Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA: Next Generation (OOC/closed)
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 347 348
hmm Arashi is kinda tough since he both brings in and releases energy...

the opposite of needing to bring in would be needing to use, but he also kind of needs to do that? it has to be pretty balanced... totallynotspoilersforsomethingihaveplannedlater,whatareyoutalkingabouthaha
hmm Arashi is kinda tough since he both brings in and releases energy...

the opposite of needing to bring in would be needing to use, but he also kind of needs to do that? it has to be pretty balanced... totallynotspoilersforsomethingihaveplannedlater,whatareyoutalkingabouthaha
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
The way I've been thinking about it, the idea of "Opposing, but similar" works

Like Aure's power is to manipulate fire, maybe he'd be able to manipulate water instead...

I think Arashi wouldn't ABSORB energy, he'd PRODUCE it and store it up to ungodly levels, but wouldn't be able to expel it...

I'm waiting on you, btw, Stars.
The way I've been thinking about it, the idea of "Opposing, but similar" works

Like Aure's power is to manipulate fire, maybe he'd be able to manipulate water instead...

I think Arashi wouldn't ABSORB energy, he'd PRODUCE it and store it up to ungodly levels, but wouldn't be able to expel it...

I'm waiting on you, btw, Stars.
Nextgenlogo.png
oh, that would work. imagine the problems that would cause when his quirk switched back ehe yes an excuse to do something cool and/or dangerous

ack sorry about that, i’ll get a post up soon
oh, that would work. imagine the problems that would cause when his quirk switched back ehe yes an excuse to do something cool and/or dangerous

ack sorry about that, i’ll get a post up soon
Sounds really interesting! But what sort of reverse effect would Yume have? Would that mean her illusions actually become real?
Sounds really interesting! But what sort of reverse effect would Yume have? Would that mean her illusions actually become real?

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
... I dont know... I think that one would be up to you? What would you consider the opposite of production of illusions?

It could just be that she can "Clear minds" with her mist, meaning that people would think more clearly, or other illusions would be dispelled...
... I dont know... I think that one would be up to you? What would you consider the opposite of production of illusions?

It could just be that she can "Clear minds" with her mist, meaning that people would think more clearly, or other illusions would be dispelled...
Nextgenlogo.png
It’s a hard one because if I considered the reverse/opposite of Yume’s Quirk, it would be down to her illusions no longer being deceptions and instead, real things.

If she imagined a double of herself, then that double would be true until the effects of this villain’s Quirk is reversed.

I suppose clearing people’s minds could work too, I’m open with anything.
It’s a hard one because if I considered the reverse/opposite of Yume’s Quirk, it would be down to her illusions no longer being deceptions and instead, real things.

If she imagined a double of herself, then that double would be true until the effects of this villain’s Quirk is reversed.

I suppose clearing people’s minds could work too, I’m open with anything.

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
Fortunately, it's just a prompt, so it's meant to get you thinking about that kind of stuff, rather than actually being put in practice.
Fortunately, it's just a prompt, so it's meant to get you thinking about that kind of stuff, rather than actually being put in practice.
Nextgenlogo.png
Also, meet Jirako Tieji, heir to the Tieji Hero Agency and member of UA's 2-A course. He's also Nuru's Fiancé much to her eternal chagrin. She thinks of him more as a big brother, so the very idea of marrying him makes her skin crawl.
Also, meet Jirako Tieji, heir to the Tieji Hero Agency and member of UA's 2-A course. He's also Nuru's Fiancé much to her eternal chagrin. She thinks of him more as a big brother, so the very idea of marrying him makes her skin crawl.
Nextgenlogo.png
ohh so are we getting prompts occasionally???
ohh so are we getting prompts occasionally???
Its mostly a way to test ideas that I think up at work, lol

I was considering making a villain like that for one of the later "seasons" but I think it would be a little over-complicated
Its mostly a way to test ideas that I think up at work, lol

I was considering making a villain like that for one of the later "seasons" but I think it would be a little over-complicated
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 347 348