Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Us (Private w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 ... 2564 2565
Devon thanked the driver, then climbed out after Green. “Is this a bakery you’ve visited before?”
Devon thanked the driver, then climbed out after Green. “Is this a bakery you’ve visited before?”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Of course! I had to vet it, after all," xe laughed, leading Devon inside.

The bakery was filled with the scent of freshly baked pastries and sweet jam and chocolate and all manner of nice things. "What do you want?"
"Of course! I had to vet it, after all," xe laughed, leading Devon inside.

The bakery was filled with the scent of freshly baked pastries and sweet jam and chocolate and all manner of nice things. "What do you want?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
They looked around with interest, taking in how nice the bakery smelled. “Mm, I’m tempted by their chocolate croissants, I think.”
They looked around with interest, taking in how nice the bakery smelled. “Mm, I’m tempted by their chocolate croissants, I think.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Ooh, good choice," he nodded sagely. "I'm going to get myself a nice cinnamon roll, I think."
"Ooh, good choice," he nodded sagely. "I'm going to get myself a nice cinnamon roll, I think."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

“That’s a good choice, too,” he nodded approvingly. “Seems like it’ll be a very nice way to end our date.”
“That’s a good choice, too,” he nodded approvingly. “Seems like it’ll be a very nice way to end our date.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"It is," Green laughed softly. "Do you want a drink with it? Fruit juice, or coffee maybe?"
"It is," Green laughed softly. "Do you want a drink with it? Fruit juice, or coffee maybe?"

“Oh, coffee might be nice.” He hummed thoughtfully, then nodded. “I’ll have a coffee too. Good suggestion.”
“Oh, coffee might be nice.” He hummed thoughtfully, then nodded. “I’ll have a coffee too. Good suggestion.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Plain black or with any flavorings?" Green asked, heading up to the counter. "Hi, can we get a chocolate croissant, a cinnamon roll with icing, a cup of coffee with cinnamon cream, four sugar cookies, and a cup of coffee with..." Xe looked over to Devon to fill in what he wanted.
"Plain black or with any flavorings?" Green asked, heading up to the counter. "Hi, can we get a chocolate croissant, a cinnamon roll with icing, a cup of coffee with cinnamon cream, four sugar cookies, and a cup of coffee with..." Xe looked over to Devon to fill in what he wanted.

“Oh, nothing, just black,” Devon supplied to the person at the counter. “My coffee order is sort of boring,” he said, addresssing Green again with a small smile and a shrug.
“Oh, nothing, just black,” Devon supplied to the person at the counter. “My coffee order is sort of boring,” he said, addresssing Green again with a small smile and a shrug.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"You like what you like, even if that's bitter coffee," Green laughed, imitation kissing him on the cheek.
"You like what you like, even if that's bitter coffee," Green laughed, imitation kissing him on the cheek.

1 2 ... 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 ... 2564 2565