Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rejects( OPEN ) OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d2/66/cc/d266cc1b89816f4ebbeb2f1acce61f2f.jpg[/img][/center] [center][size=2]Art does not belong to me![/size] [font=Fantasy] [b]Name:[/b] Eric Alchides Graves [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Role:[/b] Gladiator [b]Code Name:[/b] Inferno [b]Past Class[/b] Class E [b]Family[/b] Mother - Older (half) brother [b]Friends[/b] None - Open (He's typically pretty reserved though so he's never really had any despite his personality) [b]Foes[/b] He's a pretty nice guy - Open [b]Relationship[/b] None - Open [b]Skills[/b] •Strength •Stamina •Willpower •Observance •Eric mops the floor with whoever picks a full-on fight with him (most of the time) •[b]g U n S[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] Eric is a nice guy- agreeable, easy to get along with, and overall pretty likable. He typically keeps to himself unless spoken to and listens carefully before he responds. Although Eric doesn't have a short fuse, when he gets angry its easy to see why his code name is Inferno. Eric gets insecure around other people pretty easily and doesn't have an easy time trusting others. This is mostly why he keeps to himself. He focuses on whatever tasks he's given very well and is a very determined kid. [b]History:[/b] Eric's family has always been poor. His older brother, Apollo, was typically the one providing for him and his mother (also her less-then-ideal habits). Eric struggled in school thanks to severe dyslexia despite his eagerness to learn and his abilities to focus. Apollo got wrapped up in some not-so-good people and eventually left the country when Eric hit his teenage years. Since then they've received quite a lot of checks from him which has allowed Eric to continue going to school instead of dropping out to support his mom. He worked really hard to get into Rosewood and is determined to make enough money in a nice job so his brother can come back and his mom can get the help she needs. There's a bunch in between that's TBRPed but that's the gist of it. [b]Other:[/b] Eric is pretty tall for his age (6'1) and quite muscular.
d266cc1b89816f4ebbeb2f1acce61f2f.jpg
Art does not belong to me!

Name:
Eric Alchides Graves

Role:
Gladiator

Code Name:
Inferno

Past Class
Class E

Family
Mother - Older (half) brother

Friends
None - Open (He's typically pretty reserved though so he's never really had any despite his personality)
Foes
He's a pretty nice guy - Open
Relationship
None - Open

Skills
•Strength
•Stamina
•Willpower
•Observance
•Eric mops the floor with whoever picks a full-on fight with him (most of the time)
g U n S

Personality:
Eric is a nice guy- agreeable, easy to get along with, and overall pretty likable. He typically keeps to himself unless spoken to and listens carefully before he responds. Although Eric doesn't have a short fuse, when he gets angry its easy to see why his code name is Inferno.
Eric gets insecure around other people pretty easily and doesn't have an easy time trusting others. This is mostly why he keeps to himself. He focuses on whatever tasks he's given very well and is a very determined kid.

History:
Eric's family has always been poor. His older brother, Apollo, was typically the one providing for him and his mother (also her less-then-ideal habits). Eric struggled in school thanks to severe dyslexia despite his eagerness to learn and his abilities to focus.

Apollo got wrapped up in some not-so-good people and eventually left the country when Eric hit his teenage years. Since then they've received quite a lot of checks from him which has allowed Eric to continue going to school instead of dropping out to support his mom.

He worked really hard to get into Rosewood and is determined to make enough money in a nice job so his brother can come back and his mom can get the help she needs.

There's a bunch in between that's TBRPed but that's the gist of it.

Other:
Eric is pretty tall for his age (6'1) and quite muscular.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

