Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] • What Once was Lost • CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 304 305
[quote name="Scales25" date="2020-09-15 14:50:01" ] Can the powers result in some sort of physical mutation? [/quote] Yep! [rule] AND SHOOT FARRYX YOU JUST REMINDED ME I PUT THE WRONG NAME UP THE GUY WHO DOES THE EXPERIMENTS IS SHARD NOT RAVEN ARGHAHH HOW DID I MESS THAT UP? OKAY FIXED
Scales25 wrote on 2020-09-15 14:50:01:
Can the powers result in some sort of physical mutation?
Yep!
AND SHOOT FARRYX YOU JUST REMINDED ME
I PUT THE WRONG NAME UP
THE GUY WHO DOES THE EXPERIMENTS IS SHARD
NOT RAVEN
ARGHAHH
HOW DID I MESS THAT UP?
OKAY FIXED
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
[quote name="Farryx" date="2020-09-15 14:52:52" ] Breezey, I was actually thinking similarly but the only elements I see her using are fire, air, or sand(?). I dont know how powerful we are to start. I know that when I limit powers, I'm usually harsher compared to other RPers. [/quote] Any of those would be good! The powers will develop more/get stronger over time, and they will have to figure out how to use their powers, so it kinda depends
Farryx wrote on 2020-09-15 14:52:52:
Breezey, I was actually thinking similarly but the only elements I see her using are fire, air, or sand(?). I dont know how powerful we are to start. I know that when I limit powers, I'm usually harsher compared to other RPers.
Any of those would be good!
The powers will develop more/get stronger over time, and they will have to figure out how to use their powers, so it kinda depends
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
Would it be alright to do fire and air magics? Maybe if like one is weaker than the other but through focus and determination she makes it work?
Would it be alright to do fire and air magics? Maybe if like one is weaker than the other but through focus and determination she makes it work?
Eyeballs2.png
For her nicknamed name sense her last name is Bayle maybe Hay Bale? I can see Roksser/Crow calling her that XD
For her nicknamed name sense her last name is Bayle maybe Hay Bale? I can see Roksser/Crow calling her that XD
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
*thumbs up*
Sounds good
*thumbs up*
Sounds good
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
[quote name="BreezeFeather" date="2020-09-15 15:00:09" ] [quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2020-09-15 14:59:17" ] For her nicknamed name sense her last name is Bayle maybe Hay Bale? I can see Roksser/Crow calling her that XD [/quote] pffft yes [/quote] I feel like that's the best way to annoy her. And breezey, I'm updati g her thing to read fire and air. Now come the hard part. How does she use them in battle? So much fun to figure out!
BreezeFeather wrote on 2020-09-15 15:00:09:
TangerineFruit wrote on 2020-09-15 14:59:17:
pffft yes
I feel like that's the best way to annoy her. And breezey, I'm updati g her thing to read fire and air. Now come the hard part. How does she use them in battle? So much fun to figure out!
Eyeballs2.png
ooh yes
maybe she blows her enemies backwards since she can attack better from a distance?
ooh yes
maybe she blows her enemies backwards since she can attack better from a distance?
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
[quote name="BreezeFeather" date="2020-09-15 15:08:07" ] ooh yes maybe she blows her enemies backwards since she can attack better from a distance? [/quote] Yes, and more. I'm thinking she uses air the most especially with her longer weapons, and fire when she has to do hand to hand. Since she's not good at it, the flame is flashy and searing and maybe she covers her fist in fire or uses heat to melt their armor on top of them roasting them alive. Kinda dark but a girls gotta make do.
BreezeFeather wrote on 2020-09-15 15:08:07:
ooh yes
Yes, and more. I'm thinking she uses air the most especially with her longer weapons, and fire when she has to do hand to hand. Since she's not good at it, the flame is flashy and searing and maybe she covers her fist in fire or uses heat to melt their armor on top of them roasting them alive. Kinda dark but a girls gotta make do.
Eyeballs2.png
That would make sense
Rosyn and Raven might have silent respect for each other
or something
she goes in the prestigious list of 'not enemies'
That would make sense
Rosyn and Raven might have silent respect for each other
or something
she goes in the prestigious list of 'not enemies'
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
Basically same. Rosyn doesnt make friends she's got allies or tools. But i think the group will rub off on her and they will be her friends but she'll never use the word.
Basically same. Rosyn doesnt make friends she's got allies or tools. But i think the group will rub off on her and they will be her friends but she'll never use the word.
Eyeballs2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 304 305