Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA: Next Generation (OOC/closed)
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 347 348
My character would probably be in seat 12
My character would probably be in seat 12
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
^^
@Envienn
^^
@Envienn
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Which way is back

Uh if 16 is the row nearest to teacher and also near the window, Minato is in seat 20

@envienn
Which way is back

Uh if 16 is the row nearest to teacher and also near the window, Minato is in seat 20

@envienn
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Name: Dominique "Domi" Becks

Theme Song: Moron by Emezie Okorafor

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 195 lbs

Bloodtype: O-

Physical Description: Dominique is quite tall for her age, with red skin and horns that curve up on her forehead. Her eyes are yellow, with goat-like pupils. She has an athletic build and long, curly black hair. Usually it's tied into a long ponytail, revealing her undercut. When not wearing her school uniform, she likes to lounge around in tank tops and shorts, or Something similar.

Personality: Dominique is typically very violent when it comes to fighting and approaching social situations. She has a hard time expressing her feelings, but an easy time flirting, probably as a way of hiding her trauma. She has a short temper and can act violent. If you point this out she calms down, and will leave the area to think. When she's feeling normal, she likes to tease her other classmates. She will flirt with anyone, unless they ask her not to.

Biography: Dominique grew up in America, in a the downtown part of a city where the neighborhoods were rampant with crime. Graffiti lined the walls were she walked, women were never out alone, and stolen property was common. She is open about that, at the very least.

She doesn't talk about her home situation as often. Those who are close to her might have heard her mention that her father was an alcoholic, and her mother almost never is mentioned. Otherwise, she keeps quiet about everything.

She doesn't talk about her criminal record either, never talked about how she hung out with the wrong crowds, never spoke about her times stealing the meals she never got at home. She never spoke of the abuse.

Her Aunt found out about her situation after a while, and convinced her father to let her live with her for the rest of her middle school days. It was a hard shift, and it took a lot of work to get her grades out of the gutter. Her Aunt was strict, but she loved her more than anyone had before.

She did a lot of sports, including wrestling and boxing as it suited her quirk to know those things. She made an effort to go on, to improve. Soon enough, her Aunt was pushing her to go to UA. She didn't care about what course her niece picked, and was surprised when she chose the Hero Course.

Quirk: Hellfire. Her quirk allows her to cover her body in flames that toughen her skin, in return increasing her physical defenses. The fire itself, she can not fire at people, as it is simply a shroud. It acts as regular fire, but she can increase the flame's heat. If it gets too hot, she starts to burn, and prolonged exposure can cause her to suffocate due to lack of oxygen and smoke. She also cannot use her quirk underwater, or when she's too cold. Due to her quirk causing her to be fully on fire, she can stand high temperatures and resist flames for a time. Her body generates a lot of heat, and that makes for a good winter cuddle buddy.

Stats:
Power: 4/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 3/6
Intelligence: 2/6
Cooperation: 2/6

Trivia:
1) Why will she flirt with everyone? She's pan. Everyone is fair game until they state otherwise.
2) She has a respirator she uses to filter the carbon dioxide around her when in costume. It's one of her most notable features and helps her with work.
3) If you want to cuddle during winter, she will cuddle. Her higher body temperature means she's just a big human blanket.
Name: Dominique "Domi" Becks

Theme Song: Moron by Emezie Okorafor

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 195 lbs

Bloodtype: O-

Physical Description: Dominique is quite tall for her age, with red skin and horns that curve up on her forehead. Her eyes are yellow, with goat-like pupils. She has an athletic build and long, curly black hair. Usually it's tied into a long ponytail, revealing her undercut. When not wearing her school uniform, she likes to lounge around in tank tops and shorts, or Something similar.

Personality: Dominique is typically very violent when it comes to fighting and approaching social situations. She has a hard time expressing her feelings, but an easy time flirting, probably as a way of hiding her trauma. She has a short temper and can act violent. If you point this out she calms down, and will leave the area to think. When she's feeling normal, she likes to tease her other classmates. She will flirt with anyone, unless they ask her not to.

Biography: Dominique grew up in America, in a the downtown part of a city where the neighborhoods were rampant with crime. Graffiti lined the walls were she walked, women were never out alone, and stolen property was common. She is open about that, at the very least.

She doesn't talk about her home situation as often. Those who are close to her might have heard her mention that her father was an alcoholic, and her mother almost never is mentioned. Otherwise, she keeps quiet about everything.

She doesn't talk about her criminal record either, never talked about how she hung out with the wrong crowds, never spoke about her times stealing the meals she never got at home. She never spoke of the abuse.

Her Aunt found out about her situation after a while, and convinced her father to let her live with her for the rest of her middle school days. It was a hard shift, and it took a lot of work to get her grades out of the gutter. Her Aunt was strict, but she loved her more than anyone had before.

She did a lot of sports, including wrestling and boxing as it suited her quirk to know those things. She made an effort to go on, to improve. Soon enough, her Aunt was pushing her to go to UA. She didn't care about what course her niece picked, and was surprised when she chose the Hero Course.

Quirk: Hellfire. Her quirk allows her to cover her body in flames that toughen her skin, in return increasing her physical defenses. The fire itself, she can not fire at people, as it is simply a shroud. It acts as regular fire, but she can increase the flame's heat. If it gets too hot, she starts to burn, and prolonged exposure can cause her to suffocate due to lack of oxygen and smoke. She also cannot use her quirk underwater, or when she's too cold. Due to her quirk causing her to be fully on fire, she can stand high temperatures and resist flames for a time. Her body generates a lot of heat, and that makes for a good winter cuddle buddy.

Stats:
Power: 4/6
Speed: 2/6
Technique: 3/6
Intelligence: 2/6
Cooperation: 2/6

Trivia:
1) Why will she flirt with everyone? She's pan. Everyone is fair game until they state otherwise.
2) She has a respirator she uses to filter the carbon dioxide around her when in costume. It's one of her most notable features and helps her with work.
3) If you want to cuddle during winter, she will cuddle. Her higher body temperature means she's just a big human blanket.
Either She/Her or They/Them, don't really care that much

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
Hey guys,
I think I'm gonna unsub from the OOC. I'll probably still look through it, but the notifs are getting a bit much for me and I don't wanna accidentally lose anything important in the sea of pings. If you wanna get my attention, please ping me :)
Hey guys,
I think I'm gonna unsub from the OOC. I'll probably still look through it, but the notifs are getting a bit much for me and I don't wanna accidentally lose anything important in the sea of pings. If you wanna get my attention, please ping me :)
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Also, Kurai is sitting diagonally backwards from Arashi, but idk where Arashi sits
Also, Kurai is sitting diagonally backwards from Arashi, but idk where Arashi sits
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
I’d like to think that Yume is 15 (if that’s the front). Whichever way, she’s at the front.
I’d like to think that Yume is 15 (if that’s the front). Whichever way, she’s at the front.

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
@envienn Nuru would be 8

@OTreesO accepted
@envienn Nuru would be 8

@OTreesO accepted
Nextgenlogo.png
Also 1 is front nearest the door. Sparkle boy is seat 1
Also 1 is front nearest the door. Sparkle boy is seat 1
Nextgenlogo.png
which one is sparkle boy?
which one is sparkle boy?
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |