Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle Roleplay (IC Thread)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 568 569
(Ingore the last post)

''Skylar?! Are you there?!''
(Ingore the last post)

''Skylar?! Are you there?!''
ew9u8Xp.png
“Over here!” She called out mustering a bit more strength fueled entirely on the fact Vel wasn’t safe out here.
“Over here!” She called out mustering a bit more strength fueled entirely on the fact Vel wasn’t safe out here.
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
"Danny-!" He sighed, frustrated. He walked after where Daniel went. He knew full well he'd told him plenty of times not to run inside. He got downstairs and headed for the doorway.
"Danny-!" He sighed, frustrated. He walked after where Daniel went. He knew full well he'd told him plenty of times not to run inside. He got downstairs and headed for the doorway.
Velvet ran towards Skylar,
''Are you alright? You shouldn't have gone here alone''
Velvet ran towards Skylar,
''Are you alright? You shouldn't have gone here alone''
ew9u8Xp.png
Skylar shook the blood out of her eyes
“I dislocated my arm and got a badly aimed slash to the head” she says weakly getting up and stumbling over to Vel “you aren’t safe here and I promised you I would protect you”
Skylar shook the blood out of her eyes
“I dislocated my arm and got a badly aimed slash to the head” she says weakly getting up and stumbling over to Vel “you aren’t safe here and I promised you I would protect you”
Heart/Sheep
''I should be the one worrying about you! Do you not care about yourself at all? C'mon lets go back to the castle. Promise me you'll rest after your wounds are healed, alright?''
''I should be the one worrying about you! Do you not care about yourself at all? C'mon lets go back to the castle. Promise me you'll rest after your wounds are healed, alright?''
ew9u8Xp.png
He noticed his father had called for him. He ignored him, though, continuing to walk around. He noticed the breeze but it didn't feel as good as earlier. Probably because he was on the ground this time around.
He noticed his father had called for him. He ignored him, though, continuing to walk around. He noticed the breeze but it didn't feel as good as earlier. Probably because he was on the ground this time around.
“I-I...” she almost falls and grabs onto Vels shoulder for support, pulling away she flushed
“Sorry princess...” she says attempting weakly to bow to her

why do you follow the princess around all the time?” Her mother had asked her one day
“Because one day she will love me as much as I love her!” A slightly younger version of herself answered certainty flaring in her gaze
“You love the princess?!” Her mother had gasped her eyes wide “that is against the rules!”
“I don’t care mother, please keep my secret... if she found out...”
“Of course I will, I’m your mother for goodness sakes”
Skylar shook herself out of the memory
“I-I...” she almost falls and grabs onto Vels shoulder for support, pulling away she flushed
“Sorry princess...” she says attempting weakly to bow to her

why do you follow the princess around all the time?” Her mother had asked her one day
“Because one day she will love me as much as I love her!” A slightly younger version of herself answered certainty flaring in her gaze
“You love the princess?!” Her mother had gasped her eyes wide “that is against the rules!”
“I don’t care mother, please keep my secret... if she found out...”
“Of course I will, I’m your mother for goodness sakes”
Skylar shook herself out of the memory
Heart/Sheep
''You don't have to be sorry, You may be a royal guard but that doesn't mean we aren't friends, remember that.''
Velvet had said while comforting Skylar's wounds a bit.
''You don't have to be sorry, You may be a royal guard but that doesn't mean we aren't friends, remember that.''
Velvet had said while comforting Skylar's wounds a bit.
ew9u8Xp.png
She smiled gently
“Thank you Vel...” she said softly “I’m going to set my shoulder” she said her thoughts snapping back to her training “it shouldn’t be too hard and that way I can protect you better”
She smiled gently
“Thank you Vel...” she said softly “I’m going to set my shoulder” she said her thoughts snapping back to her training “it shouldn’t be too hard and that way I can protect you better”
Heart/Sheep
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 568 569