Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rejects( OPEN ) OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@DragonSeeker thought you might be interested
@DragonSeeker thought you might be interested
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Yo @SaarKazul

I think you may like this...

Sorry for the ping tho, lol
Yo @SaarKazul

I think you may like this...

Sorry for the ping tho, lol
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Thank you! I definitely am :)
Thank you! I definitely am :)
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
@DangerousGirl oh man, as tempting as this looks and as perfect as one of my kids would be, I'll have to pass... sorry!
@DangerousGirl oh man, as tempting as this looks and as perfect as one of my kids would be, I'll have to pass... sorry!
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Could I lay temporary claim on the Tactician?
Could I lay temporary claim on the Tactician?
—Edgar Allen Poe
@SaarKazul sure thing!
@SaarKazul sure thing!

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Ok! Thx :)

This is a really cool premise, btw
Ok! Thx :)

This is a really cool premise, btw
—Edgar Allen Poe
[img]https://funkyimg.com/i/35ZSd.png[/img] [b]Description:[/b] long red-brown hair that she keeps tied back out of her face. Pale skin, with a light dusting of freckles. She's 5'6", with slim features. She'd be pretty if she tried. Storm grey eyes. [b]Name: [/b]Kaori Hirata [b]Age: [/b]15 [b]Gender: [/b]Female [b]Role: [/b]Tactician [b]Code Name: [/b]Calculi [b]Past Class:[/b] B [b]Family:[/b] - Older brother, Shinji - Mother, Izumi - Father, deceased, Hiroki [b]Friends:[/b] Open [b]Foes:[/b] Open [b]Relationship:[/b] Open [b]Skills:[/b] - Total math wiz - Decent singer, mimic (good at mimicking voices, especially when singing) - Good at taking in information quickly, good reaction time - side effect of being a singer: can talk fast and clearly - Took some acrobatics classes a few years ago. She's really flexible, and quick on her feet. [b]Personality:[/b] super extroverted, talks plenty. She loves singing, and will find herself absentmindedly singing quietly when she's nervous. She loves musicals. Absolutely loves math, and everything related. She also enjoys science, specifically physics and astronomy. And also history, and english. (Really she likes everything except P.E.) She likes books, mainly sci-fi, historical fiction, and fantasy Enjoys a lot of tv shows Tl;dr she's a total nerd. Like the nerdiest you could possibly be. She panics when in competition. No matter how hard she studies, if a test or situation is openly a competition, she'll struggle. It's a wonder she got into Rosewood in the first place. She also enjoys strategy games, and has a knack for them. Her favorites are Settlers of Catan, Scythe, and Civilization. She's also pretty good at chess. [b]History:[/b] Has a pretty normal life. Worked super hard to get into rosewood, and managed to overcome her panic attack during the entrance exam simply because she was taking the test alone, due to her nervous singing distracting the other applicants. She had a lot of trouble picking which class to go for, but in the end she picked the one she'd do the best in; she was already a year ahead in her math studies anyway. She got in, and had a lot of fun, but the competitive aspect ruined her grades. Her older brother taught her her sense of strategy, she's only beat him at chess once. [b]Other:[/b] If it weren't for her inability to perform well in competitions, she'd probably be the top of her class. And she's bi (She's basically me + any sort of reaction time/skill in P.E.) ----- Need anything else?
35ZSd.png

Description: long red-brown hair that she keeps tied back out of her face. Pale skin, with a light dusting of freckles. She's 5'6", with slim features. She'd be pretty if she tried. Storm grey eyes.

Name: Kaori Hirata
Role: Tactician
Code Name: Calculi
Past Class: B

Family:
- Older brother, Shinji
- Mother, Izumi
- Father, deceased, Hiroki
Friends: Open
Foes: Open
Relationship: Open
Skills:

- Total math wiz
- Decent singer, mimic (good at mimicking voices, especially when singing)
- Good at taking in information quickly, good reaction time
- side effect of being a singer: can talk fast and clearly
- Took some acrobatics classes a few years ago. She's really flexible, and quick on her feet.

Personality:

super extroverted, talks plenty. She loves singing, and will find herself absentmindedly singing quietly when she's nervous. She loves musicals.
Absolutely loves math, and everything related. She also enjoys science, specifically physics and astronomy. And also history, and english. (Really she likes everything except P.E.)
She likes books, mainly sci-fi, historical fiction, and fantasy
Enjoys a lot of tv shows

Tl;dr she's a total nerd. Like the nerdiest you could possibly be.

She panics when in competition. No matter how hard she studies, if a test or situation is openly a competition, she'll struggle. It's a wonder she got into Rosewood in the first place.

She also enjoys strategy games, and has a knack for them. Her favorites are Settlers of Catan, Scythe, and Civilization. She's also pretty good at chess.

History:

Has a pretty normal life. Worked super hard to get into rosewood, and managed to overcome her panic attack during the entrance exam simply because she was taking the test alone, due to her nervous singing distracting the other applicants.

She had a lot of trouble picking which class to go for, but in the end she picked the one she'd do the best in; she was already a year ahead in her math studies anyway. She got in, and had a lot of fun, but the competitive aspect ruined her grades.

Her older brother taught her her sense of strategy, she's only beat him at chess once.

Other:

If it weren't for her inability to perform well in competitions, she'd probably be the top of her class.

And she's bi

(She's basically me + any sort of reaction time/skill in P.E.)
Need anything else?
—Edgar Allen Poe
Accepted ^^ so once we get at least one more character we can start, and i have a friend who might join in tomorrow

also i have a feeling she will get along well with Rae because Rae likes to sing, read, and play chess.
Accepted ^^ so once we get at least one more character we can start, and i have a friend who might join in tomorrow

also i have a feeling she will get along well with Rae because Rae likes to sing, read, and play chess.

@DangerousGirl actually could you PM me because I have an idea but I am not sure if it works for this,

And also because I may or may jot have possibly changed my mind
@DangerousGirl actually could you PM me because I have an idea but I am not sure if it works for this,

And also because I may or may jot have possibly changed my mind
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24