Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle Roleplay (Always open!)
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 277 278
[quote name="Catlover422" date="2021-09-18 04:30:31" ] But with a few changes [/quote] Eh... a lot of changes. *violently chucks Andromeda out the window* That felt good.
Catlover422 wrote on 2021-09-18 04:30:31:
But with a few changes
Eh... a lot of changes.
*violently chucks Andromeda out the window*

That felt good.
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
*crawls out of the sewer*

Did someone say reboot?
*crawls out of the sewer*

Did someone say reboot?
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
[quote name="gloomi" date="2021-09-18 14:13:18" ] [quote name="Catlover422" date="2021-09-18 04:30:31" ] But with a few changes [/quote] Eh... a lot of changes. *violently chucks Andromeda out the window* That felt good. [/quote] *shatters Byron's original backstory and personality* that felt really good time to start working on him once again-
gloomi wrote on 2021-09-18 14:13:18:
But with a few changes
Eh... a lot of changes.

That felt good.

*shatters Byron's original backstory and personality*

that felt really good

time to start working on him once again-
JkpHEfN.jpg
Yep! Somebody did say reboot
Yep! Somebody did say reboot
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-09-18 14:26:35" ] [quote name="gloomi" date="2021-09-18 14:13:18" ] [quote name="Catlover422" date="2021-09-18 04:30:31" ] But with a few changes [/quote] Eh... a lot of changes. *violently chucks Andromeda out the window* That felt good. [/quote] *shatters Byron's original backstory and personality* that felt really good time to start working on him once again- [/quote] MAY THE RECONSTRUCTION COMMENCE
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-09-18 14:26:35:
gloomi wrote on 2021-09-18 14:13:18:
But with a few changes
Eh... a lot of changes.

That felt good.

*shatters Byron's original backstory and personality*

that felt really good

time to start working on him once again-
MAY THE RECONSTRUCTION COMMENCE
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
UN: xNekoNekox
Part You Want: Traveling Artist/Doctor

Name: Lawrence Gale
Sexuality: Questioning-
Species: Human, half hawk
(Since he’s half, he can’t shift into a hawk but he only has the wings of one)
Looks: Lawrence stands at 5’6 3/4. He has a lean and agile figure that isn’t the broadest. He has platinum blonde hair that falls just above his collar bone and is commonly tied back in a half ponytail, half down style. Lawrence has bright light grey eyes that have hints of amber around the pupil. His wings are common coloration to those of a Ferruginous Hawk.
Personality: Lawrence is a kind soul, he wants to help everyone and everything he can. He doesn’t want to hurt a fly but he would if he had too.
Other:
- As two sets of scars under both of his eyes that were most likely caused by another hawk-human. Due to this, he is partially blind in brighter times of the day
- Paints animals and scenery

Part You Want: Servant

Name: Korey White
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Human(?)
(They’ve never met their father but from what their mother has told them was that he was a man with inhuman abilities. However, she hasn’t told them what kind of abilities exactly)
Looks: Korey is thin and somewhat lean, they stand at 5’9. They have a skinny, yet defined face that is rather hard to forget since their skin is covered with pale vertigo patches and darkened freckles clashing everywhere. Korey has sharp, emerald green eyes that will glow under the sunlight that is paired with their curly, jet-black hair.
Personality: Korey is introverted at first and doesn’t open up often, but if they do, they’re a charismatic and just calming to be around. They’re protective of those they know and almost acts alike a fatherly figure.
Other:
- Korey’s scary good at archery on horseback
- Wears a gold emerald choker that was supposed given to them as a present when they were born
- Their horse is a black stallion with grey freckles along his flank and cheeks that goes by the name of Infinity. He has a very lean built which is meant for running long distances and going fast. Infinity’s white mane and tail is braided back into four viking like braids twisted with some vine and gold accessories.

