Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maze Runner Rp IC
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
"I'm fine, no worries, I can take a hit." Jasper said with a shrug, he knew she wasn't talking about the punch, but he always danced around the question, 'are you alright' .
"I'm fine, no worries, I can take a hit." Jasper said with a shrug, he knew she wasn't talking about the punch, but he always danced around the question, 'are you alright' .
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Well, when you finally remember your name, that will change.” Caleb said as he kept an eye on her. He moved a bit away from everyone to make sure their conversation wasn’t going to be heard. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked to her, “Despite your act early, I think you may be useful inside of here.” He stated. “From the way you ran, I wouldn’t be surprised on how well you can do inside the Maze as a runner.”
“Well, when you finally remember your name, that will change.” Caleb said as he kept an eye on her. He moved a bit away from everyone to make sure their conversation wasn’t going to be heard. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked to her, “Despite your act early, I think you may be useful inside of here.” He stated. “From the way you ran, I wouldn’t be surprised on how well you can do inside the Maze as a runner.”
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Gene promptly started to stretch; a couple of the other Runners gathering around him.
He seemed to be issuing commands, pointing around several times.
Gene promptly started to stretch; a couple of the other Runners gathering around him.
He seemed to be issuing commands, pointing around several times.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Candy woke up and yawned, her bandanna had become undone in her sleep. “Hello,” she called, “Anyone here?” Zip woke up to Candy’s call. “Yes,” Zip said getting up, “Seems like the others are already awake. I’m going to go find the other Runners.” Zip ran off to look for her fellow Runners as Candy got up and stretched. Her big dog, Beads, trotted up to her and let out a woof, asking for attention. “Who’s the bestest boyyy,” Candy cooed as she scratching Beads behind the ears, “Beads is! Yes you are!”
Candy woke up and yawned, her bandanna had become undone in her sleep. “Hello,” she called, “Anyone here?” Zip woke up to Candy’s call. “Yes,” Zip said getting up, “Seems like the others are already awake. I’m going to go find the other Runners.” Zip ran off to look for her fellow Runners as Candy got up and stretched. Her big dog, Beads, trotted up to her and let out a woof, asking for attention. “Who’s the bestest boyyy,” Candy cooed as she scratching Beads behind the ears, “Beads is! Yes you are!”
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Finally Jasper unloaded the last crate, he watched Gene and the runners stretch, for a moment he whished he was a runner, then he remembered that being the track-hoe was just as important.

He sighed and started to carry the crates back to he homestead, his arm was bothering him, so he tried to put as little weight on it as possible.
Finally Jasper unloaded the last crate, he watched Gene and the runners stretch, for a moment he whished he was a runner, then he remembered that being the track-hoe was just as important.

He sighed and started to carry the crates back to he homestead, his arm was bothering him, so he tried to put as little weight on it as possible.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zip finally made it to here the other Runners were and started to stretch. She noticed Jasper nearby and gave him a smile before continuing to stretch. Being a Runner was dangerous work, but that’s what made it exciting. Candy ran up to Jasper, Beads following shortly behind. “Hey Bluebird,” she said, “How are things growing? I’ve been thinking about what dinner is going to be, any ideas for ingredients?” Beads almost jumped on Jasper, letting out a few friendly barks as he waiting for more pats. Beads seemed to like Jasper for some reason, and Candy didn’t mind.
Zip finally made it to here the other Runners were and started to stretch. She noticed Jasper nearby and gave him a smile before continuing to stretch. Being a Runner was dangerous work, but that’s what made it exciting. Candy ran up to Jasper, Beads following shortly behind. “Hey Bluebird,” she said, “How are things growing? I’ve been thinking about what dinner is going to be, any ideas for ingredients?” Beads almost jumped on Jasper, letting out a few friendly barks as he waiting for more pats. Beads seemed to like Jasper for some reason, and Candy didn’t mind.
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Jasper laughed and pet Beads, he loved that dog, "Yeah, there are some nice hot peppers on the plant, and you could definitely use a chicken...maybe some soup? Or....bacon?" He grinned at Candy, "Of course, with the right ingredients... Which I could help you find..you can make some gumbo.."
Jasper laughed and pet Beads, he loved that dog, "Yeah, there are some nice hot peppers on the plant, and you could definitely use a chicken...maybe some soup? Or....bacon?" He grinned at Candy, "Of course, with the right ingredients... Which I could help you find..you can make some gumbo.."
JkpHEfN.jpg
Laken looked confused, “Runner?” She turned to the maze. I mean, it would be cool to explore in there. Laken glanced back to Caleb, “What is the role of the Runner?”
Laken looked confused, “Runner?” She turned to the maze. I mean, it would be cool to explore in there. Laken glanced back to Caleb, “What is the role of the Runner?”
GNXA7KM.jpg
Candy’s eye lit up and a massive smile grew on her face. “Y E S. Some chicken, bacon, and maybe some beef, and one dang good gumbo is made! Those peppers will come in handy as well! The leftover meats can go to the pets!” Sensing his owner’s excitement, Beads almost jumped on Candy and placed his massive paws on her shoulder and tried to lick her as Candy laughed.
Candy’s eye lit up and a massive smile grew on her face. “Y E S. Some chicken, bacon, and maybe some beef, and one dang good gumbo is made! Those peppers will come in handy as well! The leftover meats can go to the pets!” Sensing his owner’s excitement, Beads almost jumped on Candy and placed his massive paws on her shoulder and tried to lick her as Candy laughed.
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Jasper chuckled, "I'll go get the chicken..." he turned around and faced the chicken coop, he gulped and walked over to it, slowly opening the gate and walking in, there was a loud crow, and rooster, whom he had never named because he wanted to cook it as soon as possible, screeched at him and jumped off the top off the coop, screeching at the top of its lungs, Jasper also screeched, he turned around and raced away, chased by a mob of demonically possed chickens.
Jasper chuckled, "I'll go get the chicken..." he turned around and faced the chicken coop, he gulped and walked over to it, slowly opening the gate and walking in, there was a loud crow, and rooster, whom he had never named because he wanted to cook it as soon as possible, screeched at him and jumped off the top off the coop, screeching at the top of its lungs, Jasper also screeched, he turned around and raced away, chased by a mob of demonically possed chickens.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25