Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maze Runner Rp IC
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
Caleb blinked and looked over to her with a small smile, “You bet!” He said before bending down to Beads. He stuck his tongue out at the dog and scratched behind his ears. He straightened himself back up and glanced over to Jasper, “He’s good right?”
Caleb blinked and looked over to her with a small smile, “You bet!” He said before bending down to Beads. He stuck his tongue out at the dog and scratched behind his ears. He straightened himself back up and glanced over to Jasper, “He’s good right?”
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Jasper's arm was NOT alright, lord knows what he did to it, but any pressure on it hurt, ALOT, a bird landed on the wrong shoulder and Jasper flinched, the bird looked insulted and it flew off.
Jasper's arm was NOT alright, lord knows what he did to it, but any pressure on it hurt, ALOT, a bird landed on the wrong shoulder and Jasper flinched, the bird looked insulted and it flew off.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Considering the flinch,” Candy replied, “No. Here Beads!” Beads had enjoyed the ear scratches but trotted over to Candy tail wagging. With a quick crack, she put the chicken to rest and walked over to her cooking station. It had all of her supplies and knifes, and some dog treats for Beads. Sitting on a stool, Candy began to pluck the chicken as Beads wandered around camp.
“Considering the flinch,” Candy replied, “No. Here Beads!” Beads had enjoyed the ear scratches but trotted over to Candy tail wagging. With a quick crack, she put the chicken to rest and walked over to her cooking station. It had all of her supplies and knifes, and some dog treats for Beads. Sitting on a stool, Candy began to pluck the chicken as Beads wandered around camp.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Gene was alerted to the fall by the crash of branches and the puff of leaves that flew up across the glade as Jasper fell mightily out of the tree. He could see that quite a few were already tending to him-and otherwise a bruised ego he assumed that the boy would be fine.
“So. Everyone. We’re just doing a quick scout today. Most of you are dismissed-I just need a two to come with me. Apparently someone found something yesterday. I won’t name names.” he said kindly.

Gene was older than most of these children. Most were a bit older-15,16 but a couple particularly speedily 13 and 14 year olds had spring to the challenge. It had only been a year since the previous Keeper, a astoundingly speedy woman named Mary, had died, but they all looked the same age to him.
Perhaps his eye was scarred over as well.
Gene was alerted to the fall by the crash of branches and the puff of leaves that flew up across the glade as Jasper fell mightily out of the tree. He could see that quite a few were already tending to him-and otherwise a bruised ego he assumed that the boy would be fine.
“So. Everyone. We’re just doing a quick scout today. Most of you are dismissed-I just need a two to come with me. Apparently someone found something yesterday. I won’t name names.” he said kindly.

Gene was older than most of these children. Most were a bit older-15,16 but a couple particularly speedily 13 and 14 year olds had spring to the challenge. It had only been a year since the previous Keeper, a astoundingly speedy woman named Mary, had died, but they all looked the same age to him.
Perhaps his eye was scarred over as well.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Zip nodded and bounced on her feet a little, getting ready to do some jumping. She was almost the oldest of the group at 17, but that didn’t stop her. “I’ll come along, if you want.”
Zip nodded and bounced on her feet a little, getting ready to do some jumping. She was almost the oldest of the group at 17, but that didn’t stop her. “I’ll come along, if you want.”
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Laken watched as they slowly got the boy down from the tree. She finished up laughing, finally acknowledging what Caleb had said. Being a runner seemed interesting. Laken jogged over to the boy Caleb had told her to go see. She tapped Gene on the shoulder, “Um- Hello.. You’re the Keeper of Runners right?”
Laken watched as they slowly got the boy down from the tree. She finished up laughing, finally acknowledging what Caleb had said. Being a runner seemed interesting. Laken jogged over to the boy Caleb had told her to go see. She tapped Gene on the shoulder, “Um- Hello.. You’re the Keeper of Runners right?”
GNXA7KM.jpg
“Coolio-thanks, Zip!” he said happily, turning suddenly as someone touched his shoulder.
“Yessiree! I mean-uh, yes..ma’am...ee? Eh, whatever,” he pivoted to face the kid, “That would be me!”
“Coolio-thanks, Zip!” he said happily, turning suddenly as someone touched his shoulder.
“Yessiree! I mean-uh, yes..ma’am...ee? Eh, whatever,” he pivoted to face the kid, “That would be me!”
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Avery once again was following JAsper around, telling him to stop using his arm, "Jasper, if you keep using it you're going to lose your ability to actually put any weight on it." he saw Caleb and dragged Jasper over to him, "Caleb, please explain to this stubborn fool that he needs to stop using his arm, if he doesn't it won't end well." he growled, Jasper glared at Avery, angry, but pained Amber eyes looked at Caleb.
Avery once again was following JAsper around, telling him to stop using his arm, "Jasper, if you keep using it you're going to lose your ability to actually put any weight on it." he saw Caleb and dragged Jasper over to him, "Caleb, please explain to this stubborn fool that he needs to stop using his arm, if he doesn't it won't end well." he growled, Jasper glared at Avery, angry, but pained Amber eyes looked at Caleb.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zip nodded and stretched a little more. Then she saw Avery. She froze for a second, staring at him, but quickly turned away to avoid blushing. Meanwhile, Candy was barely holding in her laughter as she watched Zip try to make her crush not seem obvious.
Zip nodded and stretched a little more. Then she saw Avery. She froze for a second, staring at him, but quickly turned away to avoid blushing. Meanwhile, Candy was barely holding in her laughter as she watched Zip try to make her crush not seem obvious.
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Laken looked up to Gene, not completely sure what to say. “Well- Uh.. How would I become a runner? I mean... Caleb said I’d be a good runner so I just thought I’d ask..” Laken gave an awkward look. She wasn’t the best when it came to asking to do things.
Laken looked up to Gene, not completely sure what to say. “Well- Uh.. How would I become a runner? I mean... Caleb said I’d be a good runner so I just thought I’d ask..” Laken gave an awkward look. She wasn’t the best when it came to asking to do things.
GNXA7KM.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25