Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 W/ Mokuba
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Leon arched an eyebrow, and let out a bemused scoff. "Since when do you have friends?" He sat up proper, and rubbed the back of his neck with a yawn -- the taste of liquor from hours earlier still clung to his tongue. "But yeah, alright. I'll be there in a bit." Was it...the best idea for him to being driving right now? Probably not, for a couple reasons; but he got to his feet nonetheless as he hung up the phone.

Rayquaza hummed back in reassurance, and carefully nuzzled Dragonite in thanks.
Leon arched an eyebrow, and let out a bemused scoff. "Since when do you have friends?" He sat up proper, and rubbed the back of his neck with a yawn -- the taste of liquor from hours earlier still clung to his tongue. "But yeah, alright. I'll be there in a bit." Was it...the best idea for him to being driving right now? Probably not, for a couple reasons; but he got to his feet nonetheless as he hung up the phone.

Rayquaza hummed back in reassurance, and carefully nuzzled Dragonite in thanks.
Raihan put his phone back in his pocket as Leon hung up on him.
“He’ll be over in a second,” he said, “Can you help me find this lil’ guys pokeball for now? I’ve been looking for it all night.” Raihan mumbled.

Milo was first to wake up, probably since he was the only one who hadn’t been drinking. Then again, Gordie hadn’t taken much, but it was still more than nothing. He had a dark green blazer on over a white button up shirt and some jeans- his shoes had been neatly placed by the door. He grumbled as he heard Leon shuffle to his feet.
“Where are you going?” He managed to whisper quietly, his voice a bit ragged.
Raihan put his phone back in his pocket as Leon hung up on him.
“He’ll be over in a second,” he said, “Can you help me find this lil’ guys pokeball for now? I’ve been looking for it all night.” Raihan mumbled.

Milo was first to wake up, probably since he was the only one who hadn’t been drinking. Then again, Gordie hadn’t taken much, but it was still more than nothing. He had a dark green blazer on over a white button up shirt and some jeans- his shoes had been neatly placed by the door. He grumbled as he heard Leon shuffle to his feet.
“Where are you going?” He managed to whisper quietly, his voice a bit ragged.
"Yeah, sure." Bonnie pulled herself to her feet after giving the Sliggoo one last scratch. "S'a standard issue one, yeah? Nothin' fancy?"

Leon looked over his shoulder, regarding Milo tiredly. "Pickin' up Raihan," He remarked simply. "And I friend of his, I guess? They need to stop somewhere. I dunno." He shrugged. Unlike Milo, Leon didn't both to whisper-- which made Gordie stir with a groan and crack open his eyes.

"Yeah, sure." Bonnie pulled herself to her feet after giving the Sliggoo one last scratch. "S'a standard issue one, yeah? Nothin' fancy?"

Leon looked over his shoulder, regarding Milo tiredly. "Pickin' up Raihan," He remarked simply. "And I friend of his, I guess? They need to stop somewhere. I dunno." He shrugged. Unlike Milo, Leon didn't both to whisper-- which made Gordie stir with a groan and crack open his eyes.

“Yeah, just normal. I’ve checked all the bags here but...I guess you can look again if you like. I’m gonna look through the bleachers.” Raihan gave a shrug.
((you can cut rai and bon’s part now if u want ))

Milo held his breath for a second before standing up up himself and stretching his back. It cracked audibly, probably the stiffness from sleeping on hardwood floor.
“I’ll go with you. Nice to drive around at night,” he said.
Piers was behind him, the only one who’d bothered to bring a blanket, and a thick one at that. He’d stolen a pillow from the couch to rest his head on.
“Yeah, just normal. I’ve checked all the bags here but...I guess you can look again if you like. I’m gonna look through the bleachers.” Raihan gave a shrug.
((you can cut rai and bon’s part now if u want ))

Milo held his breath for a second before standing up up himself and stretching his back. It cracked audibly, probably the stiffness from sleeping on hardwood floor.
“I’ll go with you. Nice to drive around at night,” he said.
Piers was behind him, the only one who’d bothered to bring a blanket, and a thick one at that. He’d stolen a pillow from the couch to rest his head on.
"Alright," Leon remarked with a thumbs-up as he pulled on his shoes.