[center][img]https://coolmenshair.com/wp-content/uploads/Anime-Guys.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Oscar Bane Whitethorn [b]Nickname:[/b] Bane (mostly what his brother calls him), Wolf (what Aiden would call him) [b]Age:[/b] 18 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Height:[/b] 5'11 [b]Tattoos:[/b] [url=https://cdn-ph-web.worldtattoogallery.com/artist--vid-blanco--lich-king-dragon-tattoo_18111105349.jpg]On his back[/url] and [url=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/d2/34/46d234375d4db5b69432687da3aac6d4.jpg] On his left arm[/url] [b]Scars:[/b] He has a scar on his left side right below his ribs from being stabbed [b]Piercings:[/b] His ears are pierced and so is his left eyebrow. [b]Hair:[/b] His hair is black and is long enough to be put up into a pony tail or man bun (for the man bun just think of Asahi Azumane from Haikyuu). He normally tends to leave it down but he does put it up in a half pony tail at times. [url=https://pm1.narvii.com/6404/ae406cb55bd36bf74ff723d6195685401d1efaa9_hq.jpg] Yurio for reference <3[/url] [b]Role:[/b] The Techy [b]Code Name:[/b] Night Howler [b]Past Class:[/b] Class A [b]Family:[/b] 21 year old brother: Jaxton; mother and father deceased [b]Friends:[/b] Does one truly need friends? [b]Foes:[/b] Maybe like one or two but no one of importance [b]Relationship:[/b] Just one past but isn't currently in one nor looking to be in one (is open though if any one wants to try ;) [b]Skills:[/b] Incredible typing speed, can hack into mostly anything without leaving a trace (once he masters it of course), is a master at video games and can beat most in a few hours, plays the guitar, great reflexes, not to bad at hand to hand combat (thanks to all of those fights he gets into) [b]Personality:[/b] This will be rped out [b]History:[/b] When Oscar was five his older brother Jaxton and their parents were involved a serious car crash, Jaxton was the only survivor. Since that night the two have formed a close bond and been nearly unseparatable. They look out for each other, often getting into fights with others, especially students at school. While Jaxton went on to be the son their parents had always wanted him to be Oscar went down a different path. He didn't care about school and only did good enough so as not to get thrown out or held back. In middle school he found a group of guys that really clicked with and skipped school with them constantly. At night they would meet at a local studio and practice for any upcoming gigs. While the guys were good at the guitars and drums Oscar had never played an instrument before and while he enjoyed going to practices he did feel left out. Oscar was friends with everyone in the group but he started to grow closer to the singer, Aiden. Aiden offered to teach Oscar to play guitar and he accepted, the two spending even more time together. Their friendship grew quick, the two soon becoming best friends and Oscar mastering the guitar in no time. Their friendship continued into highschool but that's when things started to get complicated. Aiden started dating and while Oscar wasn't willing to admit it he was jealous of the guys Aiden dated. They had piercings and tattoos and drank and cursed. Sophmore year Oscar his first tattoo on his arm, he was very proud of it and still is. He started to wear tank tops just to show it off, he still does to this day. As Oscar was transforming him self into the guys Aiden liked he didn't notice the way Aiden would look at him or the comments he would make when they were alone. It was during one band practice that Aiden had worked up his courage to kiss Oscar, surprising the teen and the band. That was the kiss that started their relationship. Oscar was the happiest he had been in years when he was with Aiden, the two seeming to be the perfect match for each other. They celebrated their first year together by getting matching eyebrow piercings. While at the tattoo shop Aiden had also planned out the dragon tattoo he was going to get, he had a deep love for the creatures. While Oscar and Aiden were deeply in love they didn't notice the tension brewing within the band. One of the members didn't approve of their relationship, saying it was distracting both of them from what was important. After an argument almost broke out into a fight the band split, each going their own way. Aiden and Oscar stayed together, playing and signing by themselves. It was over summer that Oscar's world came crashing down once again, that his happiness was ripped away from him. Aiden had started to mix with a bad crowd, one that caused him and Oscar trouble where ever they went. Aiden wanted out but that wasn't a group one just simply walked away from. While Oscar and Aiden were on a date at the beach and were sitting on a cliff and watching the sun set they were jumped. Aiden was held down as Oscar was beat in punishment of Aiden walking away from the group, to teach him that one didn't just walk away. It was when a knife was pulled on Oscar that Aiden was finally able to break free of the hands that held him to the ground. He rushed the guy just as the knife entered Oscar and sent them both off the cliff, down a 30 foot drop to the rocks hidden beneath the water. The group rushed off then leaving Oscar bleeding on the ground, the image of Aiden falling off of the cliff replaying in his mind. It wasn't till hours later that his brother had found him freezing and barely breathing in a puddle of his own blood. Oscar remembers nothing of that night after he watched Aiden fall, he only remembers waking up in the hospital a few days later with a healing scar to remind him of that day. He went to Aiden's funeral as his family buried an empty casket. Neither body had been found. Once Oscar was healed he got the dragon tattoo that Aiden had planned on getting. Underneath the dragon is Aiden's name in small, slanted writing. Oscar doesn't talk about Aiden or anything of what had happened. He won't even open up to his brother about everything that happened that night. While he and his brother are still close there is that small rift between them now, one that Oscar refuses to cross. After that his studies dropped and he focused on playing video games and the guitar. When he was told he was being transferred to the F building he wasn't that surprsied seeing how bad his studies were and how little effort he put into school. He was glad that he wouldn't have to be stuck in a building full of students that whispered behind his back and spread rumors, especially because they all thought they were better than him. The whispers and rumors don't really bother him but it does irk him when he catches Aiden's name mixed in and more than once has had to stop himself from starting fights. Oscar is just waiting for the day when he can leave this place and go live on his own, somewhere were no one knows his name. [b]Other:[/b] He does respond to people calling him by his middle name, his brother tends to call him by it. :)
Anime-Guys.jpg

