Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 W/ Mokuba
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
The longer Raihan stayed quiet, the more nervous Bonnie became. Was this a mistake? This was a mistake. Her uncertainty didn't seem to go unnoticed by the beast, who lowered their head and leaned it against her torso. "It's, y'know, not a big deal if ya can't do nothin'. I'm just tryna help a brotha' out."

Dry patches of scales littered the length of Rayquaza's body, and as a whole, their colors seemed...dull. With their head closer to the ground, it was easy to tell that their breathing sounded laboured.
The longer Raihan stayed quiet, the more nervous Bonnie became. Was this a mistake? This was a mistake. Her uncertainty didn't seem to go unnoticed by the beast, who lowered their head and leaned it against her torso. "It's, y'know, not a big deal if ya can't do nothin'. I'm just tryna help a brotha' out."

Dry patches of scales littered the length of Rayquaza's body, and as a whole, their colors seemed...dull. With their head closer to the ground, it was easy to tell that their breathing sounded laboured.
“Mmm...” Raihan responded subconsciously as he looked at the legendary Pokémon. They were somehow both bigger and smaller than Raihan had imagined them to be, though he guessed it didn’t matter. He’d never seen a legendary Pokémon, anyway.
He cautiously stepped a bit closer to Rayquaza, his hands ghosting over its scales.
“I’m gonna assume Rayquaza doesn’t shed,” He mumbled, gently rubbing a scale between his fingers.
“Mmm...” Raihan responded subconsciously as he looked at the legendary Pokémon. They were somehow both bigger and smaller than Raihan had imagined them to be, though he guessed it didn’t matter. He’d never seen a legendary Pokémon, anyway.
He cautiously stepped a bit closer to Rayquaza, his hands ghosting over its scales.
“I’m gonna assume Rayquaza doesn’t shed,” He mumbled, gently rubbing a scale between his fingers.
Rayquaza eyed the man cautiously, shying away from his touch when he reached out. "Nah, nah -- doesn't shed. They also got a pretty steady feva'; sometimes it makes 'em act delirious." She patted the creature's forehead gently. "Normal medicine don't seem to do nothin'."

The legendary looked down, noticing the sluggoo near Bonnie's feet-- they sniffed the tinier creature curiously.
Rayquaza eyed the man cautiously, shying away from his touch when he reached out. "Nah, nah -- doesn't shed. They also got a pretty steady feva'; sometimes it makes 'em act delirious." She patted the creature's forehead gently. "Normal medicine don't seem to do nothin'."

The legendary looked down, noticing the sluggoo near Bonnie's feet-- they sniffed the tinier creature curiously.
“Have you tried going to the Heroes Bath?” Raihan asked, putting his hand down at his side when Rayquaza moved away from his touch. “It can heal normal Pokemon right up, though I’m not sure what’d it’d do for your friend here. Actually, I might be able to help them temporarily...” Raihan said, pulling a pokeball from his pocket. It seemed to be what he was gripping onto earlier.
Sliggoo responded with a series of tiny chirps and copied the serpent’s movements, sniffing them back. After a moment it bonked the creature on its snout with its forehead as a sign of affection.
“Have you tried going to the Heroes Bath?” Raihan asked, putting his hand down at his side when Rayquaza moved away from his touch. “It can heal normal Pokemon right up, though I’m not sure what’d it’d do for your friend here. Actually, I might be able to help them temporarily...” Raihan said, pulling a pokeball from his pocket. It seemed to be what he was gripping onto earlier.
Sliggoo responded with a series of tiny chirps and copied the serpent’s movements, sniffing them back. After a moment it bonked the creature on its snout with its forehead as a sign of affection.
"Nah, I'll have to go check that out. Ain't heard of it 'fore," She replied, rubbing the back of her neck as her gaze moved down to the Sliggoo. Rayquaza warbled gently in response, and booped the creature back affectionately. Bonnie knelt down to say hi to the little guy as well, holding out a hand for it to sniff; what a cutie. She looked back up at Raihan, managing a small smile. "I appreciate it, man."
"Nah, I'll have to go check that out. Ain't heard of it 'fore," She replied, rubbing the back of her neck as her gaze moved down to the Sliggoo. Rayquaza warbled gently in response, and booped the creature back affectionately. Bonnie knelt down to say hi to the little guy as well, holding out a hand for it to sniff; what a cutie. She looked back up at Raihan, managing a small smile. "I appreciate it, man."
Raihan pressed the button on the Pokeball and a beam of light shot out as it opened. It turned into a large shape, just barely smaller than Raihan, and slowly turned into a Dragonite. It was quite small for its species.
It quietly observed the area it was in before its eyes landed on Rayquaza and Sliggoo. It gave a quiet grumble of something in question, taking a few heavy steps towards them.
“I can take you there, if you want. Me and my friend at least. I was gonna have him pick me up tonight but...Y’know.” Raihan said, gesturing towards Sliggoo.
Sliggoo moved away from nuzzling Rayquaza to sniff the lady’s hand cautiously. After a moment it happily plopped its chin in her palm.
Raihan pressed the button on the Pokeball and a beam of light shot out as it opened. It turned into a large shape, just barely smaller than Raihan, and slowly turned into a Dragonite. It was quite small for its species.
It quietly observed the area it was in before its eyes landed on Rayquaza and Sliggoo. It gave a quiet grumble of something in question, taking a few heavy steps towards them.
“I can take you there, if you want. Me and my friend at least. I was gonna have him pick me up tonight but...Y’know.” Raihan said, gesturing towards Sliggoo.
Sliggoo moved away from nuzzling Rayquaza to sniff the lady’s hand cautiously. After a moment it happily plopped its chin in her palm.
Bonnie's eyebrows lifted at the sight of the 'small' Dragonite, and she watched as it approached her friend; Rayquaza lifted their head with a small hiss as they seemed to scrutinize the smaller dragon -- though, a moment later, the legendary lowered their face back down with a friendly warble; Dragonite seemed to appease whatever judgement Rayquaza had passed.

