Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA: Next Generation (OOC/closed)
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 347 348
I’m kind of sold on the reverse of Yume’s Quirk where her illusions become reality instead. I think that sets the tone for her development I had in mind and how she questions whether her Quirk is truly good or is it horrifically bad (I.e. whatever she does under the reverse effects, she makes the situation 10x worse).

The drawback to the reality (the reversed illusions), I’d almost say that as real as they are, they’re surreally frail. I’d like to think that Yume’s necessity for sweetness is a major role in how they function and how she can’t do drastic things (ex. Making clones if herself, illusions of creatures, etc...). She would most likely be limited to being resourceful (ex. Providing utilities) to be the least destructive as possible.
I’m kind of sold on the reverse of Yume’s Quirk where her illusions become reality instead. I think that sets the tone for her development I had in mind and how she questions whether her Quirk is truly good or is it horrifically bad (I.e. whatever she does under the reverse effects, she makes the situation 10x worse).

The drawback to the reality (the reversed illusions), I’d almost say that as real as they are, they’re surreally frail. I’d like to think that Yume’s necessity for sweetness is a major role in how they function and how she can’t do drastic things (ex. Making clones if herself, illusions of creatures, etc...). She would most likely be limited to being resourceful (ex. Providing utilities) to be the least destructive as possible.

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
Me? Pulling myself together enough to write a response? It's more likely than you'd think.

The seasonal depression do be hitting hard this year. I can barely bring myself to do anything other than video games.

Also, reverse quirks? Without thinking too hard, from first thoughts I would say for the defense part Domi would become weaker while using it, or all the time, and as for the fire part, she'd probably just become a water or ice quirk user or somethin. I dunno really. It's weird, especially cause I don't really know what the reverse of the elemental part would be.
Me? Pulling myself together enough to write a response? It's more likely than you'd think.

The seasonal depression do be hitting hard this year. I can barely bring myself to do anything other than video games.

Also, reverse quirks? Without thinking too hard, from first thoughts I would say for the defense part Domi would become weaker while using it, or all the time, and as for the fire part, she'd probably just become a water or ice quirk user or somethin. I dunno really. It's weird, especially cause I don't really know what the reverse of the elemental part would be.
Either She/Her or They/Them, don't really care that much

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
I will respond soon as well....

I have a lot of schoolwork....
I will respond soon as well....

I have a lot of schoolwork....
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
I'm free! FREE for the next two days, at least

yee

time to veg-out and not do anything productive
I'm free! FREE for the next two days, at least

yee

time to veg-out and not do anything productive
Nextgenlogo.png
Name: Harmony (Chowa) Jinbai (Villain name: Arch Angel)

Theme Song: Redemption

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 90 lbs

Bloodtype: B

Physical Description: Harmony is very small for her age, for a number of reasons... Her physical form is covered in scars from cuts, to breaks, to burns, there isn't an inch of her body, other than her face, that has not received some form of damage, as such her body never really had the chance to GROW like most children would, coupled with an absolutely abysmal nutritional intake during her major growing years, she's tiny, skinny, and otherwise doesn't particularly look like what you would expect from a 16 year old.
She has long blond hair, and large blue eyes, giving her an almost angelic appearance, and she is rarely seen without a soft smile on her face. Rounding out her physical attributes, she has a pair of small, white-feathered wings that rest just between her shoulder-blades. They are not large enough to permit flight, but when outstretched, they can make for an almost intimidating figure.

She prefers to wear long dresses and sweaters all year round.

Personality: Harmony is extraordinarily quiet and submissive, unable to, or perhaps unwilling to, say no to anyone when a request is made of her. Her typically docile personality can come off to some as dismissive, but when she actually asserts herself people can find her terrifying.

Biography: Very little is known about Harmony, as a general rule. She simply appeared one day in the dark underbelly of the city, and has been a fixture there ever since. Her quirk makes her an invaluable asset to everyone, hero and villain alike, and her personality made her a prime target for several of the larger organizations.
She is known as "The Arch Angel" to most of the city, because she is willing to heal anyone, with no questions asked... When someone refers to "going to see the Angel" they mean her... she's also referred to as "the Vet" by some, as she performs the same function as a veterinarian would, back in the day... patching criminals up for money or protection.

Quirk: Transference: Harmony is capable of healing any injury, assuming the victim is still alive when they get to her, by transferring the injury from one person to another. If a willing "donor" isn't supplied, she is capable of taking the injury on to herself, and she can usually regenerate within a few weeks from a major injury like a broken bone or ruptured organ. This does not mean she does not feel the pain of the injuries she transfers or takes upon herself... it simply means if she chooses to let them linger, she heals faster. She will not keep life-threatening injuries, and most villains are intelligent enough not to bring a patient with a life-threatening injury to her, without a willing "Donor" to transfer to.

