Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] • What Once was Lost • CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 304 305
Here is my main gal with lots of question marks, yes, I know. More will be revealed later >:D [b]Name:[/b] Raven [b]Nickname/s:[/b] NA [b]Age: [/b]??? (appears to be 18) [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Theme Song:[/b] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOXZkm9p_zY]Birds[/url] - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-W40iW2MRs]Who we are[/url] [b]Where they are from: [/b]??? [b]Personality:[/b] Your first impression of Raven would be that she is a quiet, shy girl. That would be wrong. While she doesn't talk a lot, she is not shy. If you challenge or question her, you will face the wrath of Raven. She doesn't have 'friends', only people that aren't enemies. She is manipulative and secretive. Raven ignores pain and presses through it. She doesn't trust easily, and if you betray her, she will not spare any detail of pain. Hates the royal family for some reason. [b]Appearance: [/b] She has long, black hair that falls to her waist. It is very silky and pretty, and she loves it. Her eyes are piercing blue, and can glare daggers. Her skin is pale, and she looks fragile. That however, is also a trick. She is rather strong and doesn't give up easy. [url=https://picrew.me/image_maker/261637/complete?cd=YV74ePhmzD][img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/261637_yIfhwkrL.png[/img] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/114808_aJHljBkN.png[/img] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/278121_Bby96Eox.png[/img] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/424605_Bdrd3Lql.png[/img] [/url] (Just her eyes a light blue) [b]Backstory:[/b] ??? (Will reveal eventually) [b]How long have they been an Experiment:[/b] She has been an experiment for 6 weeks. Was the first experiment. [b]What powers will they have:[/b] Shapeshifting into a raven (can control what size). It seems like she has another power, but no-one knows what it is. [b]Strengths:[/b] Fighting, manipulating, looking scary, smart, agile [b]Weaknesses:[/b] Being 'nice' (Whatever that is), understanding people, can't figure out directions or maps easily [b]Other:[/b] *Hugs my little baby who is actually just lonely gurl* Or is she so many secretsss
Here is my main gal
with lots of question marks, yes, I know. More will be revealed later >:D

Name: Raven
Nickname/s: NA
Theme Song: Birds - Who we are
Where they are from: ???
Personality: Your first impression of Raven would be that she is a quiet, shy girl. That would be wrong. While she doesn't talk a lot, she is not shy. If you challenge or question her, you will face the wrath of Raven. She doesn't have 'friends', only people that aren't enemies. She is manipulative and secretive. Raven ignores pain and presses through it. She doesn't trust easily, and if you betray her, she will not spare any detail of pain.
Hates the royal family for some reason.
Appearance: She has long, black hair that falls to her waist. It is very silky and pretty, and she loves it. Her eyes are piercing blue, and can glare daggers. Her skin is pale, and she looks fragile. That however, is also a trick. She is rather strong and doesn't give up easy.
261637_yIfhwkrL.png
114808_aJHljBkN.png
278121_Bby96Eox.png
424605_Bdrd3Lql.png

(Just her eyes a light blue)
Backstory: ??? (Will reveal eventually)
How long have they been an Experiment: She has been an experiment for 6 weeks. Was the first experiment.
What powers will they have: Shapeshifting into a raven (can control what size). It seems like she has another power, but no-one knows what it is.
Strengths: Fighting, manipulating, looking scary, smart, agile
Weaknesses: Being 'nice' (Whatever that is), understanding people, can't figure out directions or maps easily
Other: *Hugs my little baby who is actually just lonely gurl*
Or is she
so many secretsss
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Hey so I don't think I'll be able to post my sheet until tonight

If you want to give up my slot that's perfectly fine :)

Just letting ya know breeze!
Hey so I don't think I'll be able to post my sheet until tonight

If you want to give up my slot that's perfectly fine :)

Just letting ya know breeze!
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Okay, here's what I have. Still need a nickname. Am mulling over a few.
----

Name: Rosyn Bayle
Nickname/s: TBD
Age: (going older so as to fit in with her experience) 21
Theme Song:Not Gonna Die -Skillet
You Ain't Ready -Skillet
Will probably add more or change one to another band but my brain is dead rn
Where they are from: West
Personality: She will never stop fighting until she wins or draws her final breath. She only slightly enjoys killing people. Rosyn isn't particularly mean, but she isn't nice either. She is loyal but to a degree. Do something she doesn't agree with, she'll drop that 'friend'. Her friends should be ready to die for her (not that she has any) She tends to also keep to herself more and observe those around her. As part of the Experiments, she didn't trust the group at first but has built bonds (unknowingly but their nonetheless).

