Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] • What Once was Lost • CLOSED
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 304 305
[center][font=courier][size=7]Competition Results[/size] Final outfit reveal will be at the end.[/center] [columns] [size=3]SmilodonLady Unfortunately, i was unable to incorporate the starsilks in the final design, however, I love the layering idea. That deep purple/red color is now in my top 5 favorite colors so thank you for a new favorite color! I may plan on using these layering on another dragon. Great entry! You earned 5 gems for entering. [nextcol] | | | | | | | | | | | | [nextcol] Breezey I took a few articles of apparel from you. One I kept as is and one I changed. The third piece is an addition from the same set. I enjoyed both entries and was suprised by the jabbot and plummed apparel. 15 gems are awarded to you for apparel used. [/columns] [center] Amethyst By far my favorite entery. I loved everything about it! Somethings were to espensive for me to incorporate. I used two of your apparel (but wish I could have used all). Ypu also won the name contest, with a twist. I didn't use Captain, I chose Archangel and made Cosmos singular. 20 gems are awarded to you![/center] [center][font=courier][size=7][u]Archangel Cosmo[/u][/size] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=63642312&skin=24263&apparel=29243,1750,23113,31685,36025,23144,23146&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
Competition Results
Final outfit reveal will be at the end.
SmilodonLady
Unfortunately, i was unable to incorporate the starsilks in the final design, however, I love the layering idea. That deep purple/red color is now in my top 5 favorite colors so thank you for a new favorite color! I may plan on using these layering on another dragon. Great entry! You earned 5 gems for entering.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Breezey
I took a few articles of apparel from you. One I kept as is and one I changed. The third piece is an addition from the same set. I enjoyed both entries and was suprised by the jabbot and plummed apparel. 15 gems are awarded to you for apparel used.
Amethyst
By far my favorite entery. I loved everything about it! Somethings were to espensive for me to incorporate. I used two of your apparel (but wish I could have used all). Ypu also won the name contest, with a twist. I didn't use Captain, I chose Archangel and made Cosmos singular. 20 gems are awarded to you!
Archangel Cosmo
dragon?did=63642312&skin=24263&apparel=29243,1750,23113,31685,36025,23144,23146&xt=dressing.png
Eyeballs2.png
Yaaay cool!
Congratsss
Yaaay cool!
Congratsss
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Thank you Farryx! Sorry everything was a little expensive, I didn't see any specification in the rules :( well anyway thank you for the compliments on my entry! That means a lot to me! :D
Thank you Farryx! Sorry everything was a little expensive, I didn't see any specification in the rules :( well anyway thank you for the compliments on my entry! That means a lot to me! :D
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
There wasn't! I needed the inspiration but fell in love with your outfit. There were some elements I would have loved to add if it wasn't worth 3 mil at least in treasure (for just one item!?).

I bpught the dragon just to try on the Feathery Fallout. I didnt even know if I wanted to keep him, but this competition made fall in love with him. He may even become a god in my lore. Or I'll create an angel-like species just for him! Idk but thank you guys so much for entering!
There wasn't! I needed the inspiration but fell in love with your outfit. There were some elements I would have loved to add if it wasn't worth 3 mil at least in treasure (for just one item!?).

I bpught the dragon just to try on the Feathery Fallout. I didnt even know if I wanted to keep him, but this competition made fall in love with him. He may even become a god in my lore. Or I'll create an angel-like species just for him! Idk but thank you guys so much for entering!
Eyeballs2.png
It was fun! Thanks for hosting!
It was fun! Thanks for hosting!
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
I enjoyed with the dragon and realizing that the tertiary wasn’t opal... that accent mimics the gene really well.
I enjoyed with the dragon and realizing that the tertiary wasn’t opal... that accent mimics the gene really well.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Haha yeah I know XD

Haha yeah I know XD

Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
brb
brb
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
Im feeling sorta left out, so i might end up pulling out of the rp
Im feeling sorta left out, so i might end up pulling out of the rp
JkpHEfN.jpg
Oh no! How so? ( how do you feel left out?)
Oh no! How so? ( how do you feel left out?)
Eyeballs2.png
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 304 305