Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle Roleplay (IC Thread)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 568 569
She smiled back, Slowly walking towards the castle hoping nobody would see them together.
''By the way, you looked really deep in thought for a few seconds, is anything wrong?''
She smiled back, Slowly walking towards the castle hoping nobody would see them together.
''By the way, you looked really deep in thought for a few seconds, is anything wrong?''
ew9u8Xp.png
(i'm talking about the memory )
(i'm talking about the memory )
ew9u8Xp.png
"Daniel, I know you heard me." He said flatly, continuing. "Come back when you're ready I suppose," He walked back inside.
"Daniel, I know you heard me." He said flatly, continuing. "Come back when you're ready I suppose," He walked back inside.
“I-I was thinking about something I told my mother a while back... something I haven’t told anyone but her” she suddenly pushes her shoulder back into the socket, shrieking in pain
“Son of a-“ she snarled grinding her teeth together, already the pain was diminishing to a light throb and she felt a bit better
“I-I was thinking about something I told my mother a while back... something I haven’t told anyone but her” she suddenly pushes her shoulder back into the socket, shrieking in pain
“Son of a-“ she snarled grinding her teeth together, already the pain was diminishing to a light throb and she felt a bit better
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
He saw a tree and headed towards it. He started to climb it. It wasn't very tall, it must have only started growing a little while back. It was large enough to climb, though. He sat on a lower branch, feeling some breeze finally hitting him.
He saw a tree and headed towards it. He started to climb it. It wasn't very tall, it must have only started growing a little while back. It was large enough to climb, though. He sat on a lower branch, feeling some breeze finally hitting him.
''Ah okay. Oh, we've reached the castle! I need to sneak back into my room, if dad see's me he's going to be MAD. Make sure to go get your wounds treated and rest. See you tommorrow!'' Velvet said cheerfully.

''Ah okay. Oh, we've reached the castle! I need to sneak back into my room, if dad see's me he's going to be MAD. Make sure to go get your wounds treated and rest. See you tommorrow!'' Velvet said cheerfully.

ew9u8Xp.png
Velvet walked to the back entrance and sneaked past the other guards. She then went to her room and got into her bed.

Sigh.. ''What a stressful day'' Velvet said.
Velvet walked to the back entrance and sneaked past the other guards. She then went to her room and got into her bed.

Sigh.. ''What a stressful day'' Velvet said.
ew9u8Xp.png
Skylar was seen too and she went home, her mom fussing over her
“You shouldn’t have gone out there!” She scolded “where’s your brother?!”
“D-Dead mother...” she said her voice shaking her mothers eyes widened and they both cried together for a while
“His funeral is set for tomorrow, I arranged it so only you father and I would be allowed to go... it’s better that way” Skylar said through her tears
Skylar was seen too and she went home, her mom fussing over her
“You shouldn’t have gone out there!” She scolded “where’s your brother?!”
“D-Dead mother...” she said her voice shaking her mothers eyes widened and they both cried together for a while
“His funeral is set for tomorrow, I arranged it so only you father and I would be allowed to go... it’s better that way” Skylar said through her tears
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
He continued to climb up higher. He looked down and realized he should probably get down. He winced a bit. "Oh great, how do I do this...?" He asked himself, just then realizing that it;d be hard to get down there. He didn't have many spaces for his feet to go, aand the branch below his was on the other side.
He continued to climb up higher. He looked down and realized he should probably get down. He winced a bit. "Oh great, how do I do this...?" He asked himself, just then realizing that it;d be hard to get down there. He didn't have many spaces for his feet to go, aand the branch below his was on the other side.
Velvet couldn't sleep no matter how hard she tried. She couldn't stop thinking about....Skylar? What was this feeling? Love? No! Of course not, that would be against the rules! Velvet tried to focus on something else, no use, she could only think about those FOOLISH Orcs and Skylar. Skylar's brother didn't deserve to die.
Velvet couldn't sleep no matter how hard she tried. She couldn't stop thinking about....Skylar? What was this feeling? Love? No! Of course not, that would be against the rules! Velvet tried to focus on something else, no use, she could only think about those FOOLISH Orcs and Skylar. Skylar's brother didn't deserve to die.
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 568 569