Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle Roleplay (IC Thread)
1 2 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569
''Great! Let's go!'' Vel said as she happily walked outside with Skylar.
The first shop she went to was one that sold a bunch of high quality cloaks, it was rather epxensive but that was okay for Vel,
''Take any you want Skylar, i'll pay.'' She said as she went to look for cloaks for herself aswell.
''Great! Let's go!'' Vel said as she happily walked outside with Skylar.
The first shop she went to was one that sold a bunch of high quality cloaks, it was rather epxensive but that was okay for Vel,
''Take any you want Skylar, i'll pay.'' She said as she went to look for cloaks for herself aswell.
ew9u8Xp.png
Hester slowly fell asleep as well.

—-

Skylar hummed softly as she looked at the rows of cloaks. She gently rubbed the fabric over her hands.
Hester slowly fell asleep as well.

—-

Skylar hummed softly as she looked at the rows of cloaks. She gently rubbed the fabric over her hands.
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
Vel wanted to find a cloak that was pretty but didn't attract much attention, it was pretty hard to find a good one since all of them were very elegant and would attract even more attention, but evenetually she found a simple yet beautiful cloak, she took it and turned to Skylar,
''Are you done? If you are i'll go ahead and pay for these.''
Vel wanted to find a cloak that was pretty but didn't attract much attention, it was pretty hard to find a good one since all of them were very elegant and would attract even more attention, but evenetually she found a simple yet beautiful cloak, she took it and turned to Skylar,
''Are you done? If you are i'll go ahead and pay for these.''
ew9u8Xp.png
Skylar picked out the least expensive cloak she could find. It was extremely simple, all black with a red crow on the back.
“Yeah I’m done.” She smiled at Vel.
Skylar picked out the least expensive cloak she could find. It was extremely simple, all black with a red crow on the back.
“Yeah I’m done.” She smiled at Vel.
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
''Alright'' She said as she brang the cloaks to the counter and paid for them.
They handed both of them in seperate bags that looked more expensive than the actual cloaks.
''Anyways, is there anything else you wanna do? Maybe we can go to an aquarium or something.''
(By the way gtg for like 15-30 mins.)
''Alright'' She said as she brang the cloaks to the counter and paid for them.
They handed both of them in seperate bags that looked more expensive than the actual cloaks.
''Anyways, is there anything else you wanna do? Maybe we can go to an aquarium or something.''
(By the way gtg for like 15-30 mins.)
ew9u8Xp.png
back)
back)
ew9u8Xp.png
"Byron!!!!!!!!!" Jenny yelled.
"Byron!!!!!!!!!" Jenny yelled.
l-intro-1652367808.jpg
1 2 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569