Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 W/ Mokuba
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
Bonnie flashed a smile and mirrored his gun finger back at him before looking back down at her phone.

"A problem?" Leon raised an eyebrow, only growing more confused. "What kinda problem?"

"Don't ask so many questions, dawg-- we vibin'. You'll see when we get there, brotha'."

Leon just made a face out of bewilderment, but opted to just hold his tongue. He had no idea what was going on, and he was too tired and hungover to dwell on it.
Bonnie flashed a smile and mirrored his gun finger back at him before looking back down at her phone.

"A problem?" Leon raised an eyebrow, only growing more confused. "What kinda problem?"

"Don't ask so many questions, dawg-- we vibin'. You'll see when we get there, brotha'."

Leon just made a face out of bewilderment, but opted to just hold his tongue. He had no idea what was going on, and he was too tired and hungover to dwell on it.
Raihan put his knees up on the dash similar to Piers, sinking down into the seat. His whole position looked extremely uncomfortable to begin with, from his height and the fact that the truck they were in couldn’t accommodate for it. But he seemed fine, at least. No complaints from him.
Raihan put his knees up on the dash similar to Piers, sinking down into the seat. His whole position looked extremely uncomfortable to begin with, from his height and the fact that the truck they were in couldn’t accommodate for it. But he seemed fine, at least. No complaints from him.
Both Bonnie and Leon stayed quiet for the rest of the drive-- save for the former occasionally chuckling at something on her social media feed.

The landscape slowly changed from autumnal trees and fields, to rocky ridges and mountainous roads. Along with it, the temperature dropped as their altitude climbed, and snow began falling.

By the time they pulled into the nearest parking lot to the Heroes Bath, Leon had cranked the truck's heat up, and seemed begrudging to step out into the cold. Bonnie, however, seemed to eager to get to the spring, and gently closed the door behind herself once she stepped out of the vehicle. Gordie seemed unaffected by the weather.
Both Bonnie and Leon stayed quiet for the rest of the drive-- save for the former occasionally chuckling at something on her social media feed.

The landscape slowly changed from autumnal trees and fields, to rocky ridges and mountainous roads. Along with it, the temperature dropped as their altitude climbed, and snow began falling.

By the time they pulled into the nearest parking lot to the Heroes Bath, Leon had cranked the truck's heat up, and seemed begrudging to step out into the cold. Bonnie, however, seemed to eager to get to the spring, and gently closed the door behind herself once she stepped out of the vehicle. Gordie seemed unaffected by the weather.
Piers was wide awake from the chill of the town. He opened the hatch at the back of the truck and hopped out, not bothering to close it as he suspected Gordie would do so once he got out.
Milo and Raihan got out of the truck, the latter flinching and regretting the fact he was wearing his uniform shorts, though the hoodie definitely helped.

Piers shoved his way past the others to get to the pool of water first. It was heated, and if anyone tried to stop him from just vibing he wouldnt’ve minded manslaughter ensuing.
Piers was wide awake from the chill of the town. He opened the hatch at the back of the truck and hopped out, not bothering to close it as he suspected Gordie would do so once he got out.
Milo and Raihan got out of the truck, the latter flinching and regretting the fact he was wearing his uniform shorts, though the hoodie definitely helped.

Piers shoved his way past the others to get to the pool of water first. It was heated, and if anyone tried to stop him from just vibing he wouldnt’ve minded manslaughter ensuing.
Piers bby I would die for you))

Gordie raised an eyebrow at Piers attitude, but didn't comment on it-- it was nothing new, and certainly nothing he felt like getting into a petty fight over.

Bonnie pulled her sleeves back down, and stuffed her hands into her jacket's pockets as she trailed after the lanky, lithe man. She didn't mind the cold, even in spite of the fact that her outfit wasn't insulated enough to properly keep her warm.

Leon crossed his arms over his chest once he closed his door; he wished Raihan would've given him a heads-up about their destination-- his fabric joggers and long-sleeve shirt weren't exactly keeping him warm.

"This better be really important," The champion grumbled, shooting Raihan a half-glare as he walked alongside him.
Piers bby I would die for you))

Gordie raised an eyebrow at Piers attitude, but didn't comment on it-- it was nothing new, and certainly nothing he felt like getting into a petty fight over.

Bonnie pulled her sleeves back down, and stuffed her hands into her jacket's pockets as she trailed after the lanky, lithe man. She didn't mind the cold, even in spite of the fact that her outfit wasn't insulated enough to properly keep her warm.

Leon crossed his arms over his chest once he closed his door; he wished Raihan would've given him a heads-up about their destination-- his fabric joggers and long-sleeve shirt weren't exactly keeping him warm.

