Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Us (Private w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 ... 2564 2565
“I am too. It’s been a really long time since I’ve been on any date, let alone one as nice as this one. I suppose both wanting a second date is a good sign, at least for now, yeah?”
“I am too. It’s been a really long time since I’ve been on any date, let alone one as nice as this one. I suppose both wanting a second date is a good sign, at least for now, yeah?”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Definitely," Green nodded, opening the dormitory door once they arrived at it. "So...I'll see you at work?"
"Definitely," Green nodded, opening the dormitory door once they arrived at it. "So...I'll see you at work?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
“I’ll see you at work.” He paused, and leaned forward to lightly touch his forehead to Green’s helmet in his own imitation of xer helmet bonks, then stepped back to offer their companion a smile and a small wave goodbye.
“I’ll see you at work.” He paused, and leaned forward to lightly touch his forehead to Green’s helmet in his own imitation of xer helmet bonks, then stepped back to offer their companion a smile and a small wave goodbye.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Xe blushed, but reached out to stop him. "Close your eyes for a moment please?"
Xe blushed, but reached out to stop him. "Close your eyes for a moment please?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

“Ah, alright.” He paused again, and did as Green asked, closing his eyes.
“Ah, alright.” He paused again, and did as Green asked, closing his eyes.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Green checked the hallway to make sure there were no cameras or people, and covered Devon's eyes with a hand just to be safe. Xe flipped up xer visor, lightly kissed Devon on the cheek, then pulled away and flipped it back down. "Okay you can look now."

Did I just do that? I just did that I kissed him holy s***-
Green checked the hallway to make sure there were no cameras or people, and covered Devon's eyes with a hand just to be safe. Xe flipped up xer visor, lightly kissed Devon on the cheek, then pulled away and flipped it back down. "Okay you can look now."

Did I just do that? I just did that I kissed him holy s***-

Devon gasped a little, light blush already dusting his cheeks again as he opened his eyes. He couldn’t help but smile and lightly touch his fingers to where Green’s lips had been, delighted by the kiss. “Thank you, Green,” they murmured happily in reply.
Devon gasped a little, light blush already dusting his cheeks again as he opened his eyes. He couldn’t help but smile and lightly touch his fingers to where Green’s lips had been, delighted by the kiss. “Thank you, Green,” they murmured happily in reply.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Mmph, you're welcome." He slightly turned his head away in embarrassment, one hand going up to rest at the back of his neck. "Have a great rest of your day, Devon."
"Mmph, you're welcome." He slightly turned his head away in embarrassment, one hand going up to rest at the back of his neck. "Have a great rest of your day, Devon."

“You too, Green. I’ll be looking forward to our next date.”
“You too, Green. I’ll be looking forward to our next date.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Xe shyly waved goodbye. "Me too." Waving one more time, Green turned and headed into his room.
Xe shyly waved goodbye. "Me too." Waving one more time, Green turned and headed into his room.

1 2 ... 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 ... 2564 2565