Stats: (For all intents and purposes, Harmony is just your average teenager. She's not particularly strong, or fast... she does have a high degree of pain tolerance)
Power: 1/6
Speed: 1/6
Technique: 3/6
Intelligence: 4/6
Cooperation: 6/6

Trivia:
~ Many suspect that Harmony was abandoned by her family for some reason or another. She does not speak about them, but when parents are mentioned around her, she can be seen visibly tensing.
~ Harmony does not go to school.
~ She is classified as a homeless child. She makes enough money to feed herself and clothe herself, though.
~ Several heroes have attempted to find where she resides, in order to remove her from the criminal underground. None have succeeded, yet.
Name: Harmony (Chowa) Jinbai (Villain name: Arch Angel)

Theme Song: Redemption

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 90 lbs

Bloodtype: B

Physical Description: Harmony is very small for her age, for a number of reasons... Her physical form is covered in scars from cuts, to breaks, to burns, there isn't an inch of her body, other than her face, that has not received some form of damage, as such her body never really had the chance to GROW like most children would, coupled with an absolutely abysmal nutritional intake during her major growing years, she's tiny, skinny, and otherwise doesn't particularly look like what you would expect from a 16 year old.
She has long blond hair, and large blue eyes, giving her an almost angelic appearance, and she is rarely seen without a soft smile on her face. Rounding out her physical attributes, she has a pair of small, white-feathered wings that rest just between her shoulder-blades. They are not large enough to permit flight, but when outstretched, they can make for an almost intimidating figure.

She prefers to wear long dresses and sweaters all year round.

Personality: Harmony is extraordinarily quiet and submissive, unable to, or perhaps unwilling to, say no to anyone when a request is made of her. Her typically docile personality can come off to some as dismissive, but when she actually asserts herself people can find her terrifying.

Biography: Very little is known about Harmony, as a general rule. She simply appeared one day in the dark underbelly of the city, and has been a fixture there ever since. Her quirk makes her an invaluable asset to everyone, hero and villain alike, and her personality made her a prime target for several of the larger organizations.
She is known as "The Arch Angel" to most of the city, because she is willing to heal anyone, with no questions asked... When someone refers to "going to see the Angel" they mean her... she's also referred to as "the Vet" by some, as she performs the same function as a veterinarian would, back in the day... patching criminals up for money or protection.

Quirk: Transference: Harmony is capable of healing any injury, assuming the victim is still alive when they get to her, by transferring the injury from one person to another. If a willing "donor" isn't supplied, she is capable of taking the injury on to herself, and she can usually regenerate within a few weeks from a major injury like a broken bone or ruptured organ. This does not mean she does not feel the pain of the injuries she transfers or takes upon herself... it simply means if she chooses to let them linger, she heals faster. She will not keep life-threatening injuries, and most villains are intelligent enough not to bring a patient with a life-threatening injury to her, without a willing "Donor" to transfer to.

Stats: (For all intents and purposes, Harmony is just your average teenager. She's not particularly strong, or fast... she does have a high degree of pain tolerance)
Power: 1/6
Speed: 1/6
Technique: 3/6
Intelligence: 4/6
Cooperation: 6/6

Trivia:
~ Many suspect that Harmony was abandoned by her family for some reason or another. She does not speak about them, but when parents are mentioned around her, she can be seen visibly tensing.
~ Harmony does not go to school.
~ She is classified as a homeless child. She makes enough money to feed herself and clothe herself, though.
~ Several heroes have attempted to find where she resides, in order to remove her from the criminal underground. None have succeeded, yet.
Nextgenlogo.png
I scribbled a Teiji-kun... I'm bad at men. but I think the face is okay. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/364437966442987530/776591372983599164/20201112_163647.jpg[/img]
I scribbled a Teiji-kun...

I'm bad at men.

but I think the face is okay.
20201112_163647.jpg
Nextgenlogo.png
<3 looking good bean <3
<3 looking good bean <3
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
hmmmmmmmmmm

okay I may or may not try this but like...

I haven't been getting much done lately but I do feel in a more artsy mood this week. If you guys want me to do headshots of your characters I can probably do some sketchy colored sketches. So yee. If you want???? For the more complicated designs I'll try sjhdfkuivd but it might not be exactly what you guys are thinking :P
hmmmmmmmmmm

okay I may or may not try this but like...

I haven't been getting much done lately but I do feel in a more artsy mood this week. If you guys want me to do headshots of your characters I can probably do some sketchy colored sketches. So yee. If you want???? For the more complicated designs I'll try sjhdfkuivd but it might not be exactly what you guys are thinking :P

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
I mean, if you feel like it, you can try drawing Jirako up there...

I just had his face stuck in my head, so I wanted to get it out.

Hes a smug feather-head.
I mean, if you feel like it, you can try drawing Jirako up there...

I just had his face stuck in my head, so I wanted to get it out.

Hes a smug feather-head.
Nextgenlogo.png
does he have actual feathers???? For hair???? :O
does he have actual feathers???? For hair???? :O

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 347 348