"This better be really important," The champion grumbled, shooting Raihan a half-glare as he walked alongside him.
((he’s so rude & I hate him but he’s kinda fantastic too)

Raihan snorted and rolled his eyes at Leon’s comment. “Trust me, it will be.” He said, stuffing his hands into his hoodie pockets. Man, it was cold.
Piers kicked off his sandals and dipped his feet into the water, giving a breathy sigh. It helped a bit when it came to the cold frosty air of Circhester. He held his head in his hands, not letting himself see anything.
Milo watched piers nervously, furrowing his eyebrows. He could have such an attitude sometimes, though he guessed he couldn’t blame him with all that he’d been through.
((he’s so rude & I hate him but he’s kinda fantastic too)

Raihan snorted and rolled his eyes at Leon’s comment. “Trust me, it will be.” He said, stuffing his hands into his hoodie pockets. Man, it was cold.
Piers kicked off his sandals and dipped his feet into the water, giving a breathy sigh. It helped a bit when it came to the cold frosty air of Circhester. He held his head in his hands, not letting himself see anything.
Milo watched piers nervously, furrowing his eyebrows. He could have such an attitude sometimes, though he guessed he couldn’t blame him with all that he’d been through.
Bonnie glanced around for a moment once she reached the top of the stone stairs; she really wished there were less people around, but there wasn't anything she could really do about it-- Raihan seemed to trust them, and he was chill about this whole thing. So, with a small sigh, she unclipped Ray's Pokeball, and pressed the button.

Leon reached the top of the stairs just as she did so; his brow furrowed, but as the light stretched out into the silhouette of something much bigger than a normal Pokemon, his eyes widened, and he stopped in awe as Ray reared up slightly.

Gordie, who was a few paces behind the man, looked up at him in confusion-- but once he got to the top of the stairs, and saw what he was seeing, he froze, too.

Bonnie glanced around for a moment once she reached the top of the stone stairs; she really wished there were less people around, but there wasn't anything she could really do about it-- Raihan seemed to trust them, and he was chill about this whole thing. So, with a small sigh, she unclipped Ray's Pokeball, and pressed the button.

Leon reached the top of the stairs just as she did so; his brow furrowed, but as the light stretched out into the silhouette of something much bigger than a normal Pokemon, his eyes widened, and he stopped in awe as Ray reared up slightly.

Gordie, who was a few paces behind the man, looked up at him in confusion-- but once he got to the top of the stairs, and saw what he was seeing, he froze, too.

Raihan watched the others reactions with an amused smirk, but decided not to comment on it. He’d probably end up getting curb stomped by Leon.
He looked up at the giant Pokémon, deciding against flashing it a smile. Raihan had a feeling that it didn’t like him much right now.
Piers gently lifted his head from his hands upon hearing the long whirling noise of a pokeball being opened.
He took one look at the gigantic snakelike Pokémon, took a deep breath, and put his head back in his hands.

Milo watched the Pokémon form from the light with interest, but upon being eyed by the creature it immediately turned into panic. He gulped, his heartbeat thundering in his ears.
Raihan watched the others reactions with an amused smirk, but decided not to comment on it. He’d probably end up getting curb stomped by Leon.
He looked up at the giant Pokémon, deciding against flashing it a smile. Raihan had a feeling that it didn’t like him much right now.
Piers gently lifted his head from his hands upon hearing the long whirling noise of a pokeball being opened.
He took one look at the gigantic snakelike Pokémon, took a deep breath, and put his head back in his hands.

Milo watched the Pokémon form from the light with interest, but upon being eyed by the creature it immediately turned into panic. He gulped, his heartbeat thundering in his ears.
Rayquaza shook their head slightly, like a dog just waking up, before their golden-eyed gaze flicked to those around them. They didn't seem very interested, until their eyes settled on Milo. Something about the creature's features hardened, their lips pulling back into a sharp-toothed sneer as a shrill noise-- like metal creaking and being bent-- escaped their mouth. Their was nothing but distasteful scrutiny on Ray's face, and they seemed to lower their head so as to block Bonnie from Milo's view.

Leon looked over at Raihan in something like indignant surprise, clearly in a state of shock and confusion. "How...why. How and why am I looking at a Legendary."

"Where exactly did you meet this chick?" Gordie mumbled, not taking his eyes off the imposing beast. The fact that she was walking around with a literal god on her waist was...concerning. Probably not legal, either. He couldn't imagine it was legal.
Rayquaza shook their head slightly, like a dog just waking up, before their golden-eyed gaze flicked to those around them. They didn't seem very interested, until their eyes settled on Milo. Something about the creature's features hardened, their lips pulling back into a sharp-toothed sneer as a shrill noise-- like metal creaking and being bent-- escaped their mouth. Their was nothing but distasteful scrutiny on Ray's face, and they seemed to lower their head so as to block Bonnie from Milo's view.

Leon looked over at Raihan in something like indignant surprise, clearly in a state of shock and confusion. "How...why. How and why am I looking at a Legendary."

"Where exactly did you meet this chick?" Gordie mumbled, not taking his eyes off the imposing beast. The fact that she was walking around with a literal god on her waist was...concerning. Probably not legal, either. He couldn't imagine it was legal.
Milo put one foot behind him as if he were about to step away, but he stood his ground, looking at the creature. They wouldn’t hurt him even though he wanted to- he knew that. Killing a gym leader would be too much for the eyes of the public to be looking around for.

“I dunno, to be honest. She just walked into my gym like, half an hour ago maybe, and said she needed help. Then here we are.” Raihan looked back at Leon and gave a shrug, then a flashy smile. “I’m doin’ all I can.”
Milo put one foot behind him as if he were about to step away, but he stood his ground, looking at the creature. They wouldn’t hurt him even though he wanted to- he knew that. Killing a gym leader would be too much for the eyes of the public to be looking around for.

“I dunno, to be honest. She just walked into my gym like, half an hour ago maybe, and said she needed help. Then here we are.” Raihan looked back at Leon and gave a shrug, then a flashy smile. “I’m doin’ all I can.”
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18