Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maze Runner Rp IC
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
Gene didn’t wince at the smell. It was bad, but he watched with curiosity, far out of the way, as they cut the thing open.
“I’ll show you the way-it’s about west but it’s not far. We we’re with the Greenie and it was only like 10-11 minutes out.” he said to Salem, eyes still on the Med-jacks.
“I dismissed most everybody, but you’re free to order them around if you want more than little old me,” Gene continued with a grin to Salem.
Gene didn’t wince at the smell. It was bad, but he watched with curiosity, far out of the way, as they cut the thing open.
“I’ll show you the way-it’s about west but it’s not far. We we’re with the Greenie and it was only like 10-11 minutes out.” he said to Salem, eyes still on the Med-jacks.
“I dismissed most everybody, but you’re free to order them around if you want more than little old me,” Gene continued with a grin to Salem.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Ophelia glanced over at Avery as he joined her at the corpse, “Took ya’ long enough” O grabbed a towel she had tied onto her belt, wiping off her ungloved hands. She glanced to the glove box then back to her hands, Welp- To late now.. O grabbed a knife from the tool box Avery had brought, beginning to poke around at different parts as he had.

Laken sighed, gazing up to the sky, not really caring what was happening across the glade. She closed her eyes, falling into a sort of daze. She wasn’t asleep, yet she wasn’t fully awake either.
Ophelia glanced over at Avery as he joined her at the corpse, “Took ya’ long enough” O grabbed a towel she had tied onto her belt, wiping off her ungloved hands. She glanced to the glove box then back to her hands, Welp- To late now.. O grabbed a knife from the tool box Avery had brought, beginning to poke around at different parts as he had.

Laken sighed, gazing up to the sky, not really caring what was happening across the glade. She closed her eyes, falling into a sort of daze. She wasn’t asleep, yet she wasn’t fully awake either.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Avery took a deep breath and reached in, he gagged at the feeling but finally pulled out a large mass, "Ugh, I think this is its....core...? Heart? I dont know what to call it." he said as he examined the thing in his hands.
Avery took a deep breath and reached in, he gagged at the feeling but finally pulled out a large mass, "Ugh, I think this is its....core...? Heart? I dont know what to call it." he said as he examined the thing in his hands.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zip peeked at whatever Avery was holding. “Maybe, I don’t know. It kinda looks like a heart.”
Zip peeked at whatever Avery was holding. “Maybe, I don’t know. It kinda looks like a heart.”
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
O nodded at what Zip had said, “Most likely- It had to survive somehow..”
O nodded at what Zip had said, “Most likely- It had to survive somehow..”
GNXA7KM.jpg
Avery looked closer at the...heart? "I cant wait to start taking this thing apart. he said excitedly, he looked at Zip and smiled.
Avery looked closer at the...heart? "I cant wait to start taking this thing apart. he said excitedly, he looked at Zip and smiled.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zip gave Avery a smile back, her cheeks heating a little bit but not blushing thankfully. “What do you plan to learn from taking it apart?”
Zip gave Avery a smile back, her cheeks heating a little bit but not blushing thankfully. “What do you plan to learn from taking it apart?”
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
"Maybe I'll find out if its really flash and blood or not, I wan to find out what makes this thing tick." Avery said boldly.
"Maybe I'll find out if its really flash and blood or not, I wan to find out what makes this thing tick." Avery said boldly.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Ophelia continues to look around the corpse as the two talked, not seeming to see anything else. She reached hand in, pulling out a few wires. O yanked the wires out, putting them into a bag. It’d be good to see if they can connect to the heart somehow.
Ophelia continues to look around the corpse as the two talked, not seeming to see anything else. She reached hand in, pulling out a few wires. O yanked the wires out, putting them into a bag. It’d be good to see if they can connect to the heart somehow.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Zip nodded in agreement. “I have to agree. Sometimes these thing don’t seem to really be... well animal.”
Zip nodded in agreement. “I have to agree. Sometimes these thing don’t seem to really be... well animal.”
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25