Gordie sat up, rubbing at one of his eyes. "Wait, what's goin' on?" His voice was a grumble, and his brow furrowed.

"Going out to pick up Raihan and stop somewhere else. You gonna come, too?" Leon raised an eyebrow, looking at the man expectantly. The blonde seemed to mull it over for a moment, before grumbling again under his breath and getting up to put on his shoes.
"Alright," Leon remarked with a thumbs-up as he pulled on his shoes.

Gordie sat up, rubbing at one of his eyes. "Wait, what's goin' on?" His voice was a grumble, and his brow furrowed.

"Going out to pick up Raihan and stop somewhere else. You gonna come, too?" Leon raised an eyebrow, looking at the man expectantly. The blonde seemed to mull it over for a moment, before grumbling again under his breath and getting up to put on his shoes.
“Y’all weren’t gonna bother to wake me up?” Piers said crystal clear. It made Milo flinch a little bit. Apparently he’d been awake the whole time, from insomnia or whatever thoughts were keeping him up.
He sat up, cracking his knuckles in one hand as Milo walked over to the door to slip his shoes on.
“Nice to know you were thinking of me,” Piers said and he stood up himself. He had an oversized white t-shirt, black athletic shorts, and some sandals. Not the best fashion sense.
“Y’all weren’t gonna bother to wake me up?” Piers said crystal clear. It made Milo flinch a little bit. Apparently he’d been awake the whole time, from insomnia or whatever thoughts were keeping him up.
He sat up, cracking his knuckles in one hand as Milo walked over to the door to slip his shoes on.
“Nice to know you were thinking of me,” Piers said and he stood up himself. He had an oversized white t-shirt, black athletic shorts, and some sandals. Not the best fashion sense.
Gordie had to resist the urge to roll his eyes at Pier's remark as he slid on his shoes.

"We're just running out to pick up Raihan-- didn't seem like anything worth waking you up over," Leon countered. "I wasn't gonna wake up any of you-- Milo just happened to, so did Gordie." He grabbed his keys from a nearby table, and made for the door.
Gordie had to resist the urge to roll his eyes at Pier's remark as he slid on his shoes.

"We're just running out to pick up Raihan-- didn't seem like anything worth waking you up over," Leon countered. "I wasn't gonna wake up any of you-- Milo just happened to, so did Gordie." He grabbed his keys from a nearby table, and made for the door.
“Mhm,” Piers mumbled out as he slid on his sandals, following shortly behind Leon so he could grab his phone from the table. Milo waited by the door after slipping on his shoes, crossing his arm and tapping his pointer finger on his bicep. It made him realize just how wrinkled his clothes were. He’d have to wash them when he got back home.
“Mhm,” Piers mumbled out as he slid on his sandals, following shortly behind Leon so he could grab his phone from the table. Milo waited by the door after slipping on his shoes, crossing his arm and tapping his pointer finger on his bicep. It made him realize just how wrinkled his clothes were. He’d have to wash them when he got back home.
Gordie, too, plucked his phone from where it lay on the table before following the others out. Leon unlocked his truck and climbed into the driver's-side seat; the vehicle roared to life briefly before idling as the champion tuned the radio, waiting for the others to get in.
Gordie, too, plucked his phone from where it lay on the table before following the others out. Leon unlocked his truck and climbed into the driver's-side seat; the vehicle roared to life briefly before idling as the champion tuned the radio, waiting for the others to get in.
Milo hopped in the seat behind Leon, shutting the door loudly behind him. Piers opened the door to the shotgun seat, putting one foot on the step the car manually put down.
“You said raihan had a friend, yeah? Me and Gordie can sit in the bed.” Piers said, giving Gordie a bit of a nudge as to say ‘dont make this dramatic’. “It ain’t too comfortable with 6 people inside.”
Milo hopped in the seat behind Leon, shutting the door loudly behind him. Piers opened the door to the shotgun seat, putting one foot on the step the car manually put down.
“You said raihan had a friend, yeah? Me and Gordie can sit in the bed.” Piers said, giving Gordie a bit of a nudge as to say ‘dont make this dramatic’. “It ain’t too comfortable with 6 people inside.”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18