Here’s my lads! If I add more characters, they will be placed here ^^
UN: xNekoNekox
Part You Want: Traveling Artist/Doctor

Name: Lawrence Gale
Sexuality: Questioning-
Species: Human, half hawk
(Since he’s half, he can’t shift into a hawk but he only has the wings of one)
Looks: Lawrence stands at 5’6 3/4. He has a lean and agile figure that isn’t the broadest. He has platinum blonde hair that falls just above his collar bone and is commonly tied back in a half ponytail, half down style. Lawrence has bright light grey eyes that have hints of amber around the pupil. His wings are common coloration to those of a Ferruginous Hawk.
Personality: Lawrence is a kind soul, he wants to help everyone and everything he can. He doesn’t want to hurt a fly but he would if he had too.
Other:
- As two sets of scars under both of his eyes that were most likely caused by another hawk-human. Due to this, he is partially blind in brighter times of the day
- Paints animals and scenery

Part You Want: Servant

Name: Korey White
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Human(?)
(They’ve never met their father but from what their mother has told them was that he was a man with inhuman abilities. However, she hasn’t told them what kind of abilities exactly)
Looks: Korey is thin and somewhat lean, they stand at 5’9. They have a skinny, yet defined face that is rather hard to forget since their skin is covered with pale vertigo patches and darkened freckles clashing everywhere. Korey has sharp, emerald green eyes that will glow under the sunlight that is paired with their curly, jet-black hair.
Personality: Korey is introverted at first and doesn’t open up often, but if they do, they’re a charismatic and just calming to be around. They’re protective of those they know and almost acts alike a fatherly figure.
Other:
- Korey’s scary good at archery on horseback
- Wears a gold emerald choker that was supposed given to them as a present when they were born
- Their horse is a black stallion with grey freckles along his flank and cheeks that goes by the name of Infinity. He has a very lean built which is meant for running long distances and going fast. Infinity’s white mane and tail is braided back into four viking like braids twisted with some vine and gold accessories.

Here’s my lads! If I add more characters, they will be placed here ^^
w3A8adH.png Hey, I’m xNekoNekox, just call me Seb or Neko!
< He / Him
< Trans Pan lad
< Don’t be shy to talk with me :D
UN: Catlover422 Part You Want: Mixed Role (Mage/Knight) Character's Name: Bartz Klauser Character's Looks: [img]https://imgur.com/sttvpgf.png[/img] Character's Personality: Bartz Klauser is a young fairy who has a fear of heights. Other than his fear of heights, he is a rather sweet person although he can be a little carefree at times. He has recently developed a crush on Firion for some reason And here’s who will be replacing Kirito. As an extra note: Bartz is actually from Final Fantasy V. He is also the same age as Firion (with the two of them being 18)
UN: Catlover422
Part You Want: Mixed Role (Mage/Knight)
Character's Name: Bartz Klauser
Character's Looks: sttvpgf.png
Character's Personality: Bartz Klauser is a young fairy who has a fear of heights. Other than his fear of heights, he is a rather sweet person although he can be a little carefree at times. He has recently developed a crush on Firion for some reason

And here’s who will be replacing Kirito.

As an extra note: Bartz is actually from Final Fantasy V. He is also the same age as Firion (with the two of them being 18)
LIo8D8G.gif
[b]Un:[/b] Luminousheart [b]Part you want:[/b] kNighT [b]Name:[/b] Byron Etzili [b]Gender:[/b] Male he/him [b]Sexuality:[/b] *Chaotic laughing* [b]Age:[/b] 28 [b]Species:[/b] uH W.I.P [b]Looks:[/b] Since most of us already know Byron well, Im just going to put picrews in the place of a description because Im tired [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/522865_SaHMO7re.png[/img] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/16521_5yFPkzK4.png[/img] [b]Personality[/b] Oh gosh where to begin, Byron has the personality of someone with issues, he's not exactly kind, he's more sarcastic than anything, he doesn't really seem to care about his friend's survival, although maybe he does, its hard to tell sometimes. He just sticks to his job, and keeps to himself about most things, unless he decides its time to interact with someone. His sarcasm is the only thing that's kept him alive. [b]Other:[/b] fLufFy hAiR bIg tAll mAn, biG anD tAlL aT 7 fEeT 1 iNcH he's probably stupid and that's why he doesn't interact much, because then everyone would know he's an idiot [center]-"I just came here to the party for [b]A KNIFE[/b]" "NO-"
Un: Luminousheart

Part you want: kNighT

Name: Byron Etzili

Sexuality: *Chaotic laughing*

Species: uH W.I.P

Looks: Since most of us already know Byron well, Im just going to put picrews in the place of a description because Im tired
522865_SaHMO7re.png

16521_5yFPkzK4.png

Personality Oh gosh where to begin, Byron has the personality of someone with issues, he's not exactly kind, he's more sarcastic than anything, he doesn't really seem to care about his friend's survival, although maybe he does, its hard to tell sometimes. He just sticks to his job, and keeps to himself about most things, unless he decides its time to interact with someone.