"Really?" Bonnie blinked in surprise, her attention returning to the gym-leader. "If you really wanna, man -- I'd appreciate that, yeah." The weight of Sliggoo's head in her hand made her smile, and she gently scratched its chin.
Bonnie's eyebrows lifted at the sight of the 'small' Dragonite, and she watched as it approached her friend; Rayquaza lifted their head with a small hiss as they seemed to scrutinize the smaller dragon -- though, a moment later, the legendary lowered their face back down with a friendly warble; Dragonite seemed to appease whatever judgement Rayquaza had passed.

"Really?" Bonnie blinked in surprise, her attention returning to the gym-leader. "If you really wanna, man -- I'd appreciate that, yeah." The weight of Sliggoo's head in her hand made her smile, and she gently scratched its chin.
The Dragonite had paused when Rayquaza hissed, though continued once it gave a sort of confirmation. She gently put her paws on it’s hide, feeling the rough scales and chapped skin. Taking a small breath and holding it for a moment, a gentle pink light came from its hands and curved around the serpentine’s body. Heal pulse.

The Sliggo gave something between a gurgle and a purr as Raihan talked.
“Alright, i’ll call him up.” He said, putting the Pokeball away and pulling out his phone to dial up a number. His phone rang quietly as he put it up to his ear. It eventually rang off the hook and Raihan annoyedly dialed them up again. After a few rings they finally picked up.
“You awake?” He asked over the phone.

((cue for leon))
The Dragonite had paused when Rayquaza hissed, though continued once it gave a sort of confirmation. She gently put her paws on it’s hide, feeling the rough scales and chapped skin. Taking a small breath and holding it for a moment, a gentle pink light came from its hands and curved around the serpentine’s body. Heal pulse.

The Sliggo gave something between a gurgle and a purr as Raihan talked.
“Alright, i’ll call him up.” He said, putting the Pokeball away and pulling out his phone to dial up a number. His phone rang quietly as he put it up to his ear. It eventually rang off the hook and Raihan annoyedly dialed them up again. After a few rings they finally picked up.
“You awake?” He asked over the phone.

((cue for leon))
Bonnie gave a small nod in response, watching as Dragonite did what she could for the large beast; Rayquaza gave a gentle purr-- even if it wouldn't do anything long-term, it was still a small moment of respite.

The shrill sound of his ringer awake Leon with a jolt, who had passed out on the couch while watching TV. He groggily raised the phone to his ear, eyes barely open when he heard Raihan's voice. "I am now," He grumbled, voice heavy with sleepiness. "Please don't tell me you're about to ask to get drinks; because the answer's no."
Bonnie gave a small nod in response, watching as Dragonite did what she could for the large beast; Rayquaza gave a gentle purr-- even if it wouldn't do anything long-term, it was still a small moment of respite.

The shrill sound of his ringer awake Leon with a jolt, who had passed out on the couch while watching TV. He groggily raised the phone to his ear, eyes barely open when he heard Raihan's voice. "I am now," He grumbled, voice heavy with sleepiness. "Please don't tell me you're about to ask to get drinks; because the answer's no."
Raihan laughed. “No, even I’m not that much of an idiot. I need you to come pick me up from the gym- we’re gonna have to take a detour.” He said, eyeing the bleachers a ways above him. “It’s for...a friend of mine. Real important too. I’ll drive once you get here if you’re too conked out.”

After a few more seconds, the light faded away and the Dragonite removed her hands. She looked over to Rayquaza and gave a little bit of a whimper, a bit sad she couldn’t do any more for the creature.

Raihan laughed. “No, even I’m not that much of an idiot. I need you to come pick me up from the gym- we’re gonna have to take a detour.” He said, eyeing the bleachers a ways above him. “It’s for...a friend of mine. Real important too. I’ll drive once you get here if you’re too conked out.”

After a few more seconds, the light faded away and the Dragonite removed her hands. She looked over to Rayquaza and gave a little bit of a whimper, a bit sad she couldn’t do any more for the creature.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18