Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA Rp OOC - Open
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 87 88
*Blinks* Oh, did... did I forget to mention Haze is meant to work with the main villain group? Her powers dont make sense for a solo-villain, lol.. well, full time solo, anyway
*Blinks* Oh, did... did I forget to mention Haze is meant to work with the main villain group? Her powers dont make sense for a solo-villain, lol.. well, full time solo, anyway
Nextgenlogo.png
Do you have a general Profile layout? or just copypaste from others?
Do you have a general Profile layout? or just copypaste from others?
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
Just copy paste.
Just copy paste.
Nextgenlogo.png
[quote name="Nijiryu" date="2020-09-10 11:26:02" ] [quote name="Nijiryu" date="2020-09-09 16:33:19" ] Yeee DG's home That said... I have a question... once Hunter goes... Aria is going to ask Someone, either Sei or Hunter, whichever comes closer first to "Pick a song" off her phone. Options: The Baddest (K/DA) Savages (Marina and the Diamonds) I Scare Myself (Beth Crowley) Shatter Me (Lindsey Sterling) To be human (MArina) City of the Dead (Eurielle) Or anything with a suitable voiceline that you can think of... male or female doesn't matter... the point is that it showcases that singing is something that calms her down (And I want to pose the question now, so things move faster and smoother on the IC side) [/quote] So thats Claw's vote for City of the Dead And DG votes for Savages. What about yoooou Tumbles? [/quote] UuuUuUuhhh *pulls out random number generator* #4 Shatter Me!
Nijiryu wrote on 2020-09-10 11:26:02:
Nijiryu wrote on 2020-09-09 16:33:19:
Yeee DG's home

That said... I have a question... once Hunter goes... Aria is going to ask Someone, either Sei or Hunter, whichever comes closer first to "Pick a song" off her phone.

Options:

The Baddest (K/DA)

Savages (Marina and the Diamonds)

I Scare Myself (Beth Crowley)

Shatter Me (Lindsey Sterling)

To be human (MArina)

City of the Dead (Eurielle)

Or anything with a suitable voiceline that you can think of... male or female doesn't matter... the point is that it showcases that singing is something that calms her down (And I want to pose the question now, so things move faster and smoother on the IC side)
So thats Claw's vote for City of the Dead

And DG votes for Savages.

What about yoooou Tumbles?
UuuUuUuhhh

*pulls out random number generator*

#4 Shatter Me!
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
demmit... eh, guess it'll come down to who she asks... Also Her hero design [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/181808806479659009/753697313087553667/20200910_122343.jpg[/img]
demmit... eh, guess it'll come down to who she asks...

Also

Her hero design

20200910_122343.jpg
Nextgenlogo.png
[quote name="Nijiryu" date="2020-09-10 11:35:46" ] *Blinks* Oh, did... did I forget to mention Haze is meant to work with the main villain group? Her powers dont make sense for a solo-villain, lol.. well, full time solo, anyway [/quote] My dude is solo but would be fine being recruited. Either works
Nijiryu wrote on 2020-09-10 11:35:46:
My dude is solo but would be fine being recruited. Either works
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Name: Citrina Entfellow

Theme Song: Moonlight Sonata

Alias/Hero name: First year (Will be: Empathic Fun-gi )

Class/Department: 1-B

Birthday: 20th Of March

Height: 4'6

Bloodtype: Green/cyan, wierd. Probably B-

Quirk: Fungal Growth, Treebranch can Grow various fungi's that he has ingested from odd pools and divets on his body, however their effects are multiplied, and within reason he can combine their effects,
however he has little to no control of this yet.
Types of Mushrooms:
1:Plom plopper: ********, can be spore released.
2:ow-ow-stopper: closes wounds and reduces pain, can be spore released but basically only do a weaker effect to open wounds if people are hugging him.
3:sticky-goo: Slimey slippery mess, acts like a wierd bomb fungus.
4:RUNFASTGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGo: Adrenaline effect, makes people feel WAYYYYYYYYYY tired after the fact tho, also the effect only lasts for five seconds.