His sarcasm is the only thing that's kept him alive.

Other:
fLufFy hAiR

bIg tAll mAn, biG anD tAlL aT 7 fEeT 1 iNcH

he's probably stupid and that's why he doesn't interact much, because then everyone would know he's an idiot

-"I just came here to the party for A KNIFE"

"NO-"
JkpHEfN.jpg
UN: Catlover33 Part You Want: Middle Prince Character's Name: Firion Character's Looks: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vrfpunh.png[/img] Character's Personality: He’s the kind of person who seems to be cold at first however, he has a strong sense of justice. He also isn’t completely human and has seemingly distanced himself from others due to the fact that he won’t ever age past 18 or die like a normal human. Whenever he opens up to someone, he’s rather friendly and wants to be around them. Other: He’s caught in the middle of a love triangle between Bartz and another male. Also, did I mention that his game of origin is Final Fantasy II and that he’s attracted to males. I have updated Firion’s character bio and he will be replacing Leo as the middle prince. He is also immortal and well versed in magic despite being only 18 years old. (He views his immortality as a curse, though for reasons he will not explain.)
UN: Catlover33
Part You Want: Middle Prince
Character's Name: Firion
Character's Looks: Vrfpunh.png
Character's Personality: He’s the kind of person who seems to be cold at first however, he has a strong sense of justice. He also isn’t completely human and has seemingly distanced himself from others due to the fact that he won’t ever age past 18 or die like a normal human. Whenever he opens up to someone, he’s rather friendly and wants to be around them.
Other: He’s caught in the middle of a love triangle between Bartz and another male. Also, did I mention that his game of origin is Final Fantasy II and that he’s attracted to males.

I have updated Firion’s character bio and he will be replacing Leo as the middle prince. He is also immortal and well versed in magic despite being only 18 years old. (He views his immortality as a curse, though for reasons he will not explain.)
LIo8D8G.gif
:) UN: Tumbleweeds Part You Want: Doctor Name: Gray Holmes (Leech) Gender: Male (he/him, they/them) Age: 29 Sexuality: He is too preoccupied for love but anyone is welcome to try Species: Human 100% I am not lying this time :) Character's Looks: I regret to inform you all that he is no longer as handsome as he once was [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/888937614831415316/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/888936639383076884/image0.jpg[/img] Baby Grayson why you so cute- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/888980583735234610/image0.jpg[/img] Character's Personality: Gray is a confusing guy to say the least. For a medical practitioner he seems to know very little about how people work, more so their emotions than their inner workings but still. He can be helpful but he’ll often force himself into situations or conversations we’re he is very much not needed. He’s a bit unhinged (as all my characters are) but he is acutely aware of it and feels bad when others are made uncomfortable by him. He can become very attached to things or ideas and nothing can stop him from obsessing over these things. He becomes extremely paranoid and reclusive if his mask is removed or damaged. Backstory: Gray became a doctor out of necessity/accidentally. His family and (old) close friends won’t go near him anymore. The rest is a secret >:D Other: - For sure not a cannibal I assure you ;) - You all know Archibald? The man? - Uses too much alliteration - [s]Desperately needs help[/s] [center][i]Something is not right, I can feel it in my… [b]blood[/b][/i][/center]
:)
UN: Tumbleweeds

Part You Want: Doctor
Name: Gray Holmes (Leech)
Sexuality: He is too preoccupied for love but anyone is welcome to try
Species: Human 100% I am not lying this time :)

Character's Looks:
I regret to inform you all that he is no longer as handsome as he once was
Untitled_Artwork.png
image0.jpg

Baby Grayson why you so cute-
image0.jpg

Character's Personality:
Gray is a confusing guy to say the least. For a medical practitioner he seems to know very little about how people work, more so their emotions than their inner workings but still. He can be helpful but he’ll often force himself into situations or conversations we’re he is very much not needed. He’s a bit unhinged (as all my characters are) but he is acutely aware of it and feels bad when others are made uncomfortable by him. He can become very attached to things or ideas and nothing can stop him from obsessing over these things.
He becomes extremely paranoid and reclusive if his mask is removed or damaged.

Backstory:
Gray became a doctor out of necessity/accidentally. His family and (old) close friends won’t go near him anymore. The rest is a secret >:D

Other:
- For sure not a cannibal I assure you ;)
- You all know Archibald? The man?
- Uses too much alliteration
- Desperately needs help
Something is not right, I can feel it in my… blood
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 277 278