Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maze Runner Rp IC
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25
“Beth found it dead. Probably busted,” he explained to the group, motioning over to one of the busy Runners.
“I was thinking of getting the meds to dissect it. Maybe get some of their poison out? If we figure out how to kill them, we’ve got a whole lot of a better chance of getting out somewhere,” Gene explained seriously, looking around for the smooth chitin of the tail.
“Nope!” he said cheerfully to Butch. He found the barb on the tail, pulling it out of the shapeless mound.
“Ey, Greenies, DO NOT get stung by these. Really sucks.”
“Beth found it dead. Probably busted,” he explained to the group, motioning over to one of the busy Runners.
“I was thinking of getting the meds to dissect it. Maybe get some of their poison out? If we figure out how to kill them, we’ve got a whole lot of a better chance of getting out somewhere,” Gene explained seriously, looking around for the smooth chitin of the tail.
“Nope!” he said cheerfully to Butch. He found the barb on the tail, pulling it out of the shapeless mound.
“Ey, Greenies, DO NOT get stung by these. Really sucks.”
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Avery paused when he saw Jasper, "Oy, bird boy." he called, getting a dirty look from Jasper, "I'm getting you a sling." he told the track-hoe, much to Jasper's disappointment Avery already had one in his bag, he pulled it out and walked back over to the group.
Avery paused when he saw Jasper, "Oy, bird boy." he called, getting a dirty look from Jasper, "I'm getting you a sling." he told the track-hoe, much to Jasper's disappointment Avery already had one in his bag, he pulled it out and walked back over to the group.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Salem watched listened as they explained, "Makes sense, I'd love to kill one of these guys at some point." He motioned kicking it, but never actually got close enough to kick it. He perked up a bit when Gene mention greenies, he looked around and spotted the two unfamiliar faces. It had been a bit since they had gotten any newbies, so it made him a bit more awake. He smiled at them in a welcoming manner, "We got greenies in the lift? Man, I wish I had woken up when they had arrived."

Though, he thought it was for the better that he hadn't come, he remembered how overwhelmed he was when he arrived, and that was only half a year ago. He was still pretty new, though, he had gotten used to this life. Some of these guys had been here for years, it was pretty great that they were able to survive that long. He looked up to them.
Salem watched listened as they explained, "Makes sense, I'd love to kill one of these guys at some point." He motioned kicking it, but never actually got close enough to kick it. He perked up a bit when Gene mention greenies, he looked around and spotted the two unfamiliar faces. It had been a bit since they had gotten any newbies, so it made him a bit more awake. He smiled at them in a welcoming manner, "We got greenies in the lift? Man, I wish I had woken up when they had arrived."

Though, he thought it was for the better that he hadn't come, he remembered how overwhelmed he was when he arrived, and that was only half a year ago. He was still pretty new, though, he had gotten used to this life. Some of these guys had been here for years, it was pretty great that they were able to survive that long. He looked up to them.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Butch took a precautious step back away from the corpse. So they are planning on dissecting it? He wasn’t sure what good that will do besides just stinking up the homestead. That said, it would probably be best to cut this thing into as many harmless chunks as possible.
Butch took a precautious step back away from the corpse. So they are planning on dissecting it? He wasn’t sure what good that will do besides just stinking up the homestead. That said, it would probably be best to cut this thing into as many harmless chunks as possible.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Laken slowly backed away from the group as more and more people came. She walked away, taking a seat under a nearby tree, watching what they did with the corpse from afar

Ophelia pushed through the group, the foul smell throwing her off, “What the-” O looked down to the corpse. Well that explains it The med-jack knelt to the ground as best she could with her leg, beginning to examine the remains.
Laken slowly backed away from the group as more and more people came. She walked away, taking a seat under a nearby tree, watching what they did with the corpse from afar

Ophelia pushed through the group, the foul smell throwing her off, “What the-” O looked down to the corpse. Well that explains it The med-jack knelt to the ground as best she could with her leg, beginning to examine the remains.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Julia jumped, looking at the carcass of a Griever. She squinted her eyes and listened to them talk. She grumbled and deciding to go into the homestead. She quickly climbed up the stairs, ignoring anyone around. She grabbed a jade necklace from behind one of the bedside tables and pushed it into her pocket. She walked back down the stairs and looked around.

Caleb blinked and looked over to the baby goat, a smile across his face. He gently picked the goat up and placed them down at his side. “Hi little one.”
Julia jumped, looking at the carcass of a Griever. She squinted her eyes and listened to them talk. She grumbled and deciding to go into the homestead. She quickly climbed up the stairs, ignoring anyone around. She grabbed a jade necklace from behind one of the bedside tables and pushed it into her pocket. She walked back down the stairs and looked around.

Caleb blinked and looked over to the baby goat, a smile across his face. He gently picked the goat up and placed them down at his side. “Hi little one.”
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Gene snorted at Salem’s reply. The Runner was full to the brim with life; and he respected that deeply.
“Me too, buddy,” he said with good humor. He would love to kill them..they just had to figure out how.
Now, where were those med-jacks?
Gene snorted at Salem’s reply. The Runner was full to the brim with life; and he respected that deeply.
“Me too, buddy,” he said with good humor. He would love to kill them..they just had to figure out how.
Now, where were those med-jacks?
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
The baby goat snuggled up to him, it had a small ribbon around its neck, it made a soft noise and looked up at Caleb.
The baby goat snuggled up to him, it had a small ribbon around its neck, it made a soft noise and looked up at Caleb.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Butch idled off to the side, machete clutched in his dominant hand. He looked over at the med tent and wondered if he should go fix that roof. Maybe he shouldn’t leave the group, just in case something goes awry. The builder looked to Ophelia who was knelt by the griever. He wondered if she noticed anything off about the corpse but kept his mouth shut, he knew absolutely nothing about this sort of thing.
Butch idled off to the side, machete clutched in his dominant hand. He looked over at the med tent and wondered if he should go fix that roof. Maybe he shouldn’t leave the group, just in case something goes awry. The builder looked to Ophelia who was knelt by the griever. He wondered if she noticed anything off about the corpse but kept his mouth shut, he knew absolutely nothing about this sort of thing.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Avery had walked back to the med-jacks hut, he was fiddling with the bucket he kept on his bed to catch the water, it looked like it was going to rain soon...he needed to be ready.
Avery had walked back to the med-jacks hut, he was fiddling with the bucket he kept on his bed to catch the water, it looked like it was going to rain soon...he needed to be ready.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25