Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rejects( OPEN ) OOC
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
It would probably make it easier with a small group of 3-5 Rather than the full group of 8
It would probably make it easier with a small group of 3-5 Rather than the full group of 8
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
That's true
I could probably make another character, I'm planning on changing my original one anyway
I guess we're doing this then? XD
That's true
I could probably make another character, I'm planning on changing my original one anyway
I guess we're doing this then? XD
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
OH ARE WE??? I'm excited now! I need to readjust a few things with Magnus hehe
OH ARE WE??? I'm excited now! I need to readjust a few things with Magnus hehe
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Anyone who is going to join the Revamp just give me a affirmation and ill ping you to the new thread. You can of course make more than one character since it looks like it will only be 4 people
Anyone who is going to join the Revamp just give me a affirmation and ill ping you to the new thread. You can of course make more than one character since it looks like it will only be 4 people

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
TAKE ME WITH YOU
TAKE ME WITH YOU
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
I definitely want to be there!
I definitely want to be there!
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
I cleared everything so You can keep the character you have or if you want to change up the role you can. I am also open for one more teacher role as well as if someone wants to double up on students they can.

Ill ping you guys to the new thread soon

EDIT : IF you have any role ideas let me know and i can see if i can fit it into the plot
I cleared everything so You can keep the character you have or if you want to change up the role you can. I am also open for one more teacher role as well as if someone wants to double up on students they can.

Ill ping you guys to the new thread soon

EDIT : IF you have any role ideas let me know and i can see if i can fit it into the plot

.... I am thinking of snatching the informant role XD
.... I am thinking of snatching the informant role XD

1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24