More to be added! (Also feel free to make suggestions or tell me what needs to be fixed.)
Appearance: (I will eventually draw my own character. I will use --- as inspiration to actually do a full colored piece. Full body too )

Her hair is cut short, the top of her hair falls at her eyebrows and gos shorter to the back of her head. She usually styles all of it back and out of her face. (Think Brienne of Tarth's from GOT hair) Her hair is really dark brown, nearly black. Her eyes are hazel and sometimes look almost golden or dark brown depending on how the light hits them. Rosyn is tall-ish, standing at 5' 9''
Backstory: W.I.P kinda unsure yet, may add it after a bit of RP.
How long have they been an Experiment: just starting week 6
What powers will they have: Rosyn has control over fire and air. She tries to work them into her battles to give her a better edge over her opponent.

Strengths: Great at using halberds, spears and swords.
Weaknesses: Not that great at close combat as she prefers her longer weapons to her short ones.
Other: I am hoping to work out the chinks and update this to better suit how she changes.
Okay, here's what I have. Still need a nickname. Am mulling over a few.
----

Name: Rosyn Bayle
Nickname/s: TBD
Age: (going older so as to fit in with her experience) 21
Theme Song:Not Gonna Die -Skillet
You Ain't Ready -Skillet
Will probably add more or change one to another band but my brain is dead rn
Where they are from: West
Personality: She will never stop fighting until she wins or draws her final breath. She only slightly enjoys killing people. Rosyn isn't particularly mean, but she isn't nice either. She is loyal but to a degree. Do something she doesn't agree with, she'll drop that 'friend'. Her friends should be ready to die for her (not that she has any) She tends to also keep to herself more and observe those around her. As part of the Experiments, she didn't trust the group at first but has built bonds (unknowingly but their nonetheless).

More to be added! (Also feel free to make suggestions or tell me what needs to be fixed.)
Appearance: (I will eventually draw my own character. I will use --- as inspiration to actually do a full colored piece. Full body too )

Her hair is cut short, the top of her hair falls at her eyebrows and gos shorter to the back of her head. She usually styles all of it back and out of her face. (Think Brienne of Tarth's from GOT hair) Her hair is really dark brown, nearly black. Her eyes are hazel and sometimes look almost golden or dark brown depending on how the light hits them. Rosyn is tall-ish, standing at 5' 9''
Backstory: W.I.P kinda unsure yet, may add it after a bit of RP.
How long have they been an Experiment: just starting week 6
What powers will they have: Rosyn has control over fire and air. She tries to work them into her battles to give her a better edge over her opponent.

Strengths: Great at using halberds, spears and swords.
Weaknesses: Not that great at close combat as she prefers her longer weapons to her short ones.
Other: I am hoping to work out the chinks and update this to better suit how she changes.
Eyeballs2.png
It's okay! We won't start until tomorrow probably, so as long as you get it before the end of tomorrow, it's fine! :D
It's okay! We won't start until tomorrow probably, so as long as you get it before the end of tomorrow, it's fine! :D
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
Why do I feel like Ori is gonna bug Raven to death by merely existing?
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Can the powers result in some sort of physical mutation?
Can the powers result in some sort of physical mutation?
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Farryx, she is good so far!
Maybe she can make weapons appear? Or manipulate some element?
Farryx, she is good so far!
Maybe she can make weapons appear? Or manipulate some element?
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
Honestly pictured Raven (before the sheet) as a male. Idk why, made him mysterious. Still like Raven as a girl though!
Honestly pictured Raven (before the sheet) as a male. Idk why, made him mysterious. Still like Raven as a girl though!
Eyeballs2.png
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2020-09-15 14:49:35" ] Why do I feel like Ori is gonna bug Raven to death by merely existing? [/quote] [i]yes[/i]
SmilodonLady wrote on 2020-09-15 14:49:35:
yes
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
Breezey, I was actually thinking similarly but the only elements I see her using are fire, air, or sand(?). I dont know how powerful we are to start. I know that when I limit powers, I'm usually harsher compared to other RPers.
Breezey, I was actually thinking similarly but the only elements I see her using are fire, air, or sand(?). I dont know how powerful we are to start. I know that when I limit powers, I'm usually harsher compared to other RPers.
Eyeballs2.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 304 305