Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maze Runner Rp IC
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Caleb smiled at the baby goat as it lightly snored before his eyes drifted over to Jasper. “Are you okay, or do I need to cheer you up again?” He asked as his smile switched into a friendly smirk.
Caleb smiled at the baby goat as it lightly snored before his eyes drifted over to Jasper. “Are you okay, or do I need to cheer you up again?” He asked as his smile switched into a friendly smirk.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Laken nodded with a little laugh at the joke, “Good idea” Laken turned her head, glancing to some vines covering the stone walls. She slowed her run, approaching the large wall. I wonder.. Laken called out to them, “Hey! You guys keep going- I’ll catch back up!” Laken grabbed a hold of the vines, giving them a tug to see if they were sturdy. Carefully, Laken began climbing the wall. Laken grinned as she reached the top of the wall. She laughed, looking down, seeing Gene and Salem running below. Although she was up high... It wasn’t high enough- She still couldn’t scout out the rest of the maze from the height.
Laken nodded with a little laugh at the joke, “Good idea” Laken turned her head, glancing to some vines covering the stone walls. She slowed her run, approaching the large wall. I wonder.. Laken called out to them, “Hey! You guys keep going- I’ll catch back up!” Laken grabbed a hold of the vines, giving them a tug to see if they were sturdy. Carefully, Laken began climbing the wall. Laken grinned as she reached the top of the wall. She laughed, looking down, seeing Gene and Salem running below. Although she was up high... It wasn’t high enough- She still couldn’t scout out the rest of the maze from the height.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Jasper rolled his eyes, "Yeah im fine," he said with a grin, he adjusted the bandana he wore around his neck, it was faded and a little ripped, but he loved it.

Avery shuddered, "Whoever put us here im guessing," he replied.
Jasper rolled his eyes, "Yeah im fine," he said with a grin, he adjusted the bandana he wore around his neck, it was faded and a little ripped, but he loved it.

Avery shuddered, "Whoever put us here im guessing," he replied.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Caleb raised a brow, yet he didn’t say nothing about it. “Alright.” He whispered before petting the baby goat. He rested his hand on the flank of the goat and looked back over to Jasper. “That bandana is nice.”
Caleb raised a brow, yet he didn’t say nothing about it. “Alright.” He whispered before petting the baby goat. He rested his hand on the flank of the goat and looked back over to Jasper. “That bandana is nice.”
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Jasper shrugged, "Yeah....it is." he agreed softly, it felt important...but he never knew why, "Im sorry for embarrassing you." he blurted.
Jasper shrugged, "Yeah....it is." he agreed softly, it felt important...but he never knew why, "Im sorry for embarrassing you." he blurted.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Caleb chuckled lightly and shrugged his shoulders, “Well, it was embarrassing at first because I didn’t understand it, but now I think it’s thoughtful.”
Caleb chuckled lightly and shrugged his shoulders, “Well, it was embarrassing at first because I didn’t understand it, but now I think it’s thoughtful.”
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Jasper nodded a little, he looked out at the glade for a moment, I wish i knew what this stupid feeling was he thought angrily, "Animals are good friends." he mumbled as a little bird landed on his finger.
Jasper nodded a little, he looked out at the glade for a moment, I wish i knew what this stupid feeling was he thought angrily, "Animals are good friends." he mumbled as a little bird landed on his finger.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Salem didn't seemed to be to worried about the time, He stopped for a second when Laken told them to keep going. He turned to look and noticed she had taken the vines along the walls in her hands. "Oh, she's pretty brave. I like her spirit. I don't have the balls to do that." He smiled as she scaled the wall before shrugging. "You lead the way then I guess Gene, I have no idea where I'm going. I feel like we should be close, we've been going for a while now." He stretched a bit, secretly happy for the short break, since his legs were a bit sore. He also had a chance to catch his breath.
Salem didn't seemed to be to worried about the time, He stopped for a second when Laken told them to keep going. He turned to look and noticed she had taken the vines along the walls in her hands. "Oh, she's pretty brave. I like her spirit. I don't have the balls to do that." He smiled as she scaled the wall before shrugging. "You lead the way then I guess Gene, I have no idea where I'm going. I feel like we should be close, we've been going for a while now." He stretched a bit, secretly happy for the short break, since his legs were a bit sore. He also had a chance to catch his breath.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
“Um...okay...” Gene said, concerned. They didn’t need a Greenie falling and breaking her neck on the first day..but it was extremely entertaining to see her scurry up the concrete face of the maze.
Gene snorted back an obscene joke (Laken was a kid, after all), before nodding briefly.
“To the left up here,” he said, setting off at a loose but keeping Laken’s location too of his mind, as he didn’t want her to get lost.
Taking the left, he could start to smell the rot that had been emanating from the body of the Griever.
“Um...okay...” Gene said, concerned. They didn’t need a Greenie falling and breaking her neck on the first day..but it was extremely entertaining to see her scurry up the concrete face of the maze.
Gene snorted back an obscene joke (Laken was a kid, after all), before nodding briefly.
“To the left up here,” he said, setting off at a loose but keeping Laken’s location too of his mind, as he didn’t want her to get lost.
Taking the left, he could start to smell the rot that had been emanating from the body of the Griever.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Salem followed Gene, not too worried about the greenie falling, she was strong enough. He was afraid of heights though, so He probably wouldn't do that. As he continued forward with Gene, he showed visible disgust with the smell hitting him. It wasn't as bad as the body, but it wasn't very pleasing. He waved the air infront of his face. "Phew, these things stink, alive and dead." He frowned at the spot where the griever's body was found, a large, obvious splatter of slime and blood on the concrete floor. It was large. He didn't doubt that this was much of an accident. He didn't think, from how long he'd been there, that there had been any greivers that were just found dead randomly. It was definitely weird.

He glanced at the wall by the spot, to the vines. Maybe it fell, if it did it would be obvious on the walls if it tried to catch itself on the walls, the vines would be broken and pulled off the wall.
Salem followed Gene, not too worried about the greenie falling, she was strong enough. He was afraid of heights though, so He probably wouldn't do that. As he continued forward with Gene, he showed visible disgust with the smell hitting him. It wasn't as bad as the body, but it wasn't very pleasing. He waved the air infront of his face. "Phew, these things stink, alive and dead." He frowned at the spot where the griever's body was found, a large, obvious splatter of slime and blood on the concrete floor. It was large. He didn't doubt that this was much of an accident. He didn't think, from how long he'd been there, that there had been any greivers that were just found dead randomly. It was definitely weird.

He glanced at the wall by the spot, to the vines. Maybe it fell, if it did it would be obvious on the walls if it tried to catch itself on the walls, the vines would be broken and pulled off the wall.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png