Name: Oscar Bane Whitethorn
Nickname: Bane (mostly what his brother calls him), Wolf (what Aiden would call him)
Height: 5'11
Tattoos: On his back and On his left arm
Scars: He has a scar on his left side right below his ribs from being stabbed
Piercings: His ears are pierced and so is his left eyebrow.
Hair: His hair is black and is long enough to be put up into a pony tail or man bun (for the man bun just think of Asahi Azumane from Haikyuu). He normally tends to leave it down but he does put it up in a half pony tail at times. Yurio for reference <3

Role: The Techy
Code Name: Night Howler
Past Class: Class A

Family: 21 year old brother: Jaxton; mother and father deceased
Friends: Does one truly need friends?
Foes: Maybe like one or two but no one of importance
Relationship: Just one past but isn't currently in one nor looking to be in one (is open though if any one wants to try ;)
Skills: Incredible typing speed, can hack into mostly anything without leaving a trace (once he masters it of course), is a master at video games and can beat most in a few hours, plays the guitar, great reflexes, not to bad at hand to hand combat (thanks to all of those fights he gets into)

Personality: This will be rped out

History:

When Oscar was five his older brother Jaxton and their parents were involved a serious car crash, Jaxton was the only survivor. Since that night the two have formed a close bond and been nearly unseparatable. They look out for each other, often getting into fights with others, especially students at school.

While Jaxton went on to be the son their parents had always wanted him to be Oscar went down a different path. He didn't care about school and only did good enough so as not to get thrown out or held back. In middle school he found a group of guys that really clicked with and skipped school with them constantly. At night they would meet at a local studio and practice for any upcoming gigs. While the guys were good at the guitars and drums Oscar had never played an instrument before and while he enjoyed going to practices he did feel left out.

Oscar was friends with everyone in the group but he started to grow closer to the singer, Aiden. Aiden offered to teach Oscar to play guitar and he accepted, the two spending even more time together. Their friendship grew quick, the two soon becoming best friends and Oscar mastering the guitar in no time.

Their friendship continued into highschool but that's when things started to get complicated. Aiden started dating and while Oscar wasn't willing to admit it he was jealous of the guys Aiden dated. They had piercings and tattoos and drank and cursed. Sophmore year Oscar his first tattoo on his arm, he was very proud of it and still is. He started to wear tank tops just to show it off, he still does to this day.

As Oscar was transforming him self into the guys Aiden liked he didn't notice the way Aiden would look at him or the comments he would make when they were alone. It was during one band practice that Aiden had worked up his courage to kiss Oscar, surprising the teen and the band. That was the kiss that started their relationship.

Oscar was the happiest he had been in years when he was with Aiden, the two seeming to be the perfect match for each other. They celebrated their first year together by getting matching eyebrow piercings. While at the tattoo shop Aiden had also planned out the dragon tattoo he was going to get, he had a deep love for the creatures.

