Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Us (Private w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 ... 2564 2565
“Thank you,” they laughed, nodding. “What can I say, I like my coffee both bitter and boring.”
“Thank you,” they laughed, nodding. “What can I say, I like my coffee both bitter and boring.”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Hopefully you like your men neither of those things," xe grinned, earning himself a laugh from the person at the counter.
"Hopefully you like your men neither of those things," xe grinned, earning himself a laugh from the person at the counter.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
That got a snort out of Devon as well. “No, I think I’ll just stick to taking my coffee that way, thank you. Especially since you, Green, are neither of those things.”
That got a snort out of Devon as well. “No, I think I’ll just stick to taking my coffee that way, thank you. Especially since you, Green, are neither of those things.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"I aim to please," Green laughed.

Soon their pastries had been reheated and their coffee brewed, the person at the counter giving Green a straw to drink his coffee with. Xe handed Devon their order, gesturing to a table. "Sit and eat, or eat while we walk back?"
"I aim to please," Green laughed.

Soon their pastries had been reheated and their coffee brewed, the person at the counter giving Green a straw to drink his coffee with. Xe handed Devon their order, gesturing to a table. "Sit and eat, or eat while we walk back?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

“Sit and eat, if you’re willing to spend a little more time together? I don’t quite want to end our date yet.”
“Sit and eat, if you’re willing to spend a little more time together? I don’t quite want to end our date yet.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Sounds perfect," he smiled. Green led Devon over to a table, pulling out a chair for him. "Why wouldn't I want to spend more time with you?"
"Sounds perfect," he smiled. Green led Devon over to a table, pulling out a chair for him. "Why wouldn't I want to spend more time with you?"

Devon shrugged, taking the seat Green had pulled out. “I don’t know. Maybe your opinion of me drastically changed when you found out my go-to coffee order,” he joked lightly.
Devon shrugged, taking the seat Green had pulled out. “I don’t know. Maybe your opinion of me drastically changed when you found out my go-to coffee order,” he joked lightly.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Nah, you're too hot for that," Green hummed, waving a hand dismissively. "Bad taste in coffee doesn't mean that I don't still like you."
"Nah, you're too hot for that," Green hummed, waving a hand dismissively. "Bad taste in coffee doesn't mean that I don't still like you."

“My taste in coffee is not bad,” he muttered, taking a sip of his decidedly-not-bad coffee. “Maybe your taste in coffee is bad.”
“My taste in coffee is not bad,” he muttered, taking a sip of his decidedly-not-bad coffee. “Maybe your taste in coffee is bad.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"It's bitter though," he hummed, sticking his straw under his visor. "At least mine tastes nice."
"It's bitter though," he hummed, sticking his straw under his visor. "At least mine tastes nice."

1 2 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 ... 2564 2565