite of the cinnamon roll. He nodded and hummed contentedly. “Wow, that’s good too. Your taste in pastry is pretty fantastic—though I can’t say for sure about your taste in men.”
“Well, I would say that you’re certainly better than this croissant, though it’s close,” Devon laughed, pointedly ignoring the fact that he was blushing again, and taking a bite of the cinnamon roll. He nodded and hummed contentedly. “Wow, that’s good too. Your taste in pastry is pretty fantastic—though I can’t say for sure about your taste in men.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"I only date the finest men," Green sniffed, imitating snobbery. "They must be naturally sweet, and gently smoked over an age-fire until they heat up and have a smoky taste to them."
"I only date the finest men," Green sniffed, imitating snobbery. "They must be naturally sweet, and gently smoked over an age-fire until they heat up and have a smoky taste to them."

“I see you’re making assumptions about what I taste like, hm?” They raised an eyebrow, smirking slightly at Green.
“I see you’re making assumptions about what I taste like, hm?” They raised an eyebrow, smirking slightly at Green.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Green froze as his brain caught up to what he had said, slowly putting his head in his arms. "I did not think about how that could be interpreted," xe mumbled, clearly flustered over the thought of tasting his date. "I’m sure you taste wonderful-wait no-"
Green froze as his brain caught up to what he had said, slowly putting his head in his arms. "I did not think about how that could be interpreted," xe mumbled, clearly flustered over the thought of tasting his date. "I’m sure you taste wonderful-wait no-"

1 2 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 2564 2565