Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle Roleplay (IC Thread)
1 2 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569
''Okay!'' She said as she walked up to the counter,
''2 cinnamon buns please!''
''Okay!'' She said as she walked up to the counter,
''2 cinnamon buns please!''
ew9u8Xp.png
Libby smiled at her softly, eyes fading from a playful to loving look. She leaned on her and let out a sigh.
"I love you, pony."
Libby smiled at her softly, eyes fading from a playful to loving look. She leaned on her and let out a sigh.
"I love you, pony."
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
Once they had their food Skylar lead her to a booth and sat down.

—-

“I love you too...” Hester murmured lovingly. She ran her hands through Libby’s hair gently.
Once they had their food Skylar lead her to a booth and sat down.

—-

“I love you too...” Hester murmured lovingly. She ran her hands through Libby’s hair gently.
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
Libby slowly closed her eyes, hardly able to stay awake. She felt safe and loved. Honestly, she couldn't ask for anything more. Mildred was gone, and Libby was happy with Hester. That's all she needed.
Libby slowly closed her eyes, hardly able to stay awake. She felt safe and loved. Honestly, she couldn't ask for anything more. Mildred was gone, and Libby was happy with Hester. That's all she needed.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Vel ate her cinnamon bun in about a minute because she thought it was so delicious, she rarely got to go to a cafe in the village as she was royalty so it was really amazing for her to be able to go out without making a fuss and it was even better with Skylar here,
''So do you like it? '' Vel asked Skylar.
Vel ate her cinnamon bun in about a minute because she thought it was so delicious, she rarely got to go to a cafe in the village as she was royalty so it was really amazing for her to be able to go out without making a fuss and it was even better with Skylar here,
''So do you like it? '' Vel asked Skylar.
ew9u8Xp.png
Hester continued stroking Libby’s hair. She made sure her movements were rhythmic and soothing. She wanted Libby to feel as safe as possible.

——

“I do.” Skylars eyes shone happily. She hadn’t eaten much since the princess had left. Days on end where she had to force herself to eat just to stay alive. Without seeing Vel she felt useless.
Hester continued stroking Libby’s hair. She made sure her movements were rhythmic and soothing. She wanted Libby to feel as safe as possible.

——

“I do.” Skylars eyes shone happily. She hadn’t eaten much since the princess had left. Days on end where she had to force herself to eat just to stay alive. Without seeing Vel she felt useless.
Heart/Sheep
Libby tried to stay awake, her eyes fighting to stay open, but she couldn't do it. Soon giving up and letting herself drift into sleep.
Libby tried to stay awake, her eyes fighting to stay open, but she couldn't do it. Soon giving up and letting herself drift into sleep.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
''Same, lets come back here again some other time. Oh and, I have quite a bit of spare coins left, would you like to go somewhere or go shopping?'' She said hiding the fact she purposefully brought a bunch of money to have a good day with SKylar.
''Same, lets come back here again some other time. Oh and, I have quite a bit of spare coins left, would you like to go somewhere or go shopping?'' She said hiding the fact she purposefully brought a bunch of money to have a good day with SKylar.
ew9u8Xp.png
Hester smiled softly and picked Libby up gently. She carried her to the stables and set her down on a pile of straw. She cuddled up to her.

—-

“Well I could get a new cloak...” Skylar hummed softly thinking about the stuff she had at her dorm.
Hester smiled softly and picked Libby up gently. She carried her to the stables and set her down on a pile of straw. She cuddled up to her.

—-

“Well I could get a new cloak...” Skylar hummed softly thinking about the stuff she had at her dorm.
Heart/Sheep
Libby shifted slightly, smiling in her sleep as she did so. Finally, some sleep.
Libby shifted slightly, smiling in her sleep as she did so. Finally, some sleep.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
1 2 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569