Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Us (Private w/ BFD666)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2564 2565
Perfect! I've gotta go to work, but I'll come back and type something up when I get back!
Perfect! I've gotta go to work, but I'll come back and type something up when I get back!
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
alright! I've got school anyways so it works out!

see you then!
alright! I've got school anyways so it works out!

see you then!
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Alright! Here's sort of a rough outline--some of this will probably be subject to change since at the moment its kind of a combination of some of my ocs plus a little of the comic character, but its a start

Pronouns: He/him
Color: Lime
Main role onboard: Researcher
Appearance: mid-length dark auburn-brown hair, somewhat curly, green eyes, fairly pale. 5'7".
Personality: Cheerful and friendly, if overly nosy. Wants to know everything that's happening, at all times. Sometimes misses social cues in his excitement--and he is very easy to excite. Often loses track of where he is, what time it is, and what he's supposed to be doing when especially interested or focused on something.

It'll all get more developed as time goes on, but for the moment, that's what I'm going to start with!
Alright! Here's sort of a rough outline--some of this will probably be subject to change since at the moment its kind of a combination of some of my ocs plus a little of the comic character, but its a start

Pronouns: He/him
Color: Lime
Main role onboard: Researcher
Appearance: mid-length dark auburn-brown hair, somewhat curly, green eyes, fairly pale. 5'7".
Personality: Cheerful and friendly, if overly nosy. Wants to know everything that's happening, at all times. Sometimes misses social cues in his excitement--and he is very easy to excite. Often loses track of where he is, what time it is, and what he's supposed to be doing when especially interested or focused on something.

It'll all get more developed as time goes on, but for the moment, that's what I'm going to start with!
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Real Name: doesn't have one, just an ID code: N01R-003. First time he was asked his name he panicked and just said "Noir"
Pronouns: (indecipherable alien speech) but he/him works.
Color: Black
Main role onboard: Medic
(Human) Appearance: Somewhat curly waist-length black hair, silver eyes with black sclera, deathly pale and fairly well-built. 6' 7". He has sharp teefs.
Personality: A little on the unnerving side, always seems to take a macabre interest in every body found. Likes sneaking up on people to spook them, and loves to play with his food. However, he can tell when to not risk having some fun with his victims and is quite good at securing alibis for himself. He is very sus, but no one really wants to vote off their only medic. He likes milkshakes when he hasn't eaten in awhile. They take the edge off. Somehow.

same here! I'm excited :D

lil sidenote: this black is not my original black. keyes (original black) is crewmate.
Real Name: doesn't have one, just an ID code: N01R-003. First time he was asked his name he panicked and just said "Noir"
Pronouns: (indecipherable alien speech) but he/him works.
Color: Black
Main role onboard: Medic
(Human) Appearance: Somewhat curly waist-length black hair, silver eyes with black sclera, deathly pale and fairly well-built. 6' 7". He has sharp teefs.
Personality: A little on the unnerving side, always seems to take a macabre interest in every body found. Likes sneaking up on people to spook them, and loves to play with his food. However, he can tell when to not risk having some fun with his victims and is quite good at securing alibis for himself. He is very sus, but no one really wants to vote off their only medic. He likes milkshakes when he hasn't eaten in awhile. They take the edge off. Somehow.

same here! I'm excited :D

lil sidenote: this black is not my original black. keyes (original black) is crewmate.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Awesome! I'm very excited to get to know Noir lmao

Should we establish a starting point/NPCs?
Awesome! I'm very excited to get to know Noir lmao

Should we establish a starting point/NPCs?
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
hmm...we could skip to after a few people have already died?

npcs I think we can figure out now too

which colors are we doing? who's dead?

noir is solo impostoring this time
hmm...we could skip to after a few people have already died?

npcs I think we can figure out now too

which colors are we doing? who's dead?

noir is solo impostoring this time

yeah, sounds good!

How many are we thinking already dead?

As for colors, I don't have any specific preferences on who's still around, so we could pick any, really

yeah, sounds good!

How many are we thinking already dead?

As for colors, I don't have any specific preferences on who's still around, so we could pick any, really

...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
hmm...maybe four? so four crew + noir + rowan

maybe the original lineup could be

red, blue, cyan, yellow, purple, brown, black, lime, orange, and pink

and pink, yellow, and cyan could be dead with orange voted off
hmm...maybe four? so four crew + noir + rowan

maybe the original lineup could be

red, blue, cyan, yellow, purple, brown, black, lime, orange, and pink

and pink, yellow, and cyan could be dead with orange voted off

Sounds good! So we've got Noir + Rowan, plus red, blue, purple, and brown

should be a good lineup
Sounds good! So we've got Noir + Rowan, plus red, blue, purple, and brown

should be a good lineup
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Awesome! I can take two of the remaining crew and you take the other two? which colors d'you want to grab?
Awesome! I can take two of the remaining crew and you take the other two? which colors d'you want to grab?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2564 2565