Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rejects( OPEN ) OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
So the extent of Kaori's expertise is basically she's insanely good at strategy games
So the extent of Kaori's expertise is basically she's insanely good at strategy games
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
Flame's just like:

...I talk to my birds. They tell me what do do. Idk, man
Flame's just like:

...I talk to my birds. They tell me what do do. Idk, man
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Yes that could be it, this whole thing I supposed to be about kids who think they have no real future due to their peers learning they have far more potential then they think

^^
Yes that could be it, this whole thing I supposed to be about kids who think they have no real future due to their peers learning they have far more potential then they think

^^
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
She's good at math, but her attention span can't hold those thoughts down unless she's doing something like...

Sniping someone with a blowgun pen.

Sniping being used lightly, lol
She's good at math, but her attention span can't hold those thoughts down unless she's doing something like...

Sniping someone with a blowgun pen.

Sniping being used lightly, lol
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Thank you! I'm eating breakfast now, but I'll go ahead and start working on the character form.
Thank you! I'm eating breakfast now, but I'll go ahead and start working on the character form.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png
Lair Clearout
Writing Shop (WIP)
Alrighty!!

Here is the link to the RP Page though its not quite done yet

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2881174
Alrighty!!

Here is the link to the RP Page though its not quite done yet

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2881174

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Updated Oscar's history a bit to reflect what DG said, added some nicknames and fixed his skills :)
Updated Oscar's history a bit to reflect what DG said, added some nicknames and fixed his skills :)
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
[center] A friend drew his face for me!! She's rlly good, [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/672516648497840131/727330685563699220/image0_4.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674456647648673792/725749704243019917/272180_2zycONQx.png[/img] Not my art! Working on getting a better image of him, but here's him with all his tattoos and stuff! Ignore the pink blood and the hole in his chest lol. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674456647648673792/726968369395400734/20200619_195446.jpg[/img] And here's an image of a tattoo he has on the back of his neck, too! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674456647648673792/726968368904536155/20200621_233227.jpg[/img][/center] Theme: [url=https://youtu.be/2Lb2BiUC898]Irresistible[/url] [b]Name:[/b] Magnus "Maggie" Lesli Thurnin (also can be spelled Thornin) [b]Age:[/b] 27 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Role:[/b] Teacher/Agent [b]Code Name:[/b] Seladon [b]Class:[/b] F [b]Family:[/b] All dead. [b]Friends:[/b] None. Many acquaintances and allies, however. [b]Foes:[/b] Too many to count. [b]Relationship:[/b] Single. He's Demiace and Polyromantic. [b]Skills:[/b] You'll never know! He never tells, hehe~ (but regardless it's somewhat easy because he makes it obvious) [b]Personality:[/b] Outwardly cocky and full of himself, it seems. Very friendly and outgoing, but a lowkey strategist and player. He deals with blackmail a lot. Not someone you want on your tail. When he isn't talking, he's usually just "not paying attention." And, despite what America might think, he actually quite enjoys teaching others. Whether he admits it or not is a different question. [b]History:[/b] Was one of the previous children to be put into class F. The "quiet kid in the back of the class" type for a long time. Not much else is said about him. He usually keeps quiet about his past for his own reason, but he was very much a victim of abuse. He wasn't a planned child and his father lost his job shortly after Magnus was born. His father blamed him for everything going wrong and constantly abused him both physically and mentally. His mother died when he was six and was too timid to stand up for Magnus before then. Magnus has struggled with suicidal tendencies and self harm for a long time, as well. He tends to immediately dislike anyone who means any sort of harm to him. [b]Other:[/b] He takes medication for chest pains. Masochist. Suffers from albinism, his eyes are a pjnkish-red color due to this. He keeps his hair up in a ponytail and keeps it long for the most part. On sunny days he actually carries an umbrella because! Haha! He would burst into flames! He likes wearing big, gaudy/colorful earrings. Here you go DG! Hehe another teacher to add to the pile~
A friend drew his face for me!! She's rlly good,
image0_4.jpg 272180_2zycONQx.png
Not my art!
Working on getting a better image of him, but here's him with all his tattoos and stuff! Ignore the pink blood and the hole in his chest lol.
20200619_195446.jpg
And here's an image of a tattoo he has on the back of his neck, too!
20200621_233227.jpg

Theme: Irresistible

Name: Magnus "Maggie" Lesli Thurnin (also can be spelled Thornin)
Role: Teacher/Agent
Code Name: Seladon
Class: F

Family: All dead.
Friends: None. Many acquaintances and allies, however.
Foes: Too many to count.
Relationship: Single. He's Demiace and Polyromantic.
Skills: You'll never know! He never tells, hehe~ (but regardless it's somewhat easy because he makes it obvious)

Personality: Outwardly cocky and full of himself, it seems. Very friendly and outgoing, but a lowkey strategist and player. He deals with blackmail a lot. Not someone you want on your tail. When he isn't talking, he's usually just "not paying attention." And, despite what America might think, he actually quite enjoys teaching others. Whether he admits it or not is a different question.

History: Was one of the previous children to be put into class F. The "quiet kid in the back of the class" type for a long time. Not much else is said about him.

He usually keeps quiet about his past for his own reason, but he was very much a victim of abuse. He wasn't a planned child and his father lost his job shortly after Magnus was born. His father blamed him for everything going wrong and constantly abused him both physically and mentally. His mother died when he was six and was too timid to stand up for Magnus before then.

Magnus has struggled with suicidal tendencies and self harm for a long time, as well. He tends to immediately dislike anyone who means any sort of harm to him.

Other: He takes medication for chest pains. Masochist. Suffers from albinism, his eyes are a pjnkish-red color due to this. He keeps his hair up in a ponytail and keeps it long for the most part. On sunny days he actually carries an umbrella because! Haha! He would burst into flames! He likes wearing big, gaudy/colorful earrings.

Here you go DG! Hehe another teacher to add to the pile~
Toast/Dragon ~ they/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 19
avid roleplayer ~ pageti sass
attempting at arting ~ definitely the void?
i have a cat named Cypher ~ genderfluid mess (transmasc!)
3 hours+ FR time ~ active each day- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Thanks now we have a full teacher register ^^

and oh gosh he looks like a resident shipper if iv ever seen one
Thanks now we have a full teacher register ^^

and oh gosh he looks like a resident shipper if iv ever seen one

woohoo!

8 down, 1 to go
woohoo!

8 down, 1 to go
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24