Fighting Style:
Small sharpened sticks that are oddly hard, If carried by someone with enough strenght they would be able to pierce thin metal and not break.

Personality:
Citrina's Quite obnoxiously excitable, but he has a tendancy to let himself get crushed if he fails quite obviously on something he expected to succeed at.
He tends to charge in face first, or, well Cap first..before scurrying to hide tho that does not always work out..
He's not too used to people tho, so any interactions are going to be wonky untill learning more about him.

Stats: Power:1/6 Speed:6/6 Technique:3/6 Intelligence:1/6 Defense: 1/6

Trivia:
#1:Citrina Is named after a Mushroom!
#2: They have a beautiful Red and Green Poncho with straws covering small holes for their shoulders to let air in and out.
#3: If they stay out in the sun for too long without the Poncho they smell like a dungpile.
#4: The Sharpened sticks were made for them by their Father, and they are very proud.
#5: Said Father Might have been a tree.
Name: Citrina Entfellow

Theme Song: Moonlight Sonata

Alias/Hero name: First year (Will be: Empathic Fun-gi )

Class/Department: 1-B

Birthday: 20th Of March

Height: 4'6

Bloodtype: Green/cyan, wierd. Probably B-

Quirk: Fungal Growth, Treebranch can Grow various fungi's that he has ingested from odd pools and divets on his body, however their effects are multiplied, and within reason he can combine their effects,
however he has little to no control of this yet.
Types of Mushrooms:
1:Plom plopper: ********, can be spore released.
2:ow-ow-stopper: closes wounds and reduces pain, can be spore released but basically only do a weaker effect to open wounds if people are hugging him.
3:sticky-goo: Slimey slippery mess, acts like a wierd bomb fungus.
4:RUNFASTGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGo: Adrenaline effect, makes people feel WAYYYYYYYYYY tired after the fact tho, also the effect only lasts for five seconds.

Fighting Style:
Small sharpened sticks that are oddly hard, If carried by someone with enough strenght they would be able to pierce thin metal and not break.

Personality:
Citrina's Quite obnoxiously excitable, but he has a tendancy to let himself get crushed if he fails quite obviously on something he expected to succeed at.
He tends to charge in face first, or, well Cap first..before scurrying to hide tho that does not always work out..
He's not too used to people tho, so any interactions are going to be wonky untill learning more about him.

Stats: Power:1/6 Speed:6/6 Technique:3/6 Intelligence:1/6 Defense: 1/6

Trivia:
#1:Citrina Is named after a Mushroom!
#2: They have a beautiful Red and Green Poncho with straws covering small holes for their shoulders to let air in and out.
#3: If they stay out in the sun for too long without the Poncho they smell like a dungpile.
#4: The Sharpened sticks were made for them by their Father, and they are very proud.
#5: Said Father Might have been a tree.
_
I like to RP
_
"ow-ow-stopper" lol impeccable names
Also, just curious but does the RUNFASTGOGOGOGOGOGOGo affect quirks (I'd imagine so since adrenaline probably powers up quirks) because that would be a field trip and a half
"ow-ow-stopper" lol impeccable names
Also, just curious but does the RUNFASTGOGOGOGOGOGOGo affect quirks (I'd imagine so since adrenaline probably powers up quirks) because that would be a field trip and a half
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
I'd sorta imagine it would have an effect on quirks for sure, since quirks are an organ and organs are affected by yknow, adrenaline.
so DEFINETLY, probably.
but again, only lasts for litterally five seconds before leaving you tired

and in his defense, his names are things he came up with on his own, cause well, not really having a proper home
I'd sorta imagine it would have an effect on quirks for sure, since quirks are an organ and organs are affected by yknow, adrenaline.
so DEFINETLY, probably.
but again, only lasts for litterally five seconds before leaving you tired

and in his defense, his names are things he came up with on his own, cause well, not really having a proper home
_
I like to RP
_
D'awwww

He could give Haze a run for her money

In a few years
D'awwww

He could give Haze a run for her money

In a few years
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 87 88