Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unwanteds RP [OOC OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
.-. I think we're gonna start soon. I wanted to wait on BreezeFeather who is, unfortunately, MIA, but she doesn't seem like she'll be back any time soon...
.-. I think we're gonna start soon. I wanted to wait on BreezeFeather who is, unfortunately, MIA, but she doesn't seem like she'll be back any time soon...
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
hm.
hm.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
hmm indeed. At the minimum, I want to wait at least another three to four days for breeze to get back.
hmm indeed. At the minimum, I want to wait at least another three to four days for breeze to get back.
Hey um just wanted to check but is this still open? Because if so, I'd like to join if yall are okay with that~
Hey um just wanted to check but is this still open? Because if so, I'd like to join if yall are okay with that~
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Unwanted
-
Username: Goldenwolfmidna

Name: Goes by 'X'

Infraction: Humming, quiet singing, occasional sketching

--

Appearance: A 5'1" female, X is not one you'd peg as a troublemaker. She seems to be perfectly average, if a little short. She has freckles that are much more noticeable in the summer, green eyes, and what used to be long hair, now cut short save the top, which is a fluffy mess.
Her outfit is decently simple, if a little worn and tattered. If one was to see her back and arms, they'd be able to see an abundance of scars, though X takes great care to cover those.

Personality: X seems to be the quiet type- silent and strong, the one that you know is off to the side, watching and waiting. However, that's not really who she is, and as soon as she's allowed to be free she'd be much more cheerful and extroverted. She likes meeting people and would protect those she calls friends with her life.

Backstory: X's father reported her one day, out of the blue. If she was singing or humming or doing anything, she wasn't aware of it. From that day on, though, she started being creative, her own little acts of rebellion against him. After all, she'd die either way, right? No point in being perfect if it was clear as day she was already doomed.
Wanted
-

Name: Ryan Turner

--
Appearance: Standing at 5'6", Ryan is quite a sight to behold. He has jet-black hair, which is long and slightly curly, along with one gold eye and one a bright blue. Meeting his gaze is said to be unsettling, and even frightening for some. He doesn't appear to be strong physically, though any who have tried fighting the 'weird-eyed kid' have spoken otherwise.

Personality: Ryan has always seemed to be the lazy one. He was the one who'd get perfect scores on everything and yet later be spending hours in his room, doing nothing. As for friends? He has none. He is cold, calculating, and absolutely ruthless in actuality. He must make sure that one day, he will be the one everyone loves. He must be- because if he isn't, then who is he?

Backstory: Ryan has always thought that he was to be great- he was to be the one who'd be the greatest. He relied on other people to push him up, and then stomp them down as he climbs the ranks to be the greatest human Quill has ever seen. His intelligence and cold disconnect from everyone aid him, making him seem perfect for the jobs.
made some kiddos anyways, lmk if you already have enough people~
Unwanted
-

Name: Goes by 'X'

Infraction: Humming, quiet singing, occasional sketching

--

Appearance: A 5'1" female, X is not one you'd peg as a troublemaker. She seems to be perfectly average, if a little short. She has freckles that are much more noticeable in the summer, green eyes, and what used to be long hair, now cut short save the top, which is a fluffy mess.
Her outfit is decently simple, if a little worn and tattered. If one was to see her back and arms, they'd be able to see an abundance of scars, though X takes great care to cover those.

Personality: X seems to be the quiet type- silent and strong, the one that you know is off to the side, watching and waiting. However, that's not really who she is, and as soon as she's allowed to be free she'd be much more cheerful and extroverted. She likes meeting people and would protect those she calls friends with her life.

Backstory: X's father reported her one day, out of the blue. If she was singing or humming or doing anything, she wasn't aware of it. From that day on, though, she started being creative, her own little acts of rebellion against him. After all, she'd die either way, right? No point in being perfect if it was clear as day she was already doomed.
Wanted
-

Name: Ryan Turner

--
Appearance: Standing at 5'6", Ryan is quite a sight to behold. He has jet-black hair, which is long and slightly curly, along with one gold eye and one a bright blue. Meeting his gaze is said to be unsettling, and even frightening for some. He doesn't appear to be strong physically, though any who have tried fighting the 'weird-eyed kid' have spoken otherwise.

Personality: Ryan has always seemed to be the lazy one. He was the one who'd get perfect scores on everything and yet later be spending hours in his room, doing nothing. As for friends? He has none. He is cold, calculating, and absolutely ruthless in actuality. He must make sure that one day, he will be the one everyone loves. He must be- because if he isn't, then who is he?

Backstory: Ryan has always thought that he was to be great- he was to be the one who'd be the greatest. He relied on other people to push him up, and then stomp them down as he climbs the ranks to be the greatest human Quill has ever seen. His intelligence and cold disconnect from everyone aid him, making him seem perfect for the jobs.
made some kiddos anyways, lmk if you already have enough people~
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
@Goldenwolfmidna Accepted! I don't think we're going to close until we're so far into the rp it's impossible to catch up. As it is, we have unlimited slots for Unwanteds, and your character makes 3/6 wanteds. We haven't started yet.
@Goldenwolfmidna Accepted! I don't think we're going to close until we're so far into the rp it's impossible to catch up. As it is, we have unlimited slots for Unwanteds, and your character makes 3/6 wanteds. We haven't started yet.
@/BreezeFeather
@MoonHawk
@/MintyKitsune
@/CrazyAKApanda
@Goldenwolfmidnas

We will start the RP on Monday, as that is when Breeze will be back. Hopefully.
@/BreezeFeather
@MoonHawk
@/MintyKitsune
@/CrazyAKApanda
@Goldenwolfmidnas

We will start the RP on Monday, as that is when Breeze will be back. Hopefully.
I HAVE RETURNED
Subbed tooooooo
I HAVE RETURNED
Subbed tooooooo
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
FINALLY! le start nows
FINALLY! le start nows
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
ovajkjsld.ncxm
I can't really start right now though, gonna leave soon
ovajkjsld.ncxm
I can't really start right now though, gonna leave soon
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9