Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle Roleplay (Always open!)
1 2 ... 264 265 266 267 268 ... 277 278
I ACCIDENTALLY MADE A LITTLE RACE OF MUSHROOM PEOPLE DURING A MATH CLASS AND IM NOW OBSESSED
I ACCIDENTALLY MADE A LITTLE RACE OF MUSHROOM PEOPLE DURING A MATH CLASS AND IM NOW OBSESSED
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
hellooooo
i was inactive for a while
AND I AM HARDCORE REVAMPING MY CHARACTERS
hellooooo
I might replace my characters.
I might replace my characters.
LIo8D8G.gif
UN: Catlover422 Part You Want: Mage Character's Name: Ace Character's Looks: [img]https://imgur.com/zRAkq25.png[/img] Character's Personality: Ace is often a friendly person who doesn’t mind being around other people. He is also described as being rather hot blooded however he normally hides this underneath a cool demeanor Other Information: Ace isn’t human. He actually has a pair of crimson wings that are hidden underneath his cape. He is also originally from Final Fantasy Type-0 and is still deadly when it comes to cards and magic. Here’s the replacement for Armin and yes, Ace is rather deadly and proficient with magic despite being only 16 years of age.
UN: Catlover422
Part You Want: Mage
Character's Name: Ace
Character's Looks: zRAkq25.png
Character's Personality: Ace is often a friendly person who doesn’t mind being around other people. He is also described as being rather hot blooded however he normally hides this underneath a cool demeanor
Other Information: Ace isn’t human. He actually has a pair of crimson wings that are hidden underneath his cape. He is also originally from Final Fantasy Type-0 and is still deadly when it comes to cards and magic.

Here’s the replacement for Armin and yes, Ace is rather deadly and proficient with magic despite being only 16 years of age.
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="XxColtwingxX" date="2021-09-16 11:19:03" ] hellooooo i was inactive for a while AND I AM HARDCORE REVAMPING MY CHARACTERS [/quote] CAN I ALSO? Andromeda has good bones, but needs a new personality. (Forget everything she’s ever done this a new personality)
XxColtwingxX wrote on 2021-09-16 11:19:03:
hellooooo
CAN I ALSO? Andromeda has good bones, but needs a new personality. (Forget everything she’s ever done this a new personality)
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
We need a full on reboot
We need a full on reboot
LIo8D8G.gif
are we starting back up?
are we starting back up?
l-intro-1652367808.jpg
[quote name="gloomi" date="2021-09-16 13:14:50" ] [quote name="XxColtwingxX" date="2021-09-16 11:19:03" ] hellooooo i was inactive for a while AND I AM HARDCORE REVAMPING MY CHARACTERS [/quote] CAN I ALSO? Andromeda has good bones, but needs a new personality. (Forget everything she’s ever done this a new personality) [/quote] *Violently throws Azrael and Loki out the window* B y r o n s t a y s
gloomi wrote on 2021-09-16 13:14:50:
XxColtwingxX wrote on 2021-09-16 11:19:03:
hellooooo
CAN I ALSO? Andromeda has good bones, but needs a new personality. (Forget everything she’s ever done this a new personality)

*Violently throws Azrael and Loki out the window*

B y r o n s t a y s
JkpHEfN.jpg
I might have it to where Firion is the middle prince but should he be caught in a love triangle?
I might have it to where Firion is the middle prince but should he be caught in a love triangle?
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="Catlover422" date="2021-09-17 12:00:17" ] I might have it to where Firion is the middle prince but should he be caught in a love triangle? [/quote] Ooo that would be interesting
Catlover422 wrote on 2021-09-17 12:00:17:

Ooo that would be interesting
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 264 265 266 267 268 ... 277 278