Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maze Runner Rp IC
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
Hearing the chickens, Beads perked up and hopped off his owner. “Beads...” Candy warned, “Didn’t you-“ She couldn’t even finish when Bead went running after Jasper and the chickens, barking up a storm. A couple chickens screaming and ran faster, almost pecking at Jasper’s ankles.
Hearing the chickens, Beads perked up and hopped off his owner. “Beads...” Candy warned, “Didn’t you-“ She couldn’t even finish when Bead went running after Jasper and the chickens, barking up a storm. A couple chickens screaming and ran faster, almost pecking at Jasper’s ankles.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Jasper continued to run, he scrambled up a tree and held onto the trunk for dear life, "BEADS NO."
Jasper continued to run, he scrambled up a tree and held onto the trunk for dear life, "BEADS NO."
JkpHEfN.jpg
Beads was in too much of a chicken chase to hear Jasper’s call and he continued to chase around the chickens. He began to chase the rooster around the tree, his deep barks echoing around. Candy meanwhile, was dying of laughter.
Beads was in too much of a chicken chase to hear Jasper’s call and he continued to chase around the chickens. He began to chase the rooster around the tree, his deep barks echoing around. Candy meanwhile, was dying of laughter.
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Laken flicked around, chaos unfolding. She laughed softly as she watched the boy run frantically from the chickens, the dog not far behind. Maybe this place wouldn’t be so bad after all...
Laken flicked around, chaos unfolding. She laughed softly as she watched the boy run frantically from the chickens, the dog not far behind. Maybe this place wouldn’t be so bad after all...
GNXA7KM.jpg
Jackie soon finished helping to unload the supplies from the lift and then she climbed out. "Everyone put this stuff away." She ordered the few gladers who were still hanging around. And then she jogged over to where Eugene and the runners were stretching. She glanced up briefly when she heard Jasper's screams, before turning her attention back to Eugene. "So what're you guys up to today?" She asked.
Jackie soon finished helping to unload the supplies from the lift and then she climbed out. "Everyone put this stuff away." She ordered the few gladers who were still hanging around. And then she jogged over to where Eugene and the runners were stretching. She glanced up briefly when she heard Jasper's screams, before turning her attention back to Eugene. "So what're you guys up to today?" She asked.
Suddenly the rooster flew up and flapped his wings in Jasper's face, Jasper yelped and fell backward, he tumbled out of the tree, hitting the ground with a yell, the brute force of the fall mostly hitting his jacked-up shoulder, he rolled over and laid on his back, the yell had frightened most of the chickens away.
Suddenly the rooster flew up and flapped his wings in Jasper's face, Jasper yelped and fell backward, he tumbled out of the tree, hitting the ground with a yell, the brute force of the fall mostly hitting his jacked-up shoulder, he rolled over and laid on his back, the yell had frightened most of the chickens away.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Candy recovered from her laughing fit and ran over. Beads let out another bark and swiped the rooster with one of his massive paws, the offended bird letting out an angry scream. “Enough you dumb chicken,” Candy said grabbing the chicken and clamping a hand over it’s beak and pinning it to her chest, “You alright Jasper? Sit Beads.” Beads obeyed, and laid half on top of Jasper, his big head on his chest.
Candy recovered from her laughing fit and ran over. Beads let out another bark and swiped the rooster with one of his massive paws, the offended bird letting out an angry scream. “Enough you dumb chicken,” Candy said grabbing the chicken and clamping a hand over it’s beak and pinning it to her chest, “You alright Jasper? Sit Beads.” Beads obeyed, and laid half on top of Jasper, his big head on his chest.
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Caleb was about to speak again when he heard screaming of Jasper and a rooster. He chuckled to himself and shook his head, mumbling a couple words off to himself. “Anyway, a runner is someone who goes inside the maze. Mainly to find supplies or anything useable.” He clarified to her.

“I’m not going to push you to do it, but talk with Gene, he’s the Keeper of Runners. He’s over...there!” He said, pointing over to the oldest Glader that had scars on his face. He saw Jasper sprint up and tree and grumbled, seeing the dog barking at him. He jogged over to the tree and whistled at Candy and Beads. He planted his hands on his hips and looked at Jasper, concerned.
Caleb was about to speak again when he heard screaming of Jasper and a rooster. He chuckled to himself and shook his head, mumbling a couple words off to himself. “Anyway, a runner is someone who goes inside the maze. Mainly to find supplies or anything useable.” He clarified to her.

“I’m not going to push you to do it, but talk with Gene, he’s the Keeper of Runners. He’s over...there!” He said, pointing over to the oldest Glader that had scars on his face. He saw Jasper sprint up and tree and grumbled, seeing the dog barking at him. He jogged over to the tree and whistled at Candy and Beads. He planted his hands on his hips and looked at Jasper, concerned.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Jasper shot a glare at the rooster, "Kill that one first." he grumbled, slowly standing up and rubbing his shoulder., it hurt like hell now, "Im going to talk to the med-jack." he whispered.
Jasper shot a glare at the rooster, "Kill that one first." he grumbled, slowly standing up and rubbing his shoulder., it hurt like hell now, "Im going to talk to the med-jack." he whispered.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Beads lifted his massive head, took in Caleb, and laid it back on Jasper’s chest, his big brown eyes looking up at Jasper lovingly. “On it,” Candy said with a grin, “This one is a b*tch. Oh, hi Caleb! Just a chicken incident and a dog that needed to get some energy out. Ready for gumbo tonight?”
Beads lifted his massive head, took in Caleb, and laid it back on Jasper’s chest, his big brown eyes looking up at Jasper lovingly. “On it,” Candy said with a grin, “This one is a b*tch. Oh, hi Caleb! Just a chicken incident and a dog that needed to get some energy out. Ready for gumbo tonight?”
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25