While Oscar and Aiden were deeply in love they didn't notice the tension brewing within the band. One of the members didn't approve of their relationship, saying it was distracting both of them from what was important. After an argument almost broke out into a fight the band split, each going their own way. Aiden and Oscar stayed together, playing and signing by themselves.

It was over summer that Oscar's world came crashing down once again, that his happiness was ripped away from him. Aiden had started to mix with a bad crowd, one that caused him and Oscar trouble where ever they went. Aiden wanted out but that wasn't a group one just simply walked away from.

While Oscar and Aiden were on a date at the beach and were sitting on a cliff and watching the sun set they were jumped. Aiden was held down as Oscar was beat in punishment of Aiden walking away from the group, to teach him that one didn't just walk away. It was when a knife was pulled on Oscar that Aiden was finally able to break free of the hands that held him to the ground. He rushed the guy just as the knife entered Oscar and sent them both off the cliff, down a 30 foot drop to the rocks hidden beneath the water.

The group rushed off then leaving Oscar bleeding on the ground, the image of Aiden falling off of the cliff replaying in his mind. It wasn't till hours later that his brother had found him freezing and barely breathing in a puddle of his own blood.

Oscar remembers nothing of that night after he watched Aiden fall, he only remembers waking up in the hospital a few days later with a healing scar to remind him of that day. He went to Aiden's funeral as his family buried an empty casket. Neither body had been found.

Once Oscar was healed he got the dragon tattoo that Aiden had planned on getting. Underneath the dragon is Aiden's name in small, slanted writing. Oscar doesn't talk about Aiden or anything of what had happened. He won't even open up to his brother about everything that happened that night. While he and his brother are still close there is that small rift between them now, one that Oscar refuses to cross.

After that his studies dropped and he focused on playing video games and the guitar. When he was told he was being transferred to the F building he wasn't that surprsied seeing how bad his studies were and how little effort he put into school. He was glad that he wouldn't have to be stuck in a building full of students that whispered behind his back and spread rumors, especially because they all thought they were better than him.

The whispers and rumors don't really bother him but it does irk him when he catches Aiden's name mixed in and more than once has had to stop himself from starting fights. Oscar is just waiting for the day when he can leave this place and go live on his own, somewhere were no one knows his name.

Other: He does respond to people calling him by his middle name, his brother tends to call him by it.

:)
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
Ooooh! More characters.

Also if the informant doesn't get claimed, I have an idea...
Ooooh! More characters.

Also if the informant doesn't get claimed, I have an idea...
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
wait wasn't there another character sheet?

Or did they leave?
wait wasn't there another character sheet?

Or did they leave?
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
No, there wasn't any other character sheet
No, there wasn't any other character sheet
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
What are the ages/different grade-levels at Rosewood?
What are the ages/different grade-levels at Rosewood?
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
junior high - high school (7th grade - 12th grade ) (14 years old - 18 years old)
junior high - high school (7th grade - 12th grade ) (14 years old - 18 years old)
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Hey! Could I reserve the role for informant, please? This looks like a ton of fun and I've got a pretty good idea for a character. :)
Hey! Could I reserve the role for informant, please? This looks like a ton of fun and I've got a pretty good idea for a character. :)
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
@SanguineShadow @DreamCatcher0513

Both accepted
@SanguineShadow @DreamCatcher0513

Both accepted

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
@SpiritsoftheSun

Sure thing!

Now that all roles are filled ill go ahead and make the thread.

Also A note to everyone: While all the characters have the potential in the field they are training in they can't do it perfectly quite yet. They are normal highschoolers who have yet to see exactly where this small bit of potential they have can go.

EX: The assassin is rather flexible and agile but has never actually wielded a weapon.

EX2: The Tech is really good at coding and making firewalls and such but has never tried to infiltrate another person other than themselves.

@SpiritsoftheSun

Sure thing!

Now that all roles are filled ill go ahead and make the thread.

Also A note to everyone: While all the characters have the potential in the field they are training in they can't do it perfectly quite yet. They are normal highschoolers who have yet to see exactly where this small bit of potential they have can go.

EX: The assassin is rather flexible and agile but has never actually wielded a weapon.

EX2: The Tech is really good at coding and making firewalls and such but has never tried to infiltrate another person other than themselves.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24