Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD Crossover - Of The Gods Above (IC)
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
“That’s a relief. We can fight at full power now.” Bartz said.
“That’s a relief. We can fight at full power now.” Bartz said.
LIo8D8G.gif
(will post soon lol)
(will post soon lol)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Just as Celes was about to turn her back, she got absolutely soaked by Prompto, Gau and N shaking off on her.

"Very funny, gentlemen."

HP fully restored.
Just as Celes was about to turn her back, she got absolutely soaked by Prompto, Gau and N shaking off on her.

"Very funny, gentlemen."

HP fully restored.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Unity Cave
B25F

A large black-and-green serpentine Pokémon awaited the group.

"Greetings," the Pokémon spoke, "Our name is Zygarde. We are one made of many, and are the guardians of the balance of life and death. What you have fought earlier was a lesser form of our power. We were merely using ten percent of our full power."
Unity Cave
B25F

A large black-and-green serpentine Pokémon awaited the group.

"Greetings," the Pokémon spoke, "Our name is Zygarde. We are one made of many, and are the guardians of the balance of life and death. What you have fought earlier was a lesser form of our power. We were merely using ten percent of our full power."
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Tora was practically vibrating with excitement, and Rya had to physically press her hand on the 'Eevee's' head to keep Tora from bouncing around.
Tora was practically vibrating with excitement, and Rya had to physically press her hand on the 'Eevee's' head to keep Tora from bouncing around.
"Excuse me, Zygarde. We need your help with something," Taranza tells the serpentine.
"Excuse me, Zygarde. We need your help with something," Taranza tells the serpentine.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
Celes stood up straight and tried to appear dignified, yet threatening. Which was hard when you were a little ballerina seal.

"We saw you on this map." She held up the scrap of map. "Do you possibly... know what this means?"

Rydia peeked up from somewhere. "Although, I wouldn't mind throwing hands with you..."
Celes stood up straight and tried to appear dignified, yet threatening. Which was hard when you were a little ballerina seal.

"We saw you on this map." She held up the scrap of map. "Do you possibly... know what this means?"

Rydia peeked up from somewhere. "Although, I wouldn't mind throwing hands with you..."
Back in Hollowglen, Mirage wakes up near the Job Board. " Where... where am I?" he asks himself. He gets up, looks around for something, and then sees that the something he was looking for isn't nearby. "Sven?!" he exclaims.
Back in Hollowglen, Mirage wakes up near the Job Board. " Where... where am I?" he asks himself. He gets up, looks around for something, and then sees that the something he was looking for isn't nearby. "Sven?!" he exclaims.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
(timeskipp, because writer's blocc was going brrrrrr)

Eventually, the fight would end, Zygarde would give the group a black gem with a green Z-shaped pattern on it as proof of their battle.

> Jewel of Order obtained!

The group would head back to the inn at Hollowglen and take a well-deserved rest for the night.

Giratina had decided to let some of the members return to their home worlds with no recollection of their time spent in the Pokémon world, as they had figured that some may have friends to visit, problems to fix, or another world to save.

(Timeskip to morning)

Those who had stayed in this world had begun to awaken in the inn.
(timeskipp, because writer's blocc was going brrrrrr)

Eventually, the fight would end, Zygarde would give the group a black gem with a green Z-shaped pattern on it as proof of their battle.

> Jewel of Order obtained!

The group would head back to the inn at Hollowglen and take a well-deserved rest for the night.

Giratina had decided to let some of the members return to their home worlds with no recollection of their time spent in the Pokémon world, as they had figured that some may have friends to visit, problems to fix, or another world to save.

(Timeskip to morning)

Those who had stayed in this world had begun to awaken in the inn.
Celes, who was disappointingly still a Brionne, was standing guard at the job board with a sleeping Sabine and Cyan.

And all the beans were somehow missing…
Celes, who was disappointingly still a Brionne, was standing guard at the job board with a sleeping Sabine and Cyan.

And all the beans were somehow missing…
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119