Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 W/ Mokuba
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Piers u rude boy))

"I ain't exactly from around here, if the accent didn't give it away, bud," She remarked lowly, glancing over at him with a mocking grin. "I don't keep up with celebrities; but, yeah, s'great that you called him. The most famous guy in the region. Might as well jus' show Ray around town, while we're ******' at it, yeah? Let the press take a few photos." She made a dismissive wave with her hand.

Leon opened up his door and hopped back into his seat; when he noticed Gordie still seemed to be dozing, he reached back and gave his leg a nudge. The other man jolted awake, and when his brain caught up with him, he got out to move.
Piers u rude boy))

"I ain't exactly from around here, if the accent didn't give it away, bud," She remarked lowly, glancing over at him with a mocking grin. "I don't keep up with celebrities; but, yeah, s'great that you called him. The most famous guy in the region. Might as well jus' show Ray around town, while we're ******' at it, yeah? Let the press take a few photos." She made a dismissive wave with her hand.

Leon opened up his door and hopped back into his seat; when he noticed Gordie still seemed to be dozing, he reached back and gave his leg a nudge. The other man jolted awake, and when his brain caught up with him, he got out to move.
((He’s very rude :(

Raihan whistled and rolled his eyes.
“Who else was I supposed to call? Bea? She hates me.” He mumbled, looking away from her and instead towards the truck where Gordie was stumbling out of the back seat. He chuckled and went for the front, opening the door and slamming it behind him once he was is.

Milo had almost forgotten that Raihan was there until the door slammed and he flinched as a response. Milo let out a small sigh and let go of his hand which he’d still been rubbing from the sting of Piers hitting him.
((He’s very rude :(

Raihan whistled and rolled his eyes.
“Who else was I supposed to call? Bea? She hates me.” He mumbled, looking away from her and instead towards the truck where Gordie was stumbling out of the back seat. He chuckled and went for the front, opening the door and slamming it behind him once he was is.

Milo had almost forgotten that Raihan was there until the door slammed and he flinched as a response. Milo let out a small sigh and let go of his hand which he’d still been rubbing from the sting of Piers hitting him.
"I'll pretend like I know who that is," Bonnie replied with a chuckle, before moving to the now-vacant back seat that Gordie had left for her. She have Milo a small nod in greeting as she closed the door.

Once Leon saw that Gordie had pulled himself up into the truck bed, he pulled out of the parking spot. With the warmth of the truck's air, Bonnie pushed the sleeves of her jacket up, revealing a mirage of colorful tattoos that covered both forearms.
"I'll pretend like I know who that is," Bonnie replied with a chuckle, before moving to the now-vacant back seat that Gordie had left for her. She have Milo a small nod in greeting as she closed the door.

Once Leon saw that Gordie had pulled himself up into the truck bed, he pulled out of the parking spot. With the warmth of the truck's air, Bonnie pushed the sleeves of her jacket up, revealing a mirage of colorful tattoos that covered both forearms.
Raihan immediately got on his phone and began tapping away. He seemed tired, based on how his thumbs were shaking, but that didn’t stop him.
Milo responded with a smile and nod of his own, though much warmer than hers. He seemed to zone out for a moment until Bonnie pulled up her sleeves, revealing her tattoos. He eyed them nervously, seeing different patterns swirl across her skim.
Raihan immediately got on his phone and began tapping away. He seemed tired, based on how his thumbs were shaking, but that didn’t stop him.
Milo responded with a smile and nod of his own, though much warmer than hers. He seemed to zone out for a moment until Bonnie pulled up her sleeves, revealing her tattoos. He eyed them nervously, seeing different patterns swirl across her skim.
Bonnie didn't seem to notice his nervous gaze as she slung her arm along the top of the back seat, and idled on her phone using her other hand. Most of the tattoos were of differing Pokemon; a Gogoat head made to look like Baphomet, a Serviper that curled along the length of her arm, with its head on the back of her hand-- something to do with roses and Murkrow skulls peeked out from under the edge of one of her sleeves. There was an Unown on each of her knuckles, and the edge of something else creeped out from under her collar onto both sides of her neck.

Suffice to say, she had a lot of tattoos.

With people in the bed of his truck, Leon decided to drive a little slower than he usually would-- which pretty much meant the speed limit.
Bonnie didn't seem to notice his nervous gaze as she slung her arm along the top of the back seat, and idled on her phone using her other hand. Most of the tattoos were of differing Pokemon; a Gogoat head made to look like Baphomet, a Serviper that curled along the length of her arm, with its head on the back of her hand-- something to do with roses and Murkrow skulls peeked out from under the edge of one of her sleeves. There was an Unown on each of her knuckles, and the edge of something else creeped out from under her collar onto both sides of her neck.

Suffice to say, she had a lot of tattoos.

With people in the bed of his truck, Leon decided to drive a little slower than he usually would-- which pretty much meant the speed limit.
(leon pls obey traffic laws all the time)
Milo looked at them for a bit longer, silently tracing the patterns with his eyes as he looked them up and down. They were so intricate and detailed, the only thing he could think of at the moment was how much they must’ve hurt when she first got them. His eyes stayed on the tattoo of the Murkrow and roses. Something was just very appealing about it to him.
(leon pls obey traffic laws all the time)
Milo looked at them for a bit longer, silently tracing the patterns with his eyes as he looked them up and down. They were so intricate and detailed, the only thing he could think of at the moment was how much they must’ve hurt when she first got them. His eyes stayed on the tattoo of the Murkrow and roses. Something was just very appealing about it to him.
Leon is a himbo he drives too fast and gets lost))

"Take a picture, it'll last longa'," Bonnie suddenly piped up without looking away from her phone, her tone slightly amused. Garnering people's stares was nothing new to her, and it was clear she wasn't genuinely made uncomfortable by his intrigue.

Leon is a himbo he drives too fast and gets lost))

"Take a picture, it'll last longa'," Bonnie suddenly piped up without looking away from her phone, her tone slightly amused. Garnering people's stares was nothing new to her, and it was clear she wasn't genuinely made uncomfortable by his intrigue.

((I’m gonna quote u on that
Milo flinched in fear and Raihan gave a chuckle from the front seat.
“Hey, do you have a name, or like?” Raihan asked, setting his phone down for once to straighten his posture and look behind him to meet the lady’s eyes. He looked at her tattoos for a brief moment before refocusing on the question. He’d gotten inked up himself a few times, so it did pique his interest. He’d ask about them later.
((I’m gonna quote u on that
Milo flinched in fear and Raihan gave a chuckle from the front seat.
“Hey, do you have a name, or like?” Raihan asked, setting his phone down for once to straighten his posture and look behind him to meet the lady’s eyes. He looked at her tattoos for a brief moment before refocusing on the question. He’d gotten inked up himself a few times, so it did pique his interest. He’d ask about them later.
asdfghjkl))

"Oh, right. Forgot I neva' introduced myself-- s'Bonnie."

Leon's brow pinched, and he side-eyed Raihan for a very brief moment before looking back at the road. "I thought you said this was a friend-- you didn't even know her name?"

asdfghjkl))

"Oh, right. Forgot I neva' introduced myself-- s'Bonnie."

Leon's brow pinched, and he side-eyed Raihan for a very brief moment before looking back at the road. "I thought you said this was a friend-- you didn't even know her name?"

“I lied.” Raihan said blatantly, giving Bonnie a snappy finger gun and getting back in his seat proper. “She has a problem and hey, I can help. I think.” He shrugged, going back onto his phone to mess around.
Milo returned to looking out the window once Raihan had finished talking, watching the sky with a blank expression. Deep in thought.
“I lied.” Raihan said blatantly, giving Bonnie a snappy finger gun and getting back in his seat proper. “She has a problem and hey, I can help. I think.” He shrugged, going back onto his phone to mess around.
Milo returned to looking out the window once Raihan had finished talking, watching the sky with a blank expression. Deep in thought.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18