Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle Roleplay (Always open!)
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 277 278
@Luminousheart Byron never did come for Jenny.... *violent coughing*
@Luminousheart Byron never did come for Jenny.... *violent coughing*
l-intro-1652367808.jpg
I still have some characters to replace and reclassify since I am doing a full revamp of my current characters.
I still have some characters to replace and reclassify since I am doing a full revamp of my current characters.
LIo8D8G.gif
Ooo~ this looks interesting! I’ll reserve a slot for some of my characters ^^

Question though- I saw everyone talking about revamping characters and wondering if it was going to be branched off the old rp thread or started fresh?

Question though- I saw everyone talking about revamping characters and wondering if it was going to be branched off the old rp thread or started fresh?
w3A8adH.png Hey, I’m xNekoNekox, just call me Seb or Neko!
< He / Him
< Trans Pan lad
< Don’t be shy to talk with me :D
Well, I do want for it to be started fresh.
Well, I do want for it to be started fresh.
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="xNekoNekox" date="2021-09-17 20:07:35" ] Ooo~ this looks interesting! I’ll reserve a slot for some of my characters ^^ Question though- I saw everyone talking about revamping characters and wondering if it was going to be branched off the old rp thread or started fresh? [/quote] ah this is kinda of an old thread. we just one day stoped rp so I guess that was a hiatus! but were gonna get started again
xNekoNekox wrote on 2021-09-17 20:07:35:

ah this is kinda of an old thread. we just one day stoped rp so I guess that was a hiatus! but were gonna get started again
But with a few changes
But with a few changes
LIo8D8G.gif
Oh okay, thank you both!
Oh okay, thank you both!
w3A8adH.png Hey, I’m xNekoNekox, just call me Seb or Neko!
< He / Him
< Trans Pan lad
< Don’t be shy to talk with me :D
[img]https://stayhipp.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/House-House.jpg[/img]
House-House.jpg
JkpHEfN.jpg
MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW. I really missed role paying with you all too. I’m so happy we can start this back up, especially becomes this was my first role play. We should take it slow tho so we don’t lose people too quickly.
MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW. I really missed role paying with you all too. I’m so happy we can start this back up, especially becomes this was my first role play. We should take it slow tho so we don’t lose people too quickly.
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
[quote name="gloomi" date="2021-09-18 14:11:03" ] MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW. I really missed role paying with you all too. I’m so happy we can start this back up, especially becomes this was my first role play. We should take it slow tho so we don’t lose people too quickly. [/quote] HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!!!! This was my first rp too- I think Ive come far since then, so Im really glad we're starting again-
gloomi wrote on 2021-09-18 14:11:03:
HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!!!!

This was my first rp too- I think Ive come far since then, so Im really glad we're starting again-
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 277 278