Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maze Runner Rp IC
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
Zip shock off her arms after they had placed the Reaper down. It was hard work, but hopefully would pay off.
Zip shock off her arms after they had placed the Reaper down. It was hard work, but hopefully would pay off.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Avery walked over to the griever and crossed his arms, he glared at the griever before looking at Zip, "Where'd you find it?" he asked.
Avery walked over to the griever and crossed his arms, he glared at the griever before looking at Zip, "Where'd you find it?" he asked.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zip had a grim look on her face. “In the maze, pretty close to the gate actually. Not sure what killed it, but honestly, I don’t want to know.”
Zip had a grim look on her face. “In the maze, pretty close to the gate actually. Not sure what killed it, but honestly, I don’t want to know.”
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Avery nodded, "If there's something worse out there..." he shuddered t the thought.
Avery nodded, "If there's something worse out there..." he shuddered t the thought.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zip nodded. “Hopefully we can learn more about what’s out here from this stink bug. I mean honestly, can you at least smell a little better and be dangerous?”
Zip nodded. “Hopefully we can learn more about what’s out here from this stink bug. I mean honestly, can you at least smell a little better and be dangerous?”
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Avery chuckled, "Dont forget to explain to the greenie not to touch the poison barb on its tail." he said before he walked away.
Avery chuckled, "Dont forget to explain to the greenie not to touch the poison barb on its tail." he said before he walked away.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Salem stood behind the others while they talked, not sure what to make of all of it. He was pretty tired, so it was hard to really think straight, he just knew he didn't like it. He frowned at the though of something bigger being out there, Grievers were already pretty big, so if there was something else capable of killing them, then he was surprised they hadn't discovered it yet. Especially since it was close to the gate.

"What are you guy's going to do with it?"
Salem stood behind the others while they talked, not sure what to make of all of it. He was pretty tired, so it was hard to really think straight, he just knew he didn't like it. He frowned at the though of something bigger being out there, Grievers were already pretty big, so if there was something else capable of killing them, then he was surprised they hadn't discovered it yet. Especially since it was close to the gate.

"What are you guy's going to do with it?"
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
“For real though, are we 100% sure this things not getting back up?” Butch said to Gene as he poked the griever with the end of his machete.

Vincent noticed a bunch of people crowded around something as a terrible smell reached his nose. Curious as to what was going on he walked over. He wasn’t able to get close due to how bad it smelled but he was able to get a glimpse of the corpse. Whatever it was scared him, it looked like some giant worm with metal spider legs. Why does something so horrible have to exist?
“For real though, are we 100% sure this things not getting back up?” Butch said to Gene as he poked the griever with the end of his machete.

Vincent noticed a bunch of people crowded around something as a terrible smell reached his nose. Curious as to what was going on he walked over. He wasn’t able to get close due to how bad it smelled but he was able to get a glimpse of the corpse. Whatever it was scared him, it looked like some giant worm with metal spider legs. Why does something so horrible have to exist?
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Jasper finally walked over, "Woh, what happened to that thing?" he asked, bending down to examine it curiously.
Jasper finally walked over, "Woh, what happened to that thing?" he asked, bending down to examine it curiously.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Let the med-jacks take it apart,” Zip responded, “The more we know about these things the better. And it’s called a Reaper.” She watched Avery walk away, silently wishing he could have stayed a little longer.
“Let the med-jacks take it apart,” Zip responded, “The more we know about these things the better. And it’s called a Reaper.” She watched Avery walk away, silently wishing he could have stayed